Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry & the GALS - PSILY Premiere

SQUEEE Gerry is standing right in front of our banner!! That is sbchild on the far left, then phoenixgirl in the blue shirt, then lugerry and gypsygirllovesgerry. I am behind lugerry, you can see my hair and a little of my blue jacket. I told Stef that even if I wasn't behind lugerry you wouldn't be able to see my face because my camera is in front of it. For some reason I didn't turn the display on so I was holding the camera up using the viewfinder (or trying to) to take pictures.

It is wonderful, you were wonderful and especially Mr. Butler was wonderful!!!

I can see you Susan and I also see Barbara and Cheri. Now that I know what you look like Phoenixgirl congrats to you to. I'm so happy for you guys. Jealous but happy.

Cassie

GALS rock! :dance: I'm so glad y'all (and a tad jealous) met the Gerster. :funnyface:

Edited by ronaholic

Hey I see a couple of familiar faces...Hi Cheri and Susan! I've run into you both a couple of times at the Highland Games and the Celtic Faire in OC. I'm the ditzy blonde that's usually just lurking around here living vicariously through you guys! From all the pics and videos it looks like a great time was had by all...and Gerry was as charming as ever! Lucky girls! One of these days I need to break away from my "real life" and come have some fun with you guys!!!

PS...... Cheri, I still have that card you gave me a couple of years ago at the Celtic Faire in Irvine (when we were watching Bad Haggis) in my wallet! :wave: