Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Good morning my friends!

So many wonderful Posted Image homes today!!!!

Welcome home to Bjorn, Eva Mari's son, who should be home now as I type from Afghanistan...and this time he is home to stay...completing his last tour of duty. Eva Mari must be in 7th heaven right about now!

Welcome home to Jenn's daughter from her trip! I bet you are so glad to have her home Jenn.

And welcome home to Anna! Anna, I'm dying to hear all about your voyage when you are well rested!

I have never read any of Sadie's books but you have really perked my interest now so it looks like I'm going to Amazon.com today!

Paige, my dear sweet Paige, you are never alone sweetie and your life is so precious....please, PLEASE honey, know that you are loved and cared about. I will send you a PM.

Betts, I hope you are feeling better soon.....have you heard from the neurologist yet?

Peg, I'm glad to hear that Ron's disability has come through....and that he can rest and hopefully take care of himself now. Posted Image to both of you!

B2 had to have laser surgery yesterday on his arm....my poor grandbaby :tissues: but I just got off the phone with Bryan and he said that other than being a little cranky B2 seems to be doing well today. They have to put antibiotic creme on it every four hours and keep his arm wrapped but hopefully I will see him tomorrow if he is doing ok. My poor hubby is really having a hard time with his feet right now (arthritis) and so Bryan is planning on driving up and helping me decorate the house. If B2 is feeling better he is going to bring him too! So please say a prayer today that my grandbaby is ok to travel tomorrow.... cause grandma is in need of a FIX!

Posted Image

Swannie, I've been watching the news and it sure looks bad up your way....I pray that you and all the other GALS in Washington and Oregon are safe and dry!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Let me add a big Posted Imagehome to Bjorn, Anna, and Jenns daughter......

OMG Sue, what happened to B2's arm?I must have missed something.You know i'm pulling for him.For your hubby too.I know what it's like with a hubby with bad feet.Mine almost lost a foot 2 years ago.But with lots of strong antibiotics and good doctors and the good lord above they saved his foot.I had to give him iv antibiotics 3 times a day and change his bandage twice a day at home for 8 weeks.How I hated that.He has no feeling in his feet and he looses his balance easily, especially on uneven ground.He's diabetic but its not as bad as Ron's.He is totally under control and takes pills where Ron takes insulin 4 times a day.

As for Sadie's books, if you liked the movie POTO you'll love her books.But you have to read them in order.The first is Phoenix of the Opera, than Out of the Darkness, and The Phantoms Opera.I couldn't put them down.I hope you read them I think you'll enjoy them.

Paige, please don't try to handle things on your own.There are many Gals here that you can reach out to.You can PM anyone of them and even exchange phone numbers and talk to someone that you think you may trust.Like Sue said you are not alone we are here for

you.We are fanmily.Remember

Posted Image

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well....

Posted Image Peggy

Edited by chachababy

LOL, no worries, Peggie and Paige! :lol:

Sooooo, great news for Mousie and I! We have become aunts once more!!

This morning our younger sister Christina gave birth to a baby girl!! She and Nick (her husband) named her Mia (pronounced mee-ya). She's seven pounds and has a head of curly black hair. The laboring was very quick, Christina in fact gave birth in the laboring room. Mom and baby are doing well.

Since they're just outside of Boston, we won't get to meet Mia for some time, but we'll post pictures as soon as we get some!

~Melissa

All the new arrivals lately!!! How beautiful . . . Mazel Tov to all of you!!!

Love you all!!

Lisa

Posted ImageMel and Mousie, on the birth of your niece.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePeggy

Hi, Everyone! :wave: Whoa, thank you for all the welcomes! :D And even though I don't know you folks yet, I want to give you all big warm hugs for support, friendship, and where congrats are in order!! And your site & forum here is by far the biggest I've ever participated in before! I seriously think I need one of those GPS thingies to help me figure out my way around here! :doh:

Alright, my latest confession: last night I went to Wal-Mart after work and bought the "300" double-disc edition for only $9.00 (cuz' someone mentioned it on the forum here!) and the "P.S. I Love You" book. Yeah, bay-beh, the cover of it is the movie poster we are all well acquainted with! :claphands: Oh boy, what's come over me? I never went shopping for items specific to one guy before within such a short period of time! Methinks I'm fastly becoming a Gerry-addict!! *faints*

Well, off to explore & get lost in the GALS site more! Hope you all are having a good night/day, wherever you are. *hugs*

Mel, Mousie, congrats on being Aunts again!!!!

