Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

12/4 - eBay PSILY charity auction - bid on items from the film & win a trip to Ireland!

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...=wb-ps-i-love-u

Lights! Camera! Ireland!

Place an opening bid and give yourself the chance of a dream trip to the Emerald Isle with the must see holiday film P.S. I Love You, in cinemas Dec. 21.

Gerry sent Holly to Ireland to rediscover what life is all about. What she found there lifted her heart. Take part in our live auction and allow Tourism Ireland to guide you on your very own adventure to one of Europe's most magical vacation destinations.

Don't wait, start the bidding and get onboard our fabulous 'P.S. I Love You' - Discover Ireland auction and you could win a trip to the stunning island that won Holly's heart.

Read about the connection between P.S. I Love You and The SADS Foundation. Click Here.

Proceeds from the auction will benefit the SADS Foundation. Founded in 1991, the goal of the Foundation is to save the lives and support the families of children & young adults who are genetically predisposed to sudden death due to heart rhythm abnormalities. The Foundation is committed to supporting families and individuals with arrhythmias through education, research, and advocacy. Visit the SADS Foundation online at www.sads.org

Auction goes live on December 20th

You can also enter for the Ireland trip by filling out the form here: http://www.discoverireland.com/us/forms/ps...eyoucompetition

Thank you...I'll check it out on the 20th. Maybe you could post a reminder? I'd love to visit Ireland where some of my ancestors came from.

:claphands: :inlove:

ooohhh would I love to win this! Now you'd think with a screen name like Irish I might have a chance! :rotflmao: I've already told my relatives in Ireland that I have entered a contest and to keep the home fires burning! Thanks Stef!