Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

11/21 - New Gerard Butler Movie Destroys Downtown Albuquerque

For photos and captions see full article at slashfilm:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/11/21/photos...wn-albuquerque/

Photos: New Gerard Butler Movie Destorys Downtown Albuquerque

Posted on Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 at 2:36 am by: Peter Sciretta

A couple weeks back I got the chance to visit the set of the new Gerard Butler video game sci-fi action movie codenamed Game (it will have a different title when it hits theaters). I saw some very cool things (watch out for my report later this week) but photography was not allowed. A few days prior (and a few days after), the crew shot some battle sequences in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico, and a few photographers were able to catch a few of the explosions and destroyed cars (but no Gerry). Check out some of the spoiler free photos after the jump thanks to Sarah Wolf, Adam Wolf and oldnatural.

The following photos were taken on November 17th by oldnatural:

go to: SlashFilm.com

I wonder what the new title will be??

Things that make you say Hmmmm.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I'm in Illinois and the weather here is cold and wet and promises to be the same tomorrow. Yuck!!! I was sorry to see that there were no pics of the Man on the set of "Game". But, soon. I'm sorry to see that we won't be able to see the movie for more than a year. Ouch! But Gerry is worth the wait. I saw some pics of Him at the Victoria's Secret show and OMG He looks soooooo tired!!!! My heart was breaking as I"m sure His Mom's is also hurting for her Son. Things are appearing to crash around Him in the movie department. Capone is on hold, Burns is ?????, Escape is gone!! What the H is happening to our Gerry's life???? If I could write a movie for Him, I would. My artistic talent lies only in the hands on department. Particularly sculpture.

I will be putting in loads of prayers for Our Man. I cannot stand to see all He has worked so hard for dissipate before His eyes. Gerry deserves more than that. Keep up the wonderful work Our Beautiful Man!!! We love you much. Joanna

P.S. I live in the Usa in Elgin, Illinois and have been a lover of Gerrys' work since 1996 when I saw the cute quirk he has to the left side of His mouth, and the awesome accent!!! That was it for me and I have watched Him grow as the years pass. Thanks Everybody for this site.

Edited by Joanna

I can imagine that he is tired and all because it sounds like this "Game" is one of those movies where the action and the adventure will push him to his "extreme" limits! I don't think we have to worry about his career! While some of his movies are having difficulty getting started he also has a good number coming out and in production! I hope he just knows when to relax and take a day off!

We all know that Gerry never quits, he got to where he was, he will not let it go! The Best of Luck Gerry!

Brumie

Yes, he does look quite tired,especially in some of the pictures. I can imagine that filming such a movie as "Game" is must be very demanding physically, and if the event took place during the filming, and they started filming the "Game" so soon after "Nims Island"..... When was the time to have a rest at least a little bit? He should take a better care of himself! But he is an adult and intelligent man, he surely knows without telling. Also, there is a question if the Fashion Show was really such a fun for ist participants. Anyway, I wish to all you Americans happy Thansgiving, and to Mr. Butler much success, good luck, an also some possibilities to relax and really enjoy himself!

Sorry for the typing error. I wish all of you a really HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We in Europe will have a regular (hopefully nice) end of a working week. So enjoy your time and your beloved ones!

Sorry for the typing error. I wish all of you a really HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We in Europe will have a regular (hopefully nice) end of a working week. So enjoy your time and your beloved ones!

Hi Donnie,

And Thank You for the great wish. I'll have a wonderful day with my family. I don't have to cook amymore!!!! It's fun.

My daughter is great. Anyway, I agree that probably the Vic show was right on top of other things that Our Man was doing and,yep!, He probably wishes He were in bed sleeping. But Gerry is such a hardworking and commited Man, He is also so thoughtful of others feelings that He would give up something for Himself to make others happy. God Love the Man.

I know He is an adult, but I still worry about Him, like a Mom would worry about her son. Gerry and my son are the same age and I worry about my son alot. But, as you say, He is very intelligent and works so hard, that I think I am sure that He will take a rest. I'm so glad to hear about other movies that are in the works for Him. I'm disappointed about the ones that appear to be falling thrpugh. But Gerry is an awesome actor, as you say, more will come His way.

Joanna

I can imagine that he is tired and all because it sounds like this "Game" is one of those movies where the action and the adventure will push him to his "extreme" limits! I don't think we have to worry about his career! While some of his movies are having difficulty getting started he also has a good number coming out and in production! I hope he just knows when to relax and take a day off!

We all know that Gerry never quits, he got to where he was, he will not let it go! The Best of Luck Gerry!

