Gerard Butler GALS

Fast Food

zanyzombie

I haven't seen this one either, don't know where to find it. I'm thinking it's not a documentory on McDonald's from looking at the pictures, especially the ones of the pit licking. I wonder if he wants fries with that.

I'd like for Gerry to lick me there... I'd return the favor...

Sorry... I'm in a wierd mood right now...

Oh no worries, I was thinking the same thing, then I started obssessing about, sheesh I hope she shaved, and I wonder what kind of deodorant she used, and, I'm in a weird mood too but obviously not a good one. Hope to be closer to your mood soon. :bonk:

I believe this is another one of his they-killed-gerry roles, no?

Looks......interesting.

How did you see it, Jeb?

Nope! At least in the film. His future doesn't look particularly promising but no imminent death. I was surprised how much I liked it. But it is definately not for everybody. If you hated Shooters you'll probably hate Fast Food - but I thought FF had more humor (of the black variety) and I cared about the characters more - but it is low budget.

I have this one on DVD, and if you're wanting to add this or other gerry films to your collection, just drop em a private email and I'll help you find one for your collection too.

Like the other members here said, this and Shooters is not for everyone, but just for the sake of completing my collection of Gerry's films is why I hunted this one down. Lots of profanity and DUMB script, but Gerry is just adorable and funny (oh those LOOKS and funny facial reactions!!), so how could I pass and not get this one?

So if you're hooked like me, drop me a note,

Bev

beverlywv@gmail.com

Ah, so no dying in this one...but doesn't he get shot or something?

Shot, yes, dead, no. And still on his feet at the end. What happens after that is anybodies guess. But since I decided Terry, Attila and Creedy are really still alive I figure Jacko is an easy fix. (I go either way on Jackie).

Shot, yes, dead, no. And still on his feet at the end. What happens after that is anybodies guess. But since I decided Terry, Attila and Creedy are really still alive I figure Jacko is an easy fix. (I go either way on Jackie).

Jacko and Jackie....sheesh! :bonk: I guess all yellow towel-wearing, armpit-licking guys are the same, eh? :cheeky:

:mopboyjackie:

Jacko and Jackie....sheesh! :bonk: I guess all yellow towel-wearing, armpit-licking guys are the same, eh? :cheeky:

:mopboyjackie:

:rotflmao: That's great!!! :rotflmao: :mopboyjackie:

I haven't seen shooters either. Don't know where to find them. I too wanted to complete my Gerry collection but it's not been easy. Thanks for the info!!!

Netflix has Shooters so you can get it there. I haven't tried to buy it so can't help you with that. The towel seen alone is worth the rental! :mopboyjackie: But it is a rough movie. I have to admit, I just skipped to Gerry's parts. I've done that in Cherry Orchard too to keep from falling asleep! (He's great in that, though.) :dance:

Hey!

I haven't seen Fast Food at all but I'm so urged to see it!!!!

Isn't that the one when he's wearing a leopard thong-like??

OMG...someone who has a copy please share with me!!!!!!!

Let me know please, please :worship:

Cheers Priscilla

Hey!

I haven't seen Fast Food at all but I'm so urged to see it!!!!

Isn't that the one when he's wearing a leopard thong-like??

OMG...someone who has a copy please share with me!!!!!!!

Let me know please, please :worship:

Cheers Priscilla

Contact beverlywv@gmail.com. Very good and inexpensive. But be aware that FF has a lot (as in every other word) profanity - the characters are young gangster/punks - not leading a good, clean life and some plot points are kinky indeed. (Did I convince you to pass or are you now dashing for your computer to place your order???) But, twisted though I may be, I did like it (better than Shooters). More young Gerry, too. Edited by Jeb

Hey!

Thanks Jeb..is this your email? Just wanted to be sure who I'm sending

the email to...hehehe. I would definetely want a copy...it's okay, a young

Gerry WOW and profanity...I can live with that. I just want to see Gerry

in lighter clothing. :drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1:

Cheers and Thanks

Priscilla

• 2 weeks later...

I just received several items from Bev also (beverlywv@gmail.com) ...she is a one stop shop and so pleasant to deal with!

Do not PM her though...email her- hint,hint!

Will be viewing FF tonight actually....JOTS was a hoot!

• 2 weeks later...

I just received several items from Bev also (beverlywv@gmail.com) ...she is a one stop shop and so pleasant to deal with!

Do not PM her though...email her- hint,hint!

Will be viewing FF tonight actually....JOTS was a hoot!

So glad to see that Butlerized was happy with my help to get her copy of FF, and I'll be glad to help anyone else here who might be interested.

BeverlyWV

I've got a copy that will play on my computer, but not in my DVD player. Send me a PM.

BeverlyWV - will yours play in a DVD player?

Sorry Kitty, I didn't see this note from you any sooner.

Yes ALL of my Gerry film DVDs will play in regular home dvd players, as well as the portable ones, and on computers with DVD players installed.

Please email me direct if you're looking for any particular help in finding the various films.

Bev