Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Grauman's Web Cams - PSILY Premiere

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but I wanted to do a new thread b/c you can see the red carpet and other items being set up for tonight's premiere. So you can keep track of things being prepared for the 6:00 PM (PST) arrivals. :D

http://www.manntheatres.com/webcam/index.php

Stef!!!You are the bomb!!!! :bow: So, will these be up during the arrivals????Will we be able to see Gerry????6 pm PST...that's 8 pm CST right???I'll be here if I have to beat my hubby from the computer with a stick!!!! THANK YOU STEF!!!!WE LOVE YOU!!!!

That is SO COOL!! :claphands:

Ummm...was that Barney and Snoopy in the background of screen one?? :lol: That was odd....

Edited by Active99

Thanks Stef...That Place Looks SO Cool! I've Always Wanted To Got To Mans But I'm To Far Away! Grrrr.... :grrr2:

you might see Gerry, the quality will definitely not be that great but you might see glimpses of him and the cast/attendees.

I think it's pretty cool to see the red carpet from this vantage point. when i was there for the '300' premiere, we were scooted along the carpet so quickly (plus I was battling the flu) so i don't remember much LOL i'm glad to be at my computer for this one, instead of trying to catch up on everything afterwards. :D

THANK YOU STEF!!! No really I bow to you!!!

I keep forgetting it's 6pm PST and I rushed home from the bookstore! I am so excited for the premiere!!! THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

It's as close to being there as I'm gonna get so....THANK YOU STEF!

GAAAAHHH!

It was working for me earlier, and now it wont even load the page, is it working for everyone else?

its working fine for me..looks like lots of people with video cams for news channels right now....

looks like everybody is turned in one direction...towards the street.... i would imagine that gerry would spend sometime signing auotographs right out of his limo....

It's working fine for me, but if it's like the 300 premiere, you'll need some Advil, it gives you a headache after a while trying to see him.

ok, crisis averted. It's working now. Oh boy how much longer until they start to arrive? I am so happy for the Gals and any Gerry fans that can be there!!!!

Guest DonnaKat

It's working for me too.

All those people without heavy coats, and wearing shorts. I'm jealous. We have ice here. We couldn't even get snow. We got ugly, stinking ice...again. It's a repeat of last year.

donna, i live in nice warm minnesota....and im supposed to be there right now, but my mom is ill.... my brother in law is going to the party with my tickets.....!!!!!!!

oh wow Nance. I hope you mom gets better soon.

I just want to give you a big hug from Maryland, *HUG* I am sorry for your mom being ill and you missing the party.

i wonder who that guy is with the black sweater with the white shirt hanging outt??? i also saw a guy with a leather jacket that looked familiar... now there is a very large body guard by the man in the black shirt with the white underneath

thats true....hmmm....if he would only turn around

I did this for 300 and didn't see Gerry once!

I must be crazy squinting here at my puter all over again!

:rotflmao:

lol Bellawolfe. I am sitting here squinting at the computer like it may hold the answers to all the world listening to POTO...

Come ooooooon Gerry. I would be happy just to see him for a few seconds on the screen

lol Bellawolfe. I am sitting here squinting at the computer like it may hold the answers to all the world listening to POTO...

Come ooooooon Gerry. I would be happy just to see him for a few seconds on the screen

LOL

Is that Kathy Bates? Hmmmm . . .

And who was the chick with her whole middle bared -Bow Chicka Bow Bow! :rotflmao:

It's too cold here for that!!

Guest DonnaKat

They should do one of these big movie premieres in St. Louis in December or January. It would be funny thinking about all the scantily dressed women getting the shock of their lives as they stepped out of the limo to freezing temperatures. :D