Gerard Butler GALS

New Pic - Gerry at Hockey Game

:bonk::bonk:

Can't translate the full but what has caought my eye is 'visiting AMERICAN actor' :scotland:

He looks sooo huggable and squishable in that sheepskin, mind you the weather there is very cold!

Anna

:rose:

Yes! Don't you just want to nuzzle your face in that fuzz, so near his smelly good (I'll bet anyway) Neck.

Hey anyone who was fortunate enough to have met him, did you get close enough to his neck to smelll!

(don';t mind me i'm in a really Sensing kind of mood I guess today LOL)

You rock Stef! He looks delicious! :drool1: I only took a semester of french and forgot most all of it. It's funny that they called him an American actor though. Well Gerry did claim he was from Long Beach.

OMFG! :drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::swoon::gerrygasm::swoon::gerrygasm::bonk: :droolicious: :gerbidinous: :gerrytacular: :spontaneous: :bouncydrool3:

I know what I'm going to be thinking about when the gas kicks in! :muahaha:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Guest greyeyegoddess

Now, if that doesn't just put the name Ger-Bear in another level, I don't know what does. He's cuddly sweet, just wanna snuggle up warm and cozy in the winter weather with him....hmmmmmmmmm...

~alice

This could make me actually like hockey..... Thank goodness, finally a photo where he looks really happy and relaxed!! He looks wonderful.

I do have to laugh at the article's reference to him as an American actor, though. ROFLOL!!!

I have had a look at the article. it actuallya report of the match , nothing really interesting.

The piece about Gerry:

À la mise au jeu protocolaire, il y avait de la visite, l'acteur américain Gerard Butler, qui a tourné entre autres, dans les films Le fantôme de l'opéra, Timeline, Tomb Raider.

During the break of the match , there was a visit of the American actor (He is from Scottland and last time I checked is not in America) Gerard Butler , who has made the following movies POTO , Timeline and Tomb Raider 2.

Other than the fact, I want to be a penguin.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Gerry, see what you do to us? Never thought I'd want to be a hockey puck - but to be in his hands and that close to Billy! :swoon: Did I just say that out loud? LOL

Oh Stef, hockey puck, Billy, Penguins, ice.....is it safe to say all that in the same sentence. :drool1:

Sofie: Thanks for the translation. I thought it said that he was American. Oh well, at least they have the picture correct. Woo hoo.

Anyone else wondering what he had in his pockets? :mopboyerik:

:gerrygasm::drooldrum::drooldrum:

Grrr, going to get on train to Montreal NOW!!!

Sofie, thanks for the translation, and editing out the incorrect nationality tee hee. Now, to impress ME, translate it into Dutch, then German, and show your work muahahahahah

I know what I'm going to be thinking about when the gas kicks in! :muahaha:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Dr. Em? gas? Beano

Just kidding ya, How did your surgery go?

Hey!

OMG...I just saw the picture!!! :drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum:

:drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1:

Damn he looks hot in that jacket..............his smile could melt an iceberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had been in Montreal watching a freakin' hockey game just to see Gerry!

Thanks for posting the pic, more please....more!!!!

Cheers Priscilla

Here you go Dawn , you asked for it

Während des Bruches des Gleichen, gab es einen Besuch des Amerikanischen Schauspieler Gerard Butler, der die folgenden Filme POTO, Timeline und Grabraider 2 gebildet hat.

Tijdens de pauze van de match, was er een bezoek van de Amerikaanse acteur Gerard Butler , die de volgende films gemaakt heeft POTO , Timeline en Tomb Raider 2

Are you impressed now?

LMAO, Sofie, can't believe you really did that!! Reminds me why I luv you, you're as insane as I am.......and that's INSANE!!!

Gerry on ice.....grrrrrrrrrr

Ummmmm...looks like the temperature is dropping in Montreal. Gerry has switched from leather to shearling. (Of course I'm not surprised that he needs the extra warmth so early in the fall season given the recent travesty involving his chest hair.) :treasuretrail:

Gerry -

The truly chilly Montreal weather is still to come and there's only one thing that can keep you warmer than shearling........that's little ol' me! I'm cozy, comfy (without being clingy) and the the best part is you can wear me year 'round. ::D:

Edited by Simone

Translation for you

:hugs: Mandy

5e demolished Mission

Nothing goes any more for the Mission of Sorel-Tracy which does not arrive quite simply any more as from the goals. They have just undergone a 5e demolished in a match in afternoon in Colisée

Cardin and this, in front of 1371 spectators. The Dragons of Verdun-Montreal which, in more of having a powerful attack, badly made appear the Mission with a hermetic defensive, which did not leave any margin of man?uvre to the sorelois. A defeat of the Mission from 5 to 2.

Dominic Chiasson, the first star of the match, which was that led to them his to the victory, with a colossal match of two goals a master key, the defender Éric Lavigne, on its side knew a good match with a goal and two master keys. Unfavourable side, the guard Steve Plouffe proved to be the player of the Mission, with two particularly miraculous stops, and it was the first match of the defender Jean-François Piché in the uniform of the Mission.

Another match almost without combat, since the small waltz between Tyler Lawson and Mike Henderson A ended very quickly and Dean Mayrand tried something well by charging the Brochu guard and the defenders of the Dragons, but it rather bailed out 7 minutes of punishments, that the Mission nevertheless resisted. It is the 2e time this season that the verdunoise team brings itself to Colisée without strong man. A new tangent "No show" that the LNAH should not adopt.

After two periods of play, they was 4 to 0 Verdun, a confrontation filled of plays surprised and the escaped ones whose source came from long passes and long exits of zone. Goals of Dominic Chiasson (2 times), Éric Lavigne and Mathieu Benoit.

In 3e, Olivier Maltais unbarred his zero, by pushing a disc hopping in the net of Brochu and marked his first of the season. Wes Goldie made some in the same way two minutes later, for the 2e and last goal of the Mission, when Dominic Perna, which left nowhere, found the means of escaping to thwart Plouffe, and to nail the coffin of the Mission.

Gilbert Delorme did not have words in an interview given after the match, to explain this other defeat. "Everyone works, but that does not enter. I believed well that the team was going to rebound after being drawn unscathed for it the 7 minutes of punishments of Dean Mayrand, but not! One will have a meeting except ice this week, question of seeing together what does not go "

- the defender Martin Dicaire missed because of a wound. He should be of return to the play the next week.

Posted Image

- With the setting with the protocolar play, there was visit, the American actor Gerald Butler, who turned inter alia, in films the phantom of the opera, Timeline, Tomb Raider.

The Mission enters one week of three matches, that is to say next Thursday on November 3 20h whereas Chiefs Height of Laval are the visitors, Friday November 4 with 20h, Sorel-Tracy will return visit in Verdun and Sunday following November 6 to 14h, Crs Express of St-George de Beauce will be in Colisée Cardin.

Edited by Butlers_Babe