Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

From the GALS outside of Grauman's!

I just hung up the phone with Susan ~ Sporran and some of our other wonderful GALS were outside of Grauman’s waiting for Gerard to come across the street to the fans.

Susan had our GALS banner in front of the GALS and Gerard went RIGHT OVER to them!

Susan has many photos that she will post when she gets back and she also had something really special signed for our Charity Auction in Vegas.

For those worried about Gerard, she says he looks healthy and happy and WONDERFUL! To me, that’s the best news of all!

Susan and the rest of the GALS will post all about what they witnessed later tonight and/or tomorrow.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Good news! I can't wait to hear what they have to say.

That's awesome! Thanks for letting us know drem. I hope the gals there had a good time and got lots of pics. I hope they didn't get too cold waiting for G, it's chilly out here in lala land.

"Susan had our GALS banner in front of the GALS and Gerard went RIGHT OVER to them!"

Eeeee! *doing a little jig!* :claphands::claphands:

That is great! He really honestly looks AMAZING in his pictures. Seriously looks healthy and...*insert thoughts that should be left in the Gutter here*

:o)

YAY!!!!!!!!!! You go GALS!!!!

Seriously, he's said he loves GALS and it just shows how much he does, can't WAIT until they get back to read their stories and see pics!

I knew he'd look good..always does!!! Thanks EM!!

dang....i cant go to vegas, but sure would pay a pretty penny for whatever she's got....... any way it can be auctioned off on the website and not in vegas????

what a fantastic job all of you have done at this website...... true fans.........and i thank you all for your dedication!!!!!!!

Susan had our GALS banner in front of the GALS and Gerard went RIGHT OVER to them!"

FANTASTIC!!!

I have so much work to do tomorrow but I will have to check out the board 1st thing for all of the stories!! :D

I am a happy camper! Gerry looks sooooo much better! Thank goodness! I must admit I was very worried! They all looked as though they were having such fun!

It is so exciting to hear about him coming over to the GALS! How thrilled they must have been! I can not wait for the stories they have to tell and the photos! :dance: :claphands: :dance:

TTFN

Barbara

You all are so lucky I can not wait to hear more!!

waiting patiently for the pics to arrive.

Cassie

NEWS FLASH!!! Just got a call from Barbara right from the line outside The PSILY premiere and she is THRILLED cause guess who she saw???? Come on guess!....Not only that but he went up to them and OMG OMG she said he looked gorgeous!! She just called again while I am posting and I am so happy for her. She can't say enough how wonderful he looks! She said he came right over to her and Susan as they of course had the Gals Banner up! See he loooooves us!! :D

:claphands: Fran

Just wanted to say that I thought I posted this not only in the SC but also in the psily premiere sight as soon as I got the call from Barbara!! Wanted to share the news with all of you. Maybe I was so excited that I just thought I posted it here? :confused: The above I KNOW I posted in the support center at 10:49 East Coast time..... I'm very excited for our gals that got to go there!

:claphands: Fran

Hi Fran - didn't get to talk to you yesterday but was next to Barbara (lugerry) all afternoon. We had a fabulous time. I was so bummed to get home last night to find that the site was hacked and we could post anything. I am going to post my best picture here, but Stef has them all in the gallery already because the gallery was still working last night when the forum was down.

Posted Image

His mom and stepdad were there (I couldn't see them but one of our GALS could) and there are great pictures of the stars and director with their moms at the after-party in our gallery.

Yes, he looked great, he was very happy and joked around with me. I gave a little something to his publicist for him (including a P.S. I Love You candybar) and he joked "why don't you just give me money?" Had my brain been functioning I would have said "well I gave you $5 the first time I met you in 2005" but of course I didn't think of that until several hours later! (Maybe the next opportunity to see him I'll give him 100 Grand (candybar)!!

I have to be in some major meetings at work in less than an hour so I don't have time to post in detail (waaahh), but promise when the meetings are over I will come back with a better report.

But check out this video Gerry meeting fans at premiere. After the Hilary part is Gerry coming across the street and that is the poster for our auction he is signing!!! You can hear him ask me for the money after I hand the candybar to his publicist, and then he starts laughing. That's my blue-jacketed arm, and then you see my hands roll up the poster as he is going down the line meeting my friends. I was SO happy to actually HEAR myself say "Thank you Gerry" as he is signing the poster. The strange thing is that woman who started out yelling "are you single, how did you like making 300?" and ended with the stuff about it misrepresenting her country - I never heard her at all when I was there, so she must have been standing right next to the guy videotaping. Oh, the poster is also signed by Jeffrey Dean Morgan, the only other star who crossed the street. Hilary waved twice, as seen in the video, but she didn't come across the street.

We discussed last year that we might be able to find a way to include those who aren't at the convention in some of the auction items - and maybe this will be one of them.

Susan, I just want to say thank you so much for sharing your story, pictures and the link to that great video clip. :D

Thank you so much! You really are so wonderfull! And he looks great! Will you write some impression of the film as well? I cannot wait to see it!

Have a wonderful time and take care!

Thanks Susan!!

I know I'm not alone when I say that it's like a balm to my soul, to see Gerry looking so happy, and HIS MUM AND STEPDAD ARE WITH HIM!

Oh, what wonderful a wonderful experience for the GALS present, and what a treat for us to see the pics and video (except for the mouthy chick). OMFB, Gerry looked rested and wonderful!! Thank you GALS for representing us so beautifully, and I am so glad Gerry looks like he was having a great time! Now we just need to get Gerry's folks to the premier of a movie where Gerry doesn't die!

Suzie

Susan,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It means a lot to hear from someone firsthand.

Well done with getting the poster signed.

Guest DonnaKat

I have a hunch maybe Gerry is looking more rested and relaxed because his good old mum is there. Mums have a way of bringing you back to health when you're run down. ;)