Gerard Butler GALS

PSILY Gathering in Chicago

Today is the Day! :yippee:

Movie: PS I LOVE YOU

Theater: AMC Theater, 80 Yorktown Shopping Ctr., Lombard, IL

Showtime: 7:20PM

Dinner:

Restaurant: Rock Bottom Brewery, 94 Yorktown Shopping Ctr., Lombard, IL

Time: 5:30PM (I will be there before 5:30 so come earlier if you can)

Please don't forget your Xmas Grab Bag gift. We will exchange at the restaurant.

I'm getting excited, I hope you are too! :)

See you all Friday! :wave:

PatKay

Attendees:

Friday, December 21st

Scorpio613

Lola1749

Miklyn

Cassie

DivaHeather

Luv4Gerry

Marie

Edited by Scorpio613

I'm hoping I can come, but I'm not sure if I will be able to. I have a company party Friday night and I may not have a babysitter on Saturday (since Paul is keeping Friday off for the party). I'll find out what time our party is on Friday (since it is in Lombard anyway).

I would LOVE to join you, but my mom is coming to visit starting that night! And the family has a hard enough time understanding my "internet thing" let alone driving two hours to see a movie thats playing five minutes away. I really want to make for the Nim's Island get together though!!!

I would LOVE to join you, but my mom is coming to visit starting that night! And the family has a hard enough time understanding my "internet thing" let alone driving two hours to see a movie thats playing five minutes away. I really want to make for the Nim's Island get together though!!!

Dawn...I know what you mean. The first time I drove to Indy to see POTO my family was wondering why I would such a thing when I have it on DVD! :confused: They just don't get it do they! :D

As for Nim's Island, for those of us going to the GB.Net convention in April, I believe there is a movie outing planned to see Nim's Island since it is being released the same weekend as the convention. If you are going, you can see it there! ;)

Edited by Scorpio613

Hi all.

I'll have to pass on coming to Chicago for this movie get together. Since the 21st is my birthday, I won't be making a trip north. I have plans to camp out at the local cinema and watch each showing back to back. Happy happy birthday to me! :)

Off topic -- Are we doing a card exchange this year? It was fun to do last year.

G

Hi all.

I'll have to pass on coming to Chicago for this movie get together. Since the 21st is my birthday, I won't be making a trip north. I have plans to camp out at the local cinema and watch each showing back to back. Happy happy birthday to me! :)

Off topic -- Are we doing a card exchange this year? It was fun to do last year.

G

Glenna...good to hear from you! Well Happy Birthday...early! What a great way to spend your b-day, watching and probably crying alittle over Gerry! Have a great time! :D

Yes we are doing the card exchange this year! I just made up a new GMCL directory and will send you a copy as soon as I get the last couple addresses. I can't wait to see all the "creative" Gerry cards everyone sends this year! :p

I just found out my mom will be coming in on Saturday now so it will be just me on Friday. I can't wait. I can't believe it is only one more week. I am so excited.

Miklyn...Sorry to hear your mom won't be joining us, but what a perfect excuse for you to go see the movie again with your mom! :D

Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else on Friday! :yippee:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope everyone had a good time at our PSILY get together!

I am having problems again downloading my pictures but I will keep trying and post what I can soon. :wall:

If anyone else has pics, please post them! :wave: