Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

TMZ Blurb & Video

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: So typically Gerry

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/11/fan-to-gerar...you-sexy-bitch/

Fan to Gerard Butler: P.S. You Sexy Bitch!

Spartan god Gerard Butler battled what seemed like 300 adoring fans as he made his way to the after-party of his new romcom "P.S. I Love You" in Hollywood on Sunday. Take off your shirt!

As the 38-year-old man candy signed autographs and crossed the street, a fan in heat is heard screaming, "Gerry, you're a sexy bitch." Without skipping a beat, Butler responds, "I know."

How could he not?!

Thank goodness he's surrounded by security now! That was kinda scary to watch!

He's a sexy beast too! heh heh

I felt bad for him. I couldnt be famous. Id be rude as hell LOL

LOL At least he knows hes sexy!

Well, I think he's sexy...but I wouldn't call him a bitch!!! :rotflmao:

The bad has to come with the good. Gerry is so recognizable now that he will never have the give and take with the fans he used to enjoy before his glory days. I think he will remain level headed and have both feet planted firmly on the ground no matter how famous he will become (and he WILL be famous)....I am proud to be a Gerry fan even if I am one of the quiet ones on the sidelines that he will never see or hear....but I'll be there and so will a lot of fans just like me. He's a great actor and an even better person in real life. His dreams are coming true and I am sure there is no one more deserving than Gerard Butler.

Yeah Sue I agree....what's with the "Bitch" part anyway? But the sexy part speaks for itself! :heat::D I wasn't able to watch the vid cause once again my sons puter blocks a lot of things......I just cannot wait til I get my own set up!! :tantrum:

:wave: Fran

it sounded to me , like he wasn't happy with the guy from TMZ..........he said something about, no, your from tv..... and the guy said something like, no , im not, im really gratefull....... and then again, it sounded like he said, no...i already did one....

i have a feeling he wasn't happy with the paparazi folks........ he was there for his fans, not some silly gossip channel.... i dont blame him one bit if he was angry..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, he was MAD!!!! :swear: The shine and joy that was there when he was with us is totally gone by the time this was filmed! He curses at someone, hands back a pic and said he already signed that . . . wow, he's PISSED!! :flee:

Oh, poor baby. The idea that someone pissed him off like that really upsets me! I'm glad that by the after-party he was back to his happy self, but this is painful to watch! :tissues: All that security, all those people wanting a piece of him - just bothersome. I thank God that he knows us from "them".

That's our Gerry. Leave it to him to remark like that. :D That's why I love him. He's too funny.

Sadly, Stacie, he wasn't laughing when he said it. I think he was just pissed off and didn't find it funny at all.

Lisa

PS: Who were those two blonds walking in front of him, huh??? :confused: I didn't give him permission!!

Edited by phoenixgirl

I think most of those who were shoving pictures at him were autograph hounds and that he knew it. I couldn't hear the comment or his response on the video. I'm also not sure what he said to the one guy who said "no I'm grateful", it didn't sound like TV - I listened 3 times and tried to tell if he was saying something about eBay, but I'm still not sure. I recognized at least one fan in the background, have no idea who the blondes were in front of him. And how about that one guy who followed him all the way with his little camera taking pictures. That was no professional photographer, not eve a paparazzi. While it bothers me that people get him angry or upset, I also know that the professional hounds are part of the business. It makes me happy that he is so gracious and giving to those he knows are fans, while having no patience for those who want a piece of him for their own pocketbook.

I love the video because it's Gerry, even though it's hard for me to watch, but people can't leave well enough alone. It burns me that people keep hounding him and he gets upset. GIVE HIM HIS SPACE PEOPLE!!! :tantrum:

I hadn't watched the video yet when I responded to the calling Gerry a sexy "bitch"...couldn't understand why anyone would call him bitch...

But you're right...he seems so different from the Gerry in Alice's video. Yeah, I'm so glad Gerry can tell the difference...I sure hope it stays that way.

hugs,

Sue

I just saw it and he looked a little pissed off. I notice that he is well armored now, meaning bodyguards. I wouldnt call him a bitch a sexy beast maybe lol.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID TO MYSELF!! Yes, a Sexy Beast - growwwwl . . .

Guest greyeyegoddess

This is a very interesting video. I was on the other side of the street, watching him again. I can see Bea and the fans who watched Gerry go on his way, leaving him alone. I also watched the video camera guy in front of him. It was quite a scene. I had thought he was ignoring the fans who called out to him, but the video shows that people were moving in his way. What the heck with the security? Aren't they supposed to keep people away?

:tantrum:

~alice

:music:

Scary to see the vultures swarming in on him. Security should have protected him better. It is not going to be easy for him anymore with so many crazy people out there wanting a piece of him. I feel bad for him. But that is part of the price you pay for being famous. But I know he will take it in his stride. Darn the man looks good. Hmmm! Got to Love Him. :heat:

As for the word "bitch" the young crowd uses that word in context for just a word. It is not meant in a derogatory or negative manner but one of apprasial and Just down right sexy. But leave it to Gerry to respond back. He certainly doesn't miss a beat. :D

Hugs,

Alexis/Oban Maiden