Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry and Naomi

Marissa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i admit it. I go to gossip blogs every now and then... so does my mother and she sent me this! LOL i've never seen gerry on perez before (and sometimes i rather hope he never is on there), but he's on there today with some old news - dating naomi...

warning - don't click this link if foul language offends you.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=9950

I'll paste the "safe" stuff here:

New Couple Alert!

Naomi Campbell and Gerard Butler are doing the nast nast!

The couple have been attempting to carry on a low profile relationship, Life & Style is reporting.

"She's been paying him late-night visits at his LA residence," Gerard's neighbor, Jamie Shore, tells the mag. "She comes in all covered up as if she's trying to hide her identity, but her disguises make her even more obvious. I mean, who wears dark sunglasses at midnight?"

i just thought this was interesting that it's being rehashed again. And in "Life & Style" as well. Especially since he's not even in LA right now LOL Edited by Stef with an F
post merged with Marissa's - same topic

Guest DonnaKat

Um, Stef.....

**looks at Stef's avatar**

**looks at Stef's second avatar**

:rotflmao: :funnyabove: :rotflmao: :funnyabove: :rotflmao: :funnyabove:

Really, I find your avatars much more interesting and entertaining than the rumor this thread is about. BWAHAHAHA!!

Edited by DonnaKat

Guest DonnaKat

**looks at Stef's siggy**

BWAHAHAHAHA!! YOUR SIGGY!!! I never noticed that one until just now!!

Okay, you've inspired me to do something naughty with my PC...well, you know what I mean. :D

Oh nooooo, not this one again!

OK, Posted Imageas well! And I never even heard of perezhilton before....but now I know.... :dance:

Stef, I love your avi too! soooo funny!

yeah, so here I am doing my Gerry lusting at the gutter while skimming through perezhilton's site (which I am addicted to) and I choke on my soda. please tell me this is NOT true, he is NM right now though right????? I mean....ok I KNOW I have NO chance with Gerry, thats fine. But if and when he decided to break my heart and be serious with someone PLEASE LET IT NOT BE THE DIVA TYPE!!! It has nothing to do with her being a woman of color (personaly I would love to see Gerry with someone that falls outside of the hollywood stereo type of blonde high maintenence), it has to do with her being the heffer that THROWS PHONES AT PEOPLE!!!!!!

This is not true, right?

right?

Somehow, I think if she threw a phone at his head...it'd be the last time she threw anything at anybody. Just the anger that could incite alone...holy...mooly...I wouldn't want to be on the back end of Mr Butler's temper.

I don't follow these things or give them much credence personally. If it's true, good for him. As long as he's happy and healthy who cares? It's his personal business. I'd much rather read about how Nim's Island or Game is coming along rather than pay attention to the rags on the newsstands or the web.

Just my .02 cents.

holy schnikies.... your avie and siggie.... are making me :bouncydrool3: :bouncydrool3: they belong the hall ** or gutter* * of fame!!!!!!!!!

i can think of lots of ways to unstick his tongue :yippee:

perez says that she has been seen coming and going from his house... but isnt he in NM filming???

naomi is probably just a friend with bennies... i wouldnt think that she is much of marriage material,, not with her criminal background.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: have fun ger..!!!!!!!!!

Rumors first surfaced earlier this year in NYC when they were ALLEGEDLY seen getting in or out of the same vehicle at different times. GAAAHHH!!! Now they are allegedly at his place in L.A. but he is filming in NM. Perhaps he is subletting his place in L.A. to Naomi while he is filming. Who knows? I certainly don't. As much as I would like to be his friend and confidante, it just hasn't seemed to happen yet (Ger, when you need a friend, call me....) Not that I'd pick her for him, but he didn't ask me to pick anyone for him, so I'll let him be the big boy that he is and make his own choices. Other rumors say he's involved with Rosario Dawson, then there was the reporter in Brazil... Frankly, if he isn't involved with me - which he is not and never will be :tissues: , I just can't let it matter to me who is lucky enough to get his attentions.

Guest DonnaKat

These tabloids make money by creating or exaggerating stories...personally, I take what they print with a grain of salt. I would just as soon believe the Batchild story on Weekly World News as believe anything these people have to say. At least Weekly World News is so grossly ridiculous, I can at least get a good laugh out of it. The point being (and please don't take this personally..I'm just venting after reading the weblink and the comments thereof)...

[soapbox warning] ;)

If Gerry wants to have a personal relationship out of the spotlight, that's his business. If he chooses to have a personal relationship IN the spotlight, that's his business. If he chooses to devote himself to his work and not date anyone, that's his business. It isn't a mortal sin to be his age, and still be single. That doesn't mean he's gay, or that something's wrong with him. He can live his life however he chooses to live it and as long as he stays true to his profession and to his fans, I will support him.