Aww Sue what a cutie pie.

Just a quick check in to say Hi.

TTFN

Cat

Posted Image my dear friends!

Paige, just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and praying for you today!

Mel and Mousie Posted Image....babies are such a blessing, whether they are your own chilcren or grandchildren, nieces or nephews! They just bring such joy into the lives of those who love them.

Posted ImageCat....I think so too....

BB, I can feel for you hon! :rotflmao: a GPS would have definitely come in handy when I was a newbie...took me forever to figure it out. But you're doing great. It took me over a year to find the SC! :lol: So, you are from the San Francisco area.....have you met any of the Northern California Gerry fans yet?

Peg dear, as I told you yesterday in my PM I'm still loving all the GIFS!!! I will definitely give B2 100 kisses and hugs just from his Auntie Peg!!!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Hello Ladies..Thank you so much for the prayers that I received from most of you all. I appreciate them. I have been doing a little better, some still sting but no more bleeding and crying because of it. I dont know exactly why these have started. *Guess it could be the fact that I am a Scorpio and we can get a little emotional sometimes.* Anyways again thank you all and congrats and hugs to those that need them.

Paige :wave:

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hi ya'll!

Stopping by for a moment...gads, it seem so long.

I'm glad that the promos are coming out. I'm already tearing up while watching the promos.

GADS, did you see Extra's tidbit on PSILY? GADS! I really didn't think I'd be hit that hard again, but even playing silly, Gerry's darned sexy! Phoenixgirl...your avatar is going to kill me!

I'm tired. I don't like when it gets dark at 4:30 pm. I feel like going straight to sleep. Carp!

Hope the holidays are going well for all of you.

I'm getting ready to go this weekend to L.A. with all the fans, so hopefully, things will go well.

hugs!

~alice

:music:

Guest DonnaKat

I know what you mean. We got hit with sleet. I feel as if I just got home from work, and already it's time to go to bed.

At least I only have 1/2 day tomorrow. I just hope I can make it to work with no problems.

I'm supposed to go see the Nutcracker with a friend this Saturday, and then out to dinner. I can't wait! I think that will really put me into a Christmas mood. I love the Nutcracker! (down, gutter gals ;) ).

I sent my stuff off to get my PSILY pass in the mail. I just hope everything arrives on time (the screening is next Wednesday).

Agh! yolu are talking about a white Xmas and we are having days of 28 - 35 Celcius. Well, that is what you get at each end of the world.

Hugs to all and thinking of those who need special thoughts (you too Paige)

Cat

Guest DonnaKat

Severe cramps. I has them. :tissues:

I can't wait for the friggin' meds to kick in. Bad thing is, then I'll be all goofy and groggy like I was last night when I had to take them.

No wait...that's me normally. Never mind. :funnyface:

I wonder if they'll notice here at work if I lie on the floor and go to sleep for a while.

Posted Image

Hi gals!

Thank you for being happy for me and hugs all around to every single one of you!Posted Image

Posted Image

All clickable because Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image SO happy for you, Donna!! Posted ImagePosted Image

It's good to be older!..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sort of.... Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:funnyabove: :rotflmao:

Good morning my dear friends!

Eva Mari, I know that your days are really wonderful right now! So how is Bjorn doing? How is Christiania? B2 is mending nicely so I'm a happy gramma!

Donna, hummmm....maybe try the bathroom stall...just lean your head over onto the wall and .........snooze. That way people won't be tripping over you or anything. :lol:

Posted ImageCAT!!!!!

Well, we got the house decorated yesterday and I'm off to finish my Christmas shopping today! The weather is beautiful up here in Northern CA today after a few dreary, rainy days. I haven't checked yet, but I hope the sun is shining further north as well so that Washington and Oregon can feel it's warmth today.

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Posted Image

Bjørn is out shopping, Sue! And he is SO happy!!
( After the split he let his ex-fiancé take most of the Xmas-decorations, so now he is out stocking up!! )

Posted Image

Christiania is back home, but visits the Hospital once a day to redress(?) the area operated.
She is a VERRA happy camper helping mom decorate whilst the troublesome twosome ( as she sometimes calls them ) are away at school and kindergarden... ;)

Posted Image
( Should have had sound... Or perhaps NOT... :D )

Posted Image
( Both taken last summer when the parents were holidaying down in Europe :dance: )

+ She said she was doing something secret.... :D Edited by NordicGirl

Happy Friday to all you lovely ladies!!!!! Quick drive by to say hello. I'm leaving work at 2pm today and I'm going home, putting on my comfy jammies and plopping down to watch some Judge Judy. I LOVE HER!!!!!!! I need to just relax and not do much. I'm still fighting this bronchitis which I've had for about a month now. I just want it gone!

