Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry/Montreal

Just wondered if anyone on this site knew about Gerry's possible stalker in Montreal as reported by PSP.Lot of rumours floating around, Neko told everyone not to talk about it but some of it had been said already. I really hate it when they shut a topic down like that.

will be in later to check on post.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celebs are so vunerable, it's alright to joke on line here about Gerard, but I must say I would draw the line at hunting him down and stalking him!

He does have his own life to lead and we are not an intimate part of that and have no right to be so.

I hate stalkers they are insane!

A very worried

Anna

:rose::rose:

:blue: :

What is PSP?

Hmm Yeah I'm not following what PSP is. Scary about the stalker. You never know when those "biggest fans" can turn nutty on you, look at John Lennon! Poor Gerry lol....is just is not easy, being the Hottest Man Alive.

I hereby honor him as HMA....The HMA Award, given to him by the GALS of this site....Hottest Man Alive.

That is nasty side of being a celebrity. I hope that this person finds his mind back and stop with it. Because it is not respectful to Gerry.

Anyone care to fill me in on the story, I haven't heard anything about it and don't know what PSP means? Who is stalking Gerry and what has this person done?? I just want Gerry to always be safe, the bad side of celebrity and fandom is that some fans are fanatics and do lose touch with reality. Look at that woman who used to break into David Letterman's house and claim she was his wife. It is scary and I pray our HMA is well protected.

Anyone care to fill me in on the story, I haven't heard anything about it and don't know what PSP means? Who is stalking Gerry and what has this person done?? I just want Gerry to always be safe, the bad side of celebrity and fandom is that some fans are fanatics and do lose touch with reality. Look at that woman who used to break into David Letterman's house and claim she was his wife. It is scary and I pray our HMA is well protected.

This is news to me too. What's the story? I hate stuff like this. He tries so hard to stay connected to his fans, and then something like this. :angry:

Edited by MishW

LOL.

I was just talking to my mum about this, and she brought up a good point...if this person harms one little hair on HMA's head, they'd better pray they go to jail, because they won't be safe from Gerry's Gals otherwise.

Edited by MishW

LOL.

I was just talking to my mum about this, and she brought up a good point...if this person harms one little hair on HMA's head, they'd better pray they go to jail, because they won't be safe from Gerry's Gals otherwise.

We already have lost a part of hair on his body. I won't let no stalker take anymore hairs ::D:

LOL :laugh4:

Oh, cripes, cripes CRIPES!!! I really wish we had more details. Lady, tell us what has already been said, hon, I'm going a little out of my mind here.

This nutter is going to make sure and ruin it for the rest of us who just want to meet him in a respectful way. This just soooooo p***es me off to no end. I don't even want to think of poor Ger having to look over his shoulder as he walks through Montreal. Dammit!

I really don't know any details, supposedly Phantom Square Pants heard from someone that there was a stalker in Montreal. I finally tracked her down and she said people got it wrong she was talking about Toronto. Yet Neko said there was a stalker and not to talk about it in chat. So your guess is as good as mine.

Wish I knew what was really going on, that's all I can tell you.

Lady1

Not to talk about it in chat? :bonk:

OMG... so what good is that. Maybe it would do some good if anyone else thinking of stalking him saw how riled up and p***ed off all the other fans get when this crud goes on. In the meantime, I'm sure we can think of much worse things than the facts... which may not be good. I wish we knew what was really going on. Makes me crazy worrying about his freedom being curtailed if there is one.

what gets me is they treat us like children, someone talks about something then subject is closed if we are not to wonder or talk about it don't say anything. If T or Mo would come on and set us straight rumours would go away, this was way they treated TIFF fiasco too.

Lady 1

Beanie: am very proud of you for being a good girl. You are true to your word, unlike others that shall remain nameless because we can rise above all that.

I agree with what everyone else has posted, being worried about Gerry, and also, how many GALS does it take to make a mob, because I don't think we can be thrown in jail for protecting HMA :mopboyjohnnie:

especially if there are a large number of us, right. This person, be they male or female, cannot survive the rath of GALS!!!! I think a form of malicia has it's place. Besides, most of us would be foreigners, and Canada would have to respect that we are unfamiliar with their laws regarding the drawing and quartering of HMA stalkers.

Sorry, I'll calm down and get off my soap box. Someone else can step up now.