Brumie

Thanks "Brumie" for the uphift. I worry too much about Gerry, like a Mother hen. That's me!! I just know that as Gerry gets rolling, He may think "I better not show signs of slowing down"!!! He is so commited. God Love Him. I have watched Him grow for 11 years and he gets better constantly. He is an awesome actor. I just watched "Shooters" again and I can't get over how Gerry can change so quickly and so convincingly, I was amazed all over again. I know, I'm horribly prejudiced when it comes to Gerry, but He is awesome. I also watched "The Cherry Orchard" for the first time and when I saw the credits I was so mad, they spelled Gerry's name wrong. Gerald!! But His acting was Him Himself. Love Him always!!

Gotta go, we are going to my other daughter's for Thanksgiving dinner and this is one of those days when I actually try to look like a woman. You know, makeup, jewelry, nice clothes, you know the bit!! I usually am working on some art project and paint and cement and such, ruins clothes, as you would guess, so I usually look like a bag of old clothes in a chair!!!!

Again, Thanks, and write soon, Joanna

Dear Joanna!

I fully agree with you and I am worried for him myself as well. But, on the other hand, I do not know this profession so well and I do not know what is - and to what extend - important for a future career etc. I just wish him to be happy, whatever it might mean (because I do not know this). He did not seem to be as happy as that in more recent pictures, it is difficult to say whether he was tired, sad, bored, annoyed, or what the reason might have been, I do not know which events you just "have to attend" to get some publicity, I just know that whatever role he acts, he puts all his strength and heart to make it just perfect, and I just hope that all the films he is in will have a great success and this effort will be worth it!

I wish you all a very nice rest of this weeekend!

Donnie

Dear Joanna!

I fully agree with you and I am worried for him myself as well. But, on the other hand, I do not know this profession so well and I do not know what is - and to what extend - important for a future career etc. I just wish him to be happy, whatever it might mean (because I do not know this). He did not seem to be as happy as that in more recent pictures, it is difficult to say whether he was tired, sad, bored, annoyed, or what the reason might have been, I do not know which events you just "have to attend" to get some publicity, I just know that whatever role he acts, he puts all his strength and heart to make it just perfect, and I just hope that all the films he is in will have a great success and this effort will be worth it!

I wish you all a very nice rest of this weeekend!

Donnie

Hi Donnie,

I have a pretty good idea of how His day goes. Up early, eat a quick breakfast, makeup and wardrobe department. On set, take and retake of scenes that are frought with many hazards due to the content of the film. Gerry spent 4 to 6 hours having them apply makeup in the Phantom, and although the "Game" may not need that much makeup, it still takes time to look the way the actors do. And as you and I both know, Gerry puts Himself into His roles to such a degree that it must truly wear Him down. I just know that He looked very tired in the pics from the Victorias Secret show. Us fans love Him so much that I only pray that He will be okay, health wise. He is too awesome a man and actor to lose.

You have a wonderful week and if you celebrate the upcoming holidays, may you have a wonderful time. Write soon,

Joanna

Edited by Joanna

Great...another movie name change..how many movies has Gerry been in that the title has been changed? :tantrum:

Paige :wave:

Great...another movie name change..how many movies has Gerry been in that the title has been changed? :tantrum:

Paige :wave:

Hi 'Paige',

I know what you mean, but it does happen more often than we know and we are only aware because of Our Man. Also, why the H does He always have to die so much??? I know He probably doesn't die as much as I think, but it sure hurts when He does. Thank God it's only in the movies. Let's just hope that they get the other movies that were coming up and are now on hold, straightened out. I think if they would start putting in more "unknowns" that are up and coming, we'd get more movies done. Believe me, if I had money to give to get Gerry in more movies, I'd do it. I think the "Burns" movie is supposed to be on hold(maybe) because of lack of money. That's what I heard. May not be true(hope not). I am so looking forward to seeing Him in that movie!! But, I look forward to seeing Him in any movie. The Man is awesome in every way He can be awesome in!!!

Thanks for the chance to say Hi!!! Write soon, Joanna

Dear Joanna,

I agree, but probably if he decided to do movies like "The Game" (it probably will be for another type of audience than I am, but I hope that there will be many of them), it just have to be so exhausting. And if he put less in it he might not be so good and it might not bring him so much satisfaction. I would prefer seeing him in roles less physically demanding and more "subtle" (like Dear Frankie), but it might be more exhausting emotionally. I would like to see him less tired and more happy, hopefully, it is compatible for him.

Hope your weekend was nice, mine was (except for the weather, but it is normal in autumn here).

Have a very good time!

Donnie