Gerard Butler GALS

Cafepress Upgrade

Gals

We have upgraded our cafe press to a premium store. It's going to take a wee amount of time to tweak it, so please be patient.

If you have any ideas for the store - feel free to submit them!

Sarah

I've been wanting one of those previously suggest that is for GerardButlerUniversity and has GALS in Greek letters on it. That would be so cool in one of the 3/4 length colored-sleeve shirts (don't know the style name).

GBU shirt suggestion

it's post #57 by Scottish Hottie.

Another something like: Do you know the GALS secret phrase?

"The kilted man pulls his sword at 3 a.m."

LOL Sporran!

I love the GBU ones - but I think Cafepress would have a wee spack about using the Gerry's name.

I'm scared to visit the Cafepress store. I will spend too much money. Hubby has already had a fit about ebay.

Suz :scared:

Aren't we using his name when we put the website on the shirts? Afterall they say gerardbutlergals.com. I thought we just couldn't use his picture, now we can't use his name either? I don't get how a fictionalized university is any different from a website that uses his name. Maybe if we purchase the name as a domain name we can use it then.

Ok GALS

Go check out our new and updated Cafepress - HERE

Firstly - a huge thanks to Scottish Hottie, Butlers Babe and Water for their ideas, and graphics! We have some great new products there - my credit card is gonna get a lashing!

And we are now offering a new service. Want your very own special range of Cafepress? Well, submit a pic (that follows copyright guidelines) and you can have one! (Erhm - not wanting to sound pushy - but you have your own range - you need to buy something from it - MMMMMMMMKay?) PM me if you wanna have your own range!

Items start from $2 for a badge, a t-shirt for $10.99 or a thong for $8.99. All the profits go to GALS - to help keep this great web site up and running.

To all of you talented GALS who have contributed so much in the designs in our GALS Boutique and to Sarah for her hard work in getting everything just right, :thankyou: so much!

Your work is positively priceless! :Yippie: :Yee-Haw: :woo:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Wow, Great stuff and ideas! My credit card company thanks you! Just had to buy more GALS stuff!

I'm going to have the best Gerry wardrobe at the convention! :dance:

:mopboyjackie:

Carrie

Just went into the Cafepress site to take a peek at the calendar and saw all the fantastic logos!

I spent the first minute giggling as I went from item to item.......I mean really, can you truly call yourself a GAL if you don't own a "Billy Goes Here" thong?!?

Of course you realize I will have to buy at least 6 or 7 of those - afterall, one should always be prepared....just in case!

:rotflmao: