that's why we invited you....

COMMANDER IN CHIEF

PARTY POOPER

(party hardy)

donna

obviouslylosinit2nite-sry

:rose:

Donna - obviouslylosinit2nite-sry~

Okay, so let me get this right, I'm the Commander in Chief Party Pooper and you GALS are the Pooper Scoopers? I think I'll keep my title, that you very much! :dance: :bleh:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Now that I have waded thru all 7 pages...I AGREE! With pretty much all that has been said! Stalkers are weird and uncontrolled and have no respect or grip on reality! Hopefully there is not one following OUR MAN! But thanks so much Sacre (sp) I agrree with your view and thanks for posting! If I ever go to Montreal, which is unlikely while Gerry is filming...I will certainly keep an eagle eye for His Royal Hotness, and if I see him, and it's at all appropriate, I want that sweet picture of us together with him looking drop dead gorgeous into the camera!

:mopboyerik: BlackOperaMask

Poor Gerry well if he needs to vent his frustration I am more than willing. Why he can even stalk me and Ill tie my hands so I cannot touch him at all..

I love to laugh and admire this man but joking is one thing and well stalking him is another.. I would never over step my bounds as a fAN...

If he allowed me to speak with him I would if he offered me a handshake i would take it. If he asked me for anything I would gladly do my best to give it to him..

But only if he asked I have never been a girl to chase anyone least of all celebs.

I have met some of them and well I treat them like a new friend, or like I am having deja vu. Sometimes the people we see on screen are acting and if we just realize that ,although they may seem very nice about it. They are still human and well may need to be treated that way.

I believe that Gerry is one of a kind being that he is so giving and I count my blessings that I have an oppurtunity to watch this man become each and every character he plays. And though he may be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I will never know the real him that is why he is awesome he can be private and giving.

I myself don't allow many to know the most private things about me. If we knew all of this man's coming and going's and all the details of his life he would be like any other man and not the fantasy and mystery which makes him fascinating I love that he seems to always have some secret to share or some different look to him.

And most of all I am glad I can be his fan..

Skye

You said that nicely , imbriskye. You said what I would like to say.

Iknow that every venue is different

and as he becomes more and more

famous, things will have to change...

but when I was fortunate enough to

talk to him- he was just so sweet and

appreciative- soft-spoken and funny.

Why oh why would anyone want to

put themselves in the position of

blantant, ill-mannered intrusion...or

grabbing unauthorized body parts in

an overfamiliar way (this is a tough one).

He is so very forgiving and tolerant-

but it doesn't make it okay. He will most

likely just smile- but I cringe to think

that he may be cursing people out

in Gaelic under his breath.

Of course, if Gerry is up for the over-

attention, then all bets are off!

It does get mighty cold up there in Montreal-

I am sure he will welcome considerate and

sincere fan warmth- not the over the top kind

Donna

:mopboyjackie:

Edited by turqeyes

:mopboybeowulf:

Thanks, Suzanne.

I think I am catching Gerry's run off at the

mouth syndrome- except I don't have the

adorable accent.

I never did see the calender- and I looked.

Glad u liked his wulf-ness.

How many jackets to you think he owns

by now? I'd say about 125- and he "makes

them look goooood!!!

Donna

:rotflmao:

Hi! Donna!

Here's the link to the GALS 2006 calendar

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=1662

What do you think about posting your "AWESOME!" drawings in the GALS art section?

Or maybe, you want to wait till you present them to Gerry first. Just a thought.

You are so very talented!

I do love your drawing of his wulf-ness! hehe! :mopboybeowulf:

Gerry does own a lot of coats......I wonder how he packs them all?

And yes, he does make them look goooood! Rrrrrrrreal gooooood!!! :drooldrum:

Edited by zanyzombie

what gets me is they treat us like children, someone talks about something then subject is closed if we are not to wonder or talk about it don't say anything. If T or Mo would come on and set us straight rumours would go away, this was way they treated TIFF fiasco too.

Lady 1

So can people discuss the 'TIFF fiasco' here? There was some talk about it in chat over there but it had to be so veiled it was hard to know if I had things straight or not.

I don't have any problems with straight-talk. What I don't like to see is finger-pointing or name-calling. Respect has to be first and foremost at all times. If respect can be maintained, I have no problems with frank discussions.

Dr. Em

OK. So what I heard was that at an after party, a woman (not sure if it was a tart or not) was grabbing his derierre and he got very mad and used the 'p' and 'c' words and said "Why don't you just grab my xxxx!" I'm not sure what word he used, 'sword' was used as a substitue, but I was told he did not say sword. Is this fairly correct? Anyone have any corrections or anything to add?

Texas ~

I heard something on those lines as well. I think we have a discussion about it on the over 18 forums. Since you are brand spankin' new, if you would like access to the over 18 forums, just PM me your request along with your birthday and I can get you approved.

Dr. Em

The most interesting thing about that whole TIFF situation (which I do believe happened because it was reported by several different people) is determining the tone with which it was said. I think all variations agreed that he was ticked about having his "arse" grabbed but three of the reports I read seemed to indicate that what he said afterwards about grabbing his "sword" and its size (using the more graphic words) seemed to read as though he was being funny about it while one other report indicated he was angry when he said it. So unless we were there or someone caught it on video and shares it we may never know which it was. Either way his reaction was justified as far as I'm concerned.

