Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

YUP...me too Lisa...I just rated you! And I damn sure rated Frannie .... she is now a 5 Star (cause if anyone deserves a 5 star...it's my friend, Frannie!)

As a matter of fact....everyone should be at 5 stars.....I'm on a mission now to make sure everyone has 5 stars!!!!! Now see what you've done Donna? You've given meaning to my life! :dance:

hugs,

Sue

YUP...me too Lisa...I just rated you! And I damn sure rated Frannie .... she is now a 5 Star (cause if anyone deserves a 5 star...it's my friend, Frannie!)

As a matter of fact....everyone should be at 5 stars.....I'm on a mission now to make sure everyone has 5 stars!!!!! Now see what you've done Donna? You've given meaning to my life! :dance:

hugs,

Sue

Hey Sue.... Thanks Galfriend! I found my stars ...I found my stars...lalalalalalalalalla$%%#^&&^%$ whoops....I tripped!

:claphands: Fran

:boobsquishhug: I can't even find out where the Heck you get a rating! So does this mean I don't have ANY stars??? JUST KIDDIN!

:wave: Fran

I rated you a "5" three times, but you still got four stars.

It ain't my fault, I swear! :bonk:

Thanks to you too Donnakat.... I feel just like a star now! :D And I think we are all five star worthy anyway......

:wave: Fran

Oh happy day! Everyone RUN to Swannie's new thread with the first trailer for Nim's Island.....OMG!!! It is going to be soooooooo great!

hugs,

Sue

p.s. I PROMISE it will brighten your day Lisa and Donna!!!!

Posted Image

Oh I'm in heaven. I just got a double dose of Gerry on ET! Wahoo!!! They showed some scenes from "Nim's Island" and then a few more scenes from "PSILY". Wahoo!!!! Oh the man is just too gorgeous. I'm all a glow.

Okay, must go finish watching my son eat before the dogs end up w/his food in their belly.

Cassie

Hey GALS, I've decided I'm not gonna read ANY negative reviews about PSILY. I've got my rose colored, heart shaped glasses firmly in place, and that's how I like it!

I've come to the same conclusion as Katie... I can no longer watch Gerry's films objectively. I read a couple of reviews already, which were mostly bad ones, and I'm not gonna read anymore!

They trashed POTO, and even 300 had quite a few bad reviews.... I know I'm gonna love PSILY!

Swannie

Guest greyeyegoddess

You know, again..why in the world am I going to let strangers tell me what I like? Critics like that are sad themselves. Give us a review. Not your opinion, especially if your not a fan.

The Nim's island trailer is cute. Another movie I cannot wait for...and still wondering if we'll get another doll for that movie.

I like Ger's hair in the movie. Just in time before the release of PSILY. Great timing!

~alice

:music:

Are the critics already writing bad things about PSILY? :tantrum: I haven't read any review yet at all! Well, let's remember that at first we heard negative reviews about 300 (remember Germany??) and look how they had to eat shiite on that one!

I will be at the theater Friday no matter what! I can't wait! And than just think ... four months later and we've got another Gerry movie that looks fantastic! And maybe by that time PSILY will be ready to come out on DVD.......I'm one fulfilled and happy girl!!

hugs,

Sue

p.s. now didn't I tell you that trailer would cheer you up Lisa?? :tasty:

Edited by irish

Guest greyeyegoddess

There have been some bad reviews, but I haven't read them either. Jerks!

~alice

:music:

Are the critics already writing bad things about PSILY? :tantrum: I haven't read any review yet at all! Well, let's remember that at first we heard negative reviews about 300 (remember Germany??) and look how they had to eat shiite on that one!

I will be at the theater Friday no matter what! I can't wait! And than just think ... four months later and we've got another Gerry movie that looks fantastic! And maybe by that time PSILY will be ready to come out on DVD.......I'm one fulfilled and happy girl!!

hugs,

Sue

p.s. now didn't I tell you that trailer would cheer you up Lisa?? :tasty:

Yes, yes, yes, Sue!! Thank you - 1000 times thank you! I am so excited about this movie I can hardly wait the four months!

I only read one review of PSILY, and it was a bad one (from EW). I have no desire to listen to any critic about anything that has to do with Gerry. I know what I like, and that's all that matters.

There could be 100 bad reviews and 1 nice and it will not stop me from seeing this movie. Who cares what they think. When it's all said and done they're just regular folks w/an opinion. I don't take everyone I meet opinions so why take theirs. Not worth it. BTW, is it Friday yet? Oi!

Oh, I just read that Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. What is wrong with that family. She's 16 years. old and says that she's keeping the baby. Has she learned nothing from her empty headed sister. I feel so sorry for Britskank's kids lets hope that maybe she can do better.

Cassie

Maybe it wasn't intentional...I'll give the person the benefit of the doubt. And if it was intentional, oh well...to each his/her own. Thanks Alice...I really wasn't saying that to get anyone to pad my rating, but it is appreciated. :hugs:

I guess I'm just having a really bad day that actually started yesterday afternoon and hasn't let up. First there's the allergy thing, or whatever the heck it is I have. I went home and took some meds yesterday, and slept most of the evening. When I woke up I looked like death warmed over...pale, eyes swollen...ick.

Then this morning when I woke up, I looked like I had been bawling all night, and my eyes were still burning and itching. I did my best to cover it up with makeup, only to get to work and I had somethingorother in one eye, and by the time I got it out the makeup was all but gone in that eye. Then I decided to dress up today because I have a meeting this afternoon at work, so I put on the cute shirt, cute skirt, and cute boots that went with the cute skirt and shirt. Then I get to work, and what happens?? The zipper broke on one boot. So now I have little to no makeup, swollen and burning eyes, cute shirt, cute skirt, one cute boot, one broken boot, and a meeting at 1pm. I'm thinking I'm going to skip the meeting and tell them I'm not feeling well (which I'm not, because I'm suffering from PTPD - Post Traumatic Pity Disorder). I don't know whether to cry, or get angry and throw my broken boot through the wall...but knowing the luck I'm having, my broken boot would ricochet off the wall, hit me in the head and knock one of my swollen eyes out.

I think I just need to go back to bed for about a month.

:funnyabove: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I had kind of a bad day too, what gives??? :confused:

Cassie: I read that, too. It's what comes of a parent trying to be a best friend rather than a parent.

Edited by mousie

wow, looks like we need to close this thread and open a new one. On to Floor #32!

This thread is closed.

Posted Image