Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

12/4 - Photos and Video: Gerard Butler on the Set of Game

from: http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/12/04/video-...he-set-of-game/

Posted on Tuesday, December 4th, 2007 at 2:50 am by: Peter Sciretta

Kevin from Albuquerque, New Mexico caught a 15 second video clip of 300 star Gerard Butler running down Silver Street for the upcoming lakeshore/lionsgate movie Game (which will be getting a new title before release). We also have some set photos from flavia1334 and bloomgal64. Check them out after the jump.

The film, written and directed by Crank helmers Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, takes place in the near future where nano technology has been developed to allow for mind control. In this dystopian world, death row inmates are unknowingly being controlled in an ultimate online multi massive player game, where the winner of 30 games is set free (ala Running Man). Butler plays Kable, who is the most successful player in “Slayer” history, with only three games left to survive.

The footage is a bit low quality, and might be a bit pointless, but hey, I thought I’d pass it along. Check it out after the jump.

To view clip, please see the article at: here

Barb,

Thanks for posting this. The photos are quite good and I watched the short video, which has behind the scenes material. However, it is difficult to actually see Gerard, although a sense of how the movie is being made can be seen. All interesting stuff. Thanks again.

Oh thanks Barb for posting the article and the link to the video. It's a bit poor quality and I can't really decipher who's who, but just knowing it's Gerry is good enough. ~sigh~ Also, new title being given before the release - Hum.... Do I smell trouble brewing. Why can't these people work all of this out before they start filming or releasing information. Oi!

Cassie

Thank you Barb!!!

I can't find the video!! :(

You can't find the vid, hello, I can't even find the pics! Girl, where ya been hiding? :D

Guest Pilar

Meeneither! All I get is advertisements when I click videos or photos. Ah well....

Edited by Pilar

:mopboyattila: :cleavage2 :heat: :tasty: :goodjob2: Me neither!! Can't find Gerry's vid or pics. But I will see that beautiful Man in a few minutes. Am watching Attila and am going back now!!! Yummmmmmmm. The Man is awesomely gorgeous to watch and listen to. OMG, I Love that Man!!!! Help,

Joanna

Edited by Joanna

Can someone please tell me how to get the video of Gerry

singing "Light My Fire" to play?

Shirsan

If you guys are clicking on the underlined 'video' or 'photos' bits, they won't bring you there... did you scroll all the way to the bottom, that's where they were for me. :confused:

from: http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/12/04/video-...he-set-of-game/

Posted on Tuesday, December 4th, 2007 at 2:50 am by: Peter Sciretta

Kevin from Albuquerque, New Mexico caught a 15 second video clip of 300 star Gerard Butler running down Silver Street for the upcoming lakeshore/lionsgate movie Game (which will be getting a new title before release). We also have some set photos from flavia1334 and bloomgal64. Check them out after the jump.

The film, written and directed by Crank helmers Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, takes place in the near future where nano technology has been developed to allow for mind control. In this dystopian world, death row inmates are unknowingly being controlled in an ultimate online multi massive player game, where the winner of 30 games is set free (ala Running Man). Butler plays Kable, who is the most successful player in “Slayer” history, with only three games left to survive.

The footage is a bit low quality, and might be a bit pointless, but hey, I thought I’d pass it along. Check it out after the jump.

To view clip, please see the article at: here

Thanks For Posting This! I Needed To See A New Video Of Gerry! :tasty:

This Movie Looks & Sounds AWESOME! I Cannot Wait Till It Comes Out Next Year!

The video is embedded in the page, and it's immediately under the article,

right after the last paragraph "The footage is a bit low quality, and might be a bit pointless, but hey, I thought I’d pass it along. Check it out after the jump." and before the photos.