The most interesting thing about that whole TIFF situation (which I do believe happened because it was reported by several different people) is determining the tone with which it was said. I think all variations agreed that he was ticked about having his "arse" grabbed but three of the reports I read seemed to indicate that what he said afterwards about grabbing his "sword" and its size (using the more graphic words) seemed to read as though he was being funny about it while one other report indicated he was angry when he said it. So unless we were there or someone caught it on video and shares it we may never know which it was. Either way his reaction was justified as far as I'm concerned.

I totally agree he had a right to be angry. I don't know exactly what was said, but don't really have a problem with anything he might have said. Just think how outraged a women would be if things were reversed. It's really no different. I'm just trying to get a feel for what really happened because it makes me sick to think that this could ruin things for everyone else if Gerry had to modify the way he deals with fans. But I will go check the other thread as soon as I can get on so we don't get too far off topic here.

Please GALS - make sure I am supervised if I ever get to meet him. (The likelihood of that actually happening is about 3 million to one!) But still....

Please GALS - make sure I am supervised if I ever get to meet him. (The likelihood of that actually happening is about 3 million to one!) But still....

Here here!!! I dont think that I would consiously grab anything. I just want someone to grab me after I pass out so my head doesn't knock on the floor too hard. :bonk:

Guest Beanie

I totally agree he had a right to be angry. I don't know exactly what was said, but don't really have a problem with anything he might have said. Just think how outraged a women would be if things were reversed. It's really no different. I'm just trying to get a feel for what really happened because it makes me sick to think that this could ruin things for everyone else if Gerry had to modify the way he deals with fans. But I will go check the other thread as soon as I can get on so we don't get too far off topic here.

Gerry had actually said something along those lines to a fan... than if it had been HIM grabbing a woman's arse, there would be police involved, and it ticked him off.

I'm thinking that his comments about "but you can grab my 'sword' *ehem*" were his attempt to blow off steam and have a laugh about it. He then went on to say he had a big "p" twice. Seems like the comment just fell out of his mouth like that whole 3am discussion, but he just followed through with it and had a laugh.

I can only imagine how frustrating that whole TIFF evening must have been for him; those events are for industry people, and not supposed to be run amuck with badly behaved fans. They are highly charged events for the actors and other industry people as you want to look your best and make good contacts. It was supposed to be his chance to network and visit with his colleagues, not fend off people groping his arse! (Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.)

Beanie-well said!!! Here, here! I do agree that he very probably wasn't expecting his well formed backside to be the target of someones groping hand, however, with his wit and style, he attempted to handle it with grace and humor and laugh it away. One can only imagine how exhausted he was and probably hungry as well. These folks aren't allowed much time between venues.

I think the person, or persons are just lucky that some of us weren't within reach of them, or they may have been waking up the next week wondering where they were. No on, I mean no one, touches my Gerrbear without his direct consent. Likewise, I'm not quite sure I could turn down such an auspiscious invitation to procure other areas of his anatomy which he allegadly made after the incident. One must always keep abreast of such opportune ocasions and procede with great speed and care as the offer might as quickly be withdrawn. :drool1:

:mopboyjackie: Ahem, I shall now return to my regularly scheduled programming. :mopboyerik:

Edited by FergieMGS

Beanie-well said!!! Here, here! I do agree that he very probably wasn't expecting his well formed backside to be the target of someones groping hand, however, with his wit and style, he attempted to handle it with grace and humor and laugh it away. One can only imagine how exhausted he was and probably hungry as well. These folks aren't allowed much time between venues.

I think the person, or persons are just lucky that some of us weren't within reach of them, or they may have been waking up the next week wondering where they were. No on, I mean no one, touches my Gerrbear without his direct consent. Likewise, I'm not quite sure I could turn down such an auspiscious invitation to procure other areas of his anatomy which he allegadly made after the incident. One must always keep abreast of such opportune ocasions and procede with great speed and care as the offer might as quickly be withdrawn. :drool1:

:mopboyjackie: Ahem, I shall now return to my regularly scheduled programming. :mopboyerik:

Beanie,

What 3:00AM discussion??

flavia

Guest Beanie

Flavia... did you ever read the fan encounter where he was asking a few tarts what time they had gotten in line for Lenno (I think it was lenno... or was it Craig Ferguson)? They said 3am, and he took a beat then said "Ah, 3am -- I was having sex" then he laughed and said, "No, I was alone.... well, er, uh, yeah."

OK. So what I heard was that at an after party, a woman (not sure if it was a tart or not) was grabbing his derierre and he got very mad and used the 'p' and 'c' words and said "Why don't you just grab my xxxx!" I'm not sure what word he used, 'sword' was used as a substitue, but I was told he did not say sword. Is this fairly correct? Anyone have any corrections or anything to add?

The drunk tart who grabbed his arse, later apologised to him and yes he did say he had a large P if they wanted to grab something. He also mentioned the c word too. He then turned and said something like I'm so F-ing fed up with these fans, which I think was understandable after what happened. I was told this by a tart who saw everything, whose name won't be told, but it was first hand.

She also said Alan didn't like the language he used very much, he had upset look on his face.

Lady1

:kiss: Fergie I so love you in a (TNLW) of course, looks like I'm not the only thinking that!!! :drooldrum:

*slinking back into my corner now hehehe* TONI