**bowing down and backing away slowly*****

Is there no way we can get the truth :tantrum:

Would it not be wise for this stalker to back off before he/she comes fact to face with Gerry's protective Gals :pointy:

Warning to a STALKER (if you read at all)

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: GET LOST & LEAVE GERRY ALONE FOR IF YOU DO NOT - GALS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Mandy (GPG)

Oh my cage is rattled - sorry Gals

Edited by Butlers_Babe

Like some one already said i am a big fan of Gerry's, but i would never stalk him, never in a million years, and god knows why u have to get one krank, that seems they have to follow celbs around to the point they may even want to kill them. Gerry is my idol, i will probably never meet him, or even see him while i am standing in a crowd of fans, and he may not even spit on me if i was on fire, but unless he did something bad to me, i would never wish him harm

cheers from lisa w :mopboymarek:

It would be nice to know the true situation. It might put an end to the speculation. But if there is any truth to the rumor, that is very sad. I certainly hope Gerry knows that his true fans would never invade his personal space or cause him stress and worry. I hope he knows that the rest of us pray for good things to happen to him.

And whoever this person is, I hope he/she is stopped.

take care of our Gerry, Lord! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Swan

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

I hope this is all rumor... but if not, it only hurts those of us that really enjoy Gerry's openness with his fans. Makes me SICK. I'm sure Gerry would know that this is only ONE person, but he may never again feel quite as comfortable just knowing that another ONE may come along.

Damn.

I wonder if we've heard the end of it, never to really have an answer about what happened?

It's certainly put a damper on my day. It doesn't seem hardly right to laugh and talk and play if he's been hard core stalked and feeling vulnerable.

:blue: :blue:

GALS ~

I think we need to remain calm until we know all of the facts. Rumors begin and fly like crazy and we need to just remember that rumors and facts are NOT the same things. This was supposedly about TIFF, now it's about Montreal, see what I mean?

I hope Gerry doesn't have a hardcore stalker, but I'm sure he has trained people around him to take care of the problem should it be true.

Just my perspective.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Call me the pragmatist. I guess I just prefer to have credible evidence before jumping to conclusions. It stands to reason Gerry could have a stalker, my question is how far has this particular alleged stalker gone or how far will they go? Geez! You'd think I had been a paralegal or something! :;):

Unfortunately, stars have to contend with stalkers every day. So many delusional fans trying hard to live their lives through the stars they idolize - it's very sad, and can be very dangerous. But stars have protection and I'm sure Gerry is no exception.

Of course I want Gerry to be safe, but what I don't want to see are his fans panicking over what could be nothing.

Also, there are so many people who "get off" by starting "stuff" without a shred of evidence. I refuse to give those kind of people their jollies. I'm such a turd, aren't I? :bootyshake:

My good thoughts and well wishes are always with Gerry!

Dr. Em

Dr. Em is probably right that we have no evidence that this rumor is true. The thought of the possibilty totally sickens me, also, though. And that I am powerless to protect him disturbs me to no end. God, please guard our Gerry with your omnipitant power and send your angels to watch over him.

Dr. Em, we appreciate your being a turd. Sometimes a turd in the soup is just what's needed to bring things back into perspective/reality. I'm glad we have our own turd like you to keep us from jumping to conclusions. ::D:

Edited by Stalow

Dr. Em, we appreciate your being a turd. Sometimes a turd in the soup is just what's needed to bring things back into perspective/reality. I'm glad we have our own turd like you to keep us from jumping to conclusions. ::D:

OMG! :muahaha: Thanks Stalow...I think! :bleh:

Oh, by the way, I certainly wasn't implying anyone here was starting any rumors. Nor am I pointing any fingers. Whew! Just wanted to make THAT clear! Sometimes we don't even know WHERE the rumors start.

Dr. Em

No, you are not a turd... but a realist.

It is too often true that people do get

sick enjoyment by starting rumors- and

in the case of Gerry- they would certainly

know that this kind of thing would get an

incredible rise out of all his devotees.

That being said- it would be a terrible

shame to have an overly zealous fan

follow him around and do a "Misery"

thing. Gerry has been so wonderful,

friendly and sharing with his time and

warmth- it would be heartbreaking if

someone would screw that up. I've

never heard of a celebrity being as

lovely to his fans as Gerry is. There

are places we can see him without

resorting to covert ops. I am sure

he appreciates our devotion- and I