Gerard Butler GALS

PS I Love You

Marissa

I wasn't sure if any of this had already been posted or not, but here it is again...

Boston, MA ~ click here

Philadelphia, PA ~ click here

Dallas, TX ~ click here

Ft. Lauderdale, FL ~ click here

Miami, FL ~ click here

New York, NY ~ click here

Providence, RI ~ click here

Milwaukee, WI ~ click here

Winnipeg, Manitoba ~ click here

Las Vegas, NV ~ click here

New Orleans, LA ~ click here

St. Louis, MO ~ click here

Atlanta, GA ~ click here

Memphis, TN ~ click here

For theatres in the UK ~ click here

Good luck, GALS!!!

Guest DonnaKat

I've never been to a screening....how do these things work? Because I seem to have gotten my hands on a pass...

Thing is, the only info they gave me was to send a SASE to a certain address, and they would mail me a pass which admits me and a guest. But they didn't tell me where the screening is to take place, or when. I think it's Dec 12...but it would be nice to know where! :lol: Does this mean I get in for free? Do I have to do anything after I'm there, like give my opinion on the movie or anything? Sign up for a Timeshare? Promise them my firstborn child? :confused:

Edited by DonnaKat

I WON!!!!!!

I won them in my area for next Thursday.

So cool!!!!!!!!

I was going on the 21st, but get to see it early. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! :claphands:

Be sure to look up DawnS because she is going to the same screening as you are! :)

Guest DonnaKat

My pass ahem...arrived...in the mail today. They're advising to ahem...arrive...about an hour early. Mine says they're not responsible for overbooking, and having a pass doesn't necessarily guarantee a seat. They will be checking your belongings, too...so my advice is to leave non-essential stuff in your car (even your cellphone, if it takes pictures).

The screening in St. Louis is this Wednesday...and they're forecasting (surprise) a snowstorm that evening. I'm gonna be friggin' hostile if I'm not able to go because of bad weather.

The people that sent mine were also nice enough to throw in a bonus pass for tomorrow night to see Juno.

Well Beverly Hills it ain't, but I'll take it. :D

Excellent DonnaKat!

I received a pass for two for Nashville on Monday! I was like you, though, wondering when do I get the pass, where will the movie be shown, etc. etc. Like you as well, I have read all the fine print and know to get there early and don't carry a lot of stuff, including my cell phone, because it does take pictures.

:hugs:

Katie

The screening in St. Louis is this Wednesday...and they're forecasting (surprise) a snowstorm that evening. I'm gonna be friggin' hostile if I'm not able to go because of bad weather.

:lalala:

It is NOT going to snow on Wednesday night!!! You know they never get the weather forecast right around here anyway!!!

I forbid it to snow. Mother Nature ain't about to come between me and my Gerry!!!!!

Guest DonnaKat

Well, "Active99" and I saw the screening tonight.

A special thanks to Marissa for originally posting this information. If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have even known about it!

:yourock:

I do want to say that I want to see it again when all of us have an opportunity to go. My only regret is that I could only take one guest.

Guest DonnaKat

Very Very cool you lucky GALS!!! :claphands: :claphands: :claphands:

Well I know it wasn't nearly as exciting as the red carpet, but I'll take what I can get. ;) And might I say it was a pleasure finally meeting "Active99" in person. She's a cool gal and it was fun to hang out with her! :D

Did you love the movie as much as I expect to?

Personally I find any time Gerry fans get together to share Gerryliciousness in any form is exciting. A group of us are going to a pre-screening tomorrow night and I'm almost as excited for that as I was for the premiere. Gerry in person is certainly exciting but very fleeting, Gerry on the BIG screen can be enjoyed over and over and over again (well, starting next week anyways).

Guest DonnaKat

Did you love the movie as much as I expect to?

I don't know...how much do you expect to love it? ;)

Yes, it was a wonderful movie. I'd say more, but I don't want to give anything away.

Okay, I will say this...after seeing the movie, I can completely understand why Gerry would want to grab Henry Dean Morgan's butt . :cunning:

Edited by DonnaKat