I hate tabloids, I hate paparazzi, and I hate anyone who will use someone or tear somebody down to boost their ratings or make money. I'm not a Britney Spears fan by any means (though I will admit I like her music), but what the media has done to her is inexcusable. Maybe she's trying to attract the attention on purpose, but shame on them for buying into it and using her to make money. Maybe in the Hollywood media's eyes this naive Midwestern girl is just a redneck from the sticks, but I think that's just WRONG. I just read last evening the horrible things that were being said about Jennifer Love Hewitt regarding her "weight gain", and her response...and all I have to say is "you go, girl"! I admire her and others like her (aka Tyra Banks) for their stance.

Hollywood is a cruel, selfish business...and I hope Gerry never forgets who his real friends and supporters are. Hollywood will chew you up and spit you out...but your true friends and family will be there for you until the end. I just hope and pray he stays grounded in the midst of all this nonsense. [/soapbox] :D

:rotflmao: Wow, I am in shock over the content of that perez site...I had no idea and am obviously very naive.. :D

Rumours .... are just that!!

Have you seen that photo over at the Spanish site - some very tall attractive blonde woman at the Victoria Secret after party.. So there is another lady in his company. LOL

Who knows what Gerry is up too but all I can say is I hope he is having fun and looking after himself..

I really think Gerry is having a blast, although, I think he could do better then Naomi, no offense, but I think he likes naughty women. If the neighbor sees her go in and out of his pad, then it possible its true, but who knows, strange things happen in La La Land!!

Hugs, M

I too think he can do a whole lot better then Naomi. She just don't look his type she has been in trouble so much. I personally hope this is not true. But you never know. It would really make me not a fan of his anymore. Not because of color but I don't think she is good enough for him. really not this man. Betts

I love Perez Hilton. I think he's hilarious. I also take what he writes/blogs/says with huge grain of salt (and preferably some tequila). When it's on BOTH Perez Hilton and Ted Casablancas, then I might believe it's true.

Besides, I thought he was in New Mexico shooting 'Game'?

Who Gerry dates does not in any way sway me from being his fan. I can't know how he conducts his personal life, based on rumors and speculation... and I refuse to judge him.

I became a fan before I knew anything about him. His performance in POTO drew me, and no matter what rumors circulate, or who he chooses to date.... I'm a fan.

I hope he's enjoying life!

Swannie

Okay first of all I LOVE perez hilton.

Second, type in Naomi Campbell into google news. Supposedly she's also dating some racecar driver.

A lot of these celeb blogs-I read em all- do uncover a lot of juicy stories, but they also get it wrong sometimes. And even if this story has a little bit of truth to it, who can blame the guy? It's naomi campbell!

WHAAAAAT! He's cheatin on me?

:D Fran

:rotflmao: LadyFran!

That is what I said!!

:rotflmao: Wow, I am in shock over the content of that perez site...I had no idea and am obviously very naive.. :D

Have you seen that photo over at the Spanish site - some very tall attractive blonde woman at the Victoria Secret after party.. So there is another lady in his company. LOL

Who knows what Gerry is up too but all I can say is I hope he is having fun and looking after himself..

Aussierose,

I imagine Gerry was "hang'in" with a lot of people at that Victoria Secret After Party. I doubt if that "sighting" meant anything special. Mix and mingle at these things is part of the game these day. He was probably "hang'in" with a lot of the guys, too. If anyone watch the show on CBS last night... you saw a lot of that when they flashed the camera on the audience in the front row.

I really think Gerry is having a blast, although, I think he could do better then Naomi, no offense, but I think he likes naughty women. If the neighbor sees her go in and out of his pad, then it possible its true, but who knows, strange things happen in La La Land!!

Hugs, M

I too think he can do a whole lot better then Naomi. She just don't look his type she has been in trouble so much. I personally hope this is not true. But you never know. It would really make me not a fan of his anymore. Not because of color but I don't think she is good enough for him. really not this man. Betts

I don't know Raina Snow...

None of us really "knows" Gerry, so who is to say who is or who isn't "good enough" for him.

The bottom line is what Gerry thinks about the women he is attracted to!

As Midnight Diva said... he may be attracted to the "bad girl" types... and sometimes, I imagine that he can be a pretty "bad boy" himself... at least when he wants to be.... :pant:

I had to smile when in an interview they did with him they asked which of the Spice Girls he liked the best. I knew before he opened his mouth that he was going to say "Scary Spice"... she looks like a "bad girl", too! :bellydance:

I love Perez Hilton. I think he's hilarious. I also take what he writes/blogs/says with huge grain of salt (and preferably some tequila). When it's on BOTH Perez Hilton and Ted Casablancas, then I might believe it's true.

Besides, I thought he was in New Mexico shooting 'Game'?

New Mexico is not that far from L.A. by plane.

I somehow don't see Gerry spending all of his "off days/time" sitting in New Mexico. But... that may just be me.

Besides, wasn't the Victoria's Secret Show taped in LA?

Erik's Ebony Eyes :erikrose: