Gerard Butler GALS

Hey Guess what? - 7-22-08

Cassie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww thanks guys! I must say that it was a pretty easy birth. I was asleep for about 4 hrs. of the labor and then she was out. I came into the hospital around 2am and she was born at 7:24am. I endure a little over an hour of tough contractions then she gave me something in my IV to "take the edge off" and I fell asleep. I was woken up about an hour later to get my epidural and then fell back to sleep for about 2 hrs. then was woken up again w/four nurses in the room telling me that I had to push. I told them okay but I can't feel a thing so I'm not sure what help I would be. One of the nurses was like "Well it's your baby so you gotta push". Fine, I'll push but again I can't feel what the heck I'm doing so as long as you understand. My doctor arrived and I pushed for about 10 or so mins and she was out. I felt nothing after that initial IV treat so the epidural was like a bonus I guess. I don't promote drugs but if you're thinking about having a kid - TAKE THE DRUGS!!!!! She's a pretty cute kid I must say. It was tough for the last month, but I did enjoy being preggo. Must go feed a hungry girl now. OUCH!!!

Cassie

BTW, now that she's out I wonder if I can get that ticket for Thursday at Comic Con. :p

Edited by Cassie

BTW, now that she's out I wonder if I can get that ticket for Thursday at Comic Con. :p [/size][/color]

:funnyup: Only you, Cassie. Only you. *giggle*

I'm so glad (and majorly jealous) that you had such an easy birth with your new little one. Much easier on mama AND baby that way.

Enjoy your little girl and give her a hug from her "aunties."

Posted Image CASSIE!!!!

And welcome to the world Isabelle! Posted Image

Cassie, I saw the cutest 3 month old t-shirt the other day on this little baby and I thought of you and Jennipher.....it was white and it said on the front "I've been whining my whole life".....cracked me up!

hugs,

Sue

Awww, Congratulations to all of you, Cassie. Isabelle, welcome to the world!

Hugs,

Suzie

CONGRATULATIONS, CASSIE!! WELL DONE!! NOW WE HAVE A NEW FEMALE TO TEACH TO LOVE GERRY!!!!!! PROVIDING HER DAD WON'T BE TO JEALOUS.

Sandy