Sue - B2 is getting so big. What a doll!

Mel/Mousie - Congratulations on your new niece. Aren't babies beautiful. ~sigh~ Here's hoping you don't have to wait too long to see her.

To all you gorgeous GALS have a great weekend. I'm pretty much doing nothing this weekend and I'm completely happy about it. I need to get my xmas villages up anyway.

Ciao Bella girls!

Cassie

Hey, Gals. I'm... not exactly sure how I am. I've been having a lot of friend drama. And I really miss my ex. I sound so pathetic, and I hate that, but it's true. And last night I finally emailed him and told him everything that I've been too scared to say, and *now* I'm scared to see what he says to that. Gah. I hate drama.

And then I go around creating it. I really shouldn't be complaining about my friend drama, because I did create it, and I enjoyed doing it. My friend (who was my drama co-creator) said we are turning in to the Plastics from Mean Girls... I've never actually seen Mean Girls.

I think my New Year's resolution will be to be a better posting Gal. Because that was my resolution last year, too, and I failed dismally... Anyway, not much else to say.

I'm taking the ACT tomorrow. *gag* Not excited. It's just so boring, and you aren't even allowed to have a water bottle! What if there's no label on the bottle, I wonder...? Nah. But I do have a stash of peppermints, and peppermint wakes up your brain, which is nice. Also, stretching a certain way does too, and I get extra credit in my dance class if I stretch before a test and get a signed note from the teacher saying I did it. So, maybe I will.

OW! I just poked my tongue with a candy cane...

Anyway, not much else to say. Peace.

MadameAngel you are not like those girls on Mean Girls...trust me I know and have seen some girls that are like them and trust me you are not. Dont even think that.

Paige :wave:

:wave: All! Just a quickie for now. Have to read but had to say ..........

SUE! (Irish)

THANK YOU!! You know why... :kisswink:

:D Fran

Oh Frannie, You are so welcome! I hoped you'd like it. :kiss:

Well, I was suppose to have B2 today but Maggie (that is truly my first grandchild...she's Bryan's black lab who has been with him through thick and thin for the past 11 years) had to go to the vets today so they couldn't come up to Redding :tissues::tissues: but Oh look what I just got on email (it's a cell phone picture of a picture so it's not real clear)...but when Bryan got finished at the vets he took B2 to have his picture taken:

Posted Image Oh, my little grandsom is growing up waaaay tooooo fast!

Cassie, thank you! I can't wait to watch your little one grow up before our eyes! Actually, BOTH of them!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I have my girlfriend Roxi (who I met because of Gerry btw... she is like in the top 25 members on GB.net!!! so she has been a Gerry fan for a looooong time) and her hubby, Michael coming to dinner tomorrow night and Sunday we have plans too so it's going to be a fun weekend for me....and my house if finally decorated for Christmas so I'm a happy camper....now I can relax and just enjoy the rest of this month and the holidays.

love,

Sue

Edited by irish

Happy Friday to all you lovely ladies!!!!! Quick drive by to say hello. I'm leaving work at 2pm today and I'm going home, putting on my comfy jammies and plopping down to watch some Judge Judy. I LOVE HER!!!!!!! I need to just relax and not do much. I'm still fighting this bronchitis which I've had for about a month now. I just want it gone!

Cassie: I'm with you! I love Judge Judy too... She just tells it like it is.. :clap:

Irish: Your grandson is adorable...Gosh they grow up too fast!

Donnakat: Thank god for meds huh?? Now where the heck are mine?

Darn I forgot all about Moviechat tonight. I need to send myself an email

or something, I always forget... :bonk::eek:

Well I have been begging my grandkids for their Christmas wish list for about

three weeks now. Still waiting...... :wall: :hmm2:

Has anyone heard from Anna? Is she back from Holiday? Feeling OK?

I worry about her.

Paige: How are you doing dear?? I worry about you too sweetie. :hugs:

Well gotta run, have to be back to work at 7am, must get something

done around this house. Cant play with Gerry all night... :wave:

Debbie

Edited by Trekkiegoober