Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Abrock

PSILY image...oh happy!

*passes out*

Stef, will you marry me, TNLW? :lol:

~Mel

LMAO i'm still single, sure! :dance:

"Just in the legal sense." :D Guys and Dolls, anyone?

~Mel

Can she get any luckier..seriously, I'm not sure if that even has anything to do with the movie..as in they may not know why there is only one thing left to say.

But hey, I'll take it...He is just PURE HOTNESS, seriously, imagine being PAID to take a pic like that. :thud:

*thud* Oh my sweet fooking butler..that image will stay with me for many a night...oh dear I think I need to go back down to the gutter... :wave:

I think when we all saw the first image of this he was grinning down at her and as I recall someone wondered what it would be like if that scene was shot with him staring intensely into her eyes, like we know he can do.......wah lah! :heat:

Can you imagine what it would be like to have Gerry on top of you? I wonder what he would say? I wonder what I would say! OMG!

Many thanks to who ever placed that image up there. I think we all had visions of being the lucky GAL under him. I went one step further and maniped it with my favorite actress and am thinking about trying my hand at a signature after being inspired by Lady Fran's and Dyan's work. It's good to have Gerry as a muse.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/cru...lis/brodie2.jpg Please tell me what you think ladies, I'd appreciate any suggestions, criticism or otherwise you may have.

Many thanks to who ever placed that image up there. I think we all had visions of being the lucky GAL under him. I went one step further and maniped it with my favorite actress and am thinking about trying my hand at a signature after being inspired by Lady Fran's and Dyan's work. It's good to have Gerry as a muse.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/cru...lis/brodie2.jpg Please tell me what you think ladies, I'd appreciate any suggestions, criticism or otherwise you may have.

I'm no expert but that manip looks very good to me. Actually, it's awesome. Keep it up!!

Kathy :claphands:

The picture is beautiful as the others from PSILY are! I cannot wait to see it (although it will be very sad as well, I know). Of course, we all dream of being on Hillary Swank's place. But, frankly, can you imagine how many volunteers fot this position there might be? Let's wish him only nice things!