Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Laurie4

Gerard Butler Wake-Up Call

Isn't that sexy Laurie?

Welcome to GALS

PammieK

Laurie, it doesn't matter how many times one sees this kind of stuff ... it's always good to see it again!

WELCOME TO GALS! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING!!! If we can help with anything, just knock ... we're a friendly group! The more the gerrier!

Spot

Thanks for the welcome girls...man he just gets in your system and that's it.

I dated a guy from Glasgow for almost 3 years..jesus the accent lol Scottish boys are just...filthy..in the best most positive definition of that word :kisswink:

Here's a playlist I made with some GerrInspiration:

http://www.finetune.com/playlist/1880769

Enjoy!!

Edited by Laurie4

Guest Pilar

I want this wake up call....

You girls have probably seen this already..sorry newbie here lol :kisswink:

NOooo! I have NOT seeeen thissss!!

*Pilar fainting dead away*

I just woke up from a nap (not yet having my cup of coffee) when I watched this video just now. Great way to wake up!

Elisabetha

I have always heard it but never saw it this is great Betts :wave:

Thanks for the welcome girls...man he just gets in your system and that's it.

I dated a guy from Glasgow for almost 3 years..jesus the accent lol Scottish boys are just...filthy..in the best most positive definition of that word :kisswink:

Here's a playlist I made with some GerrInspiration:

http://www.finetune.com/playlist/1880769

Enjoy!!

filthy huh? lol do tell....

I want this wake up call....

You girls have probably seen this already..sorry newbie here lol :kisswink:

The very first time I heard it I just stopped breathing. It seemed so real that I thought he was saying that to me. To hear that raspy voice calling you honey......... :heat:

OMG!!!!!

What Rock have I been under???

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fookin HOT!!!!!!!

......"Gimmee a kiss.."

Oh......... for the love of god!

I have never........... :swoon:

Marianne

OMG!!!!!

What Rock have I been under???

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fookin HOT!!!!!!!

......"Gimmee a kiss.."

Oh......... for the love of god!

I have never........... :swoon:

Marianne

Amen!!!

Thanks for posting that Laurie, I hadn't seen it before.

:spontaneous:

Guest DonnaKat

I had never seen this before...then again, I'm kinda new myself.

It was really cute. I should use it for my wake up call. ;)

Oh that was just wickedly wonderful. I had never seen it and I'm wondering, what's the story behind it? Anyone know?

If I'm not mistaken it was recorded for a spot in Japan, I think for a radio or TV station there. I was trying to find out when it was done, and can find posts about it going back to August 2006, but still not sure of the exact origins. I just wish it sounded more like his natural accent - he sounds a little too "Americanized".

Yea I'm not sure where it came from, but how would you like to wake up to that voice every morning?

good.god.

Jenny85-It was probably the best 3 years of my life so far. I don't know what it is, but Scottish men seem to be really intense and passionate. My ex always said cold hands, warm heart (because it's so f'in cold there sometimes) and it was true. He and a lot of his friends just had this intense realness to them, no bullsh-t, no games. I thought his honesty was a game! Shows how jaded I was lol

But enough about that lol I know that's not the juicy details you wanted!! :D

P.S. I've only joined about a week or so now, and I love you girls already! You're all fabulous! :kisswink:

I don't know what it is, but Scottish men seem to be really intense and passionate. My ex always said cold hands, warm heart (because it's so f'in cold there sometimes) and it was true. He and a lot of his friends just had this intense realness to them, no bullsh-t, no games.

Hey there Laurie4. I must agree with you that there is something definitely refreshing about a Scotsman, and for most of the reasons you've already mentioned. I've met a few (and some have married into my predominantly Italian family - makes for quite the noisy and never boring family gatherings). There is a deep honesty in them that can be downright frightening at times. They don't hold back, that's for sure. But I admire that in people. It is definitely one of the reasons why I'm so drawn to Gerry. I love the way he expresses himself. His confidence is just so palpable it's intense. He isn't one to conform to the expectations of Hollywood and that makes me so proud to be a fan of the man.

That was AWESOME! hahahahaha And what's with the snorting at the end!? I'm sitting here trying to get ready for my first day back at work and I find THIS!

Lord, someone PLEASE make that beginning into a ringtone so I can wake up to that luscious voice every morning - Americanized or not! (But you're right, Susan - I hear it, too).

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Guest DonnaKat

And what's with the snorting at the end!?

What...you don't like a man snorting in your ear first thing in the morning? :kisswink:

If someone did that to wake me up, the first thing I'd be thinking about would be bacon and ham for breakfast. :D

Thank you for making my day! I have never seen that before! What a dream to wake up to Gerry! His smoldering voice thick with sleep. I would just pretend to be asleep just to hear him speak over & over!

If he said that to me I would have said "Forget coffee. Come here and kiss me". :tasty:

I Wished I Could Get A Call From Him...But The Conversation Would Be Short Because I'd Probably Faint! LOL

:heat:

Thanks for that Laurie and welcome to GB gals. Our G man is so yummy!!!!! If he said that to me I would grab his face and kiss it all over not to mention a few other things I might do (mind sinks slowly into gutter mode). Done..............................

Tojo