Gerard Butler GALS

12/12 - Hunk Alert: Chatting With The Men of 'P.S. I Love You'

zanyzombie

http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/12/56316/index.html

Hunk Alert: Chatting With The Men of 'P.S. I Love You'

ETOnline.com

December 12, 2007

ET gets the fun 411 from GERARD BUTLER, HARRY CONNICK JR. and JEFFERY DEAN MORGAN, the sexy trio of men gracing the big screen in the upcoming romantic drama, 'P.S. I Love You,' out December 21 and also starring HILARY SWANK and LISA KUDROW.

Um um good yes he's. I just want to scoop him up and eat him all day long. He's just adorable. I don't even see the other guys.

Cassie

When I was watching the video I've thought the same, but naturally in Spanish. ¡Dios mío es que me lo como!

Bel

That was a fun interview to watch! The interaction between all of them is great. They must've had some amazing laughs on this set. I'd love to see the outtakes!

Thank you Zany!!

What other hotties ? There were other people too? I only saw Gerry. That face and that accent . I can look at him all day.:drool1: :tasty: :inlove:

*sigh* That was a wicked interview, loved it! They're so funny, and I loved the bit with the accents... the look on Gerry's face was priceless as he was rolling his eyes at the other bearded guy (don't know his name :confused: ) Edited by EuroFoxx

This is the third time I have tried to post something but the weather here in Texas is crummy and my computer does not want to cooperate. Hope this time it works. A big hug :hug99: to Zany for this post. I absolutely loved this interview and it was great having all three hunks from the movie together doing it. Of course. Gerry was the hunkiest!!! :whome2: I am sure there were alot of slap happy times on the set and I can't wait to see this movie.

Tojo :D

*sigh* That was a wicked interview, loved it! They're so funny, and I loved the bit with the accents... the look on Gerry's face was priceless as he was rolling his eyes at the other bearded guy (don't know his name :confused: )

I went back to watch the interview again because I so enjoyed it the first time and it was perfect. It ran very smoothly and the voices fit the picture. Not so the second time. It cut out real bad and the voices did not match the picture. Has anyone had this problem?

Tojo

I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing that could make me hate Gerry. I think that I'm a fan for life. Everytime I see a video, like that, of him, I'm just swept up in the Gerrymania all over again.

He always has this boyish way about him (kinda like a kid in a candy store). Except, he doesn't realize that he's the candy. :D

Wait.... there were other guys? Sorry ladies, but with Gerry wearing such pleasingly tight jeans, my eyes were NOT on the other guys!

Can you say, Scottish Spread????

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Great Interview !! Too fun to watch those 3 clown around !!!

Thanx Zany !!!

Gerry looks HOT of course & he's always trippy fun to watch but Harry & Jeffery

are rather handsome too !! -- I must say -- I've always been fan of Harry's

love his voice too-- singing & the Nawlin's drawl too -- a native from da Big Easy..

I'm kinda new to Jeffery but he seems great too.

The 3 of them crack me up carrying on ...LOL !!!

This film really has a wonderful ensemble -- I'll bet everyone had a blast

working with one another !!! --- Was very sweet what the 3 fellas had to say

about Hilary too.

Was curious -- when Gerry & Jeffery were talking about Nancy Wilson ---

helping them with guitars --- could they be talking about

Nancy Wilson from the rock band Heart ??? -- just a thought I had ??

does anyone know if that is who they mean ???

Can't wait for this film & I'm definitely getting it on video too !!!

thanx,

Amanda-Tee

Edited by Amanda-T

I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing that could make me hate Gerry. I think that I'm a 'fan for life'. Everytime I see a video, like that, of him, I'm just swept up in the Gerrymania all over again.

He always has this boyish way about him (kinda like a kid in a candy store). Except, he doesn't realize that he's the candy. :D

I couldn't agree more, GC...that's pretty much exactly how I was feeling when I picked my screen name, as you can tell!

What a great interview..only problem was it was way too short!!

Alison

It is Nancy Wilson from the rock band Heart !!!! --- that Gerry & Jeffrey are talking

about in this interview !!!! I looked it up on web and come to find out

that Nancy Wilson -- has done many soundtracks on various films.

WAY TO GO GERRY & JEFFREY !!!! -- doin' some studio work with the "BARRACUDA"

woman herself Ms. Nancy Wilson !!! --- I've always loved Ann & Nancy Wilson/Heart !!!!

Now those 2 CHICS CAN ROCK !!!

anyway here is a clip of what I found on the web just now when I looked up

PS I LOVE YOU & Nancy Wilson -- I got this ---

IMDb>

P.S. I Love You (2007)

According to the Christmas 2006 issue of People magazine, Jeffrey Dean Morgan had to learn to play the guitar for his part in this film in a very short time. His guitar instructor was Nancy Wilson of the band Heart. Morgan was thrilled to take lessons from her because, in his own words, "I had such a crush on her as a kid."

Now --- GERR -- we just gotta get you to cut an album of your own -- ROCK ME BABY !!!!

Pleeeaaassssee !!!!!????

hee hee -- thanx Tee

Loved the interview. Those boys are so crazy. I can just imagine how fun it was on the set of this movie. Also, if you look at the pictures from the premiere you can tell that they were laughing like the whole time. I can't wait to see this movie.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/12/56316/index.html

Hunk Alert: Chatting With The Men of 'P.S. I Love You'

ETOnline.com

December 12, 2007

ET gets the fun 411 from GERARD BUTLER, HARRY CONNICK JR. and JEFFERY DEAN MORGAN, the sexy trio of men gracing the big screen in the upcoming romantic drama, 'P.S. I Love You,' out December 21 and also starring HILARY SWANK and LISA KUDROW.

Poor Harry. Couldn't get a word in between Ger and JDM. Liked how JDM said Gerry didn't do his homework on his Irish accent. Great interview! :D

I think the Scottish accent is what gives his characters that Gerry spin on it. It was the same with 300 and look how well he pulled that off. He's the bomb girls and we all know it!

Loved the interview. Those boys are so crazy. I can just imagine how fun it was on the set of this movie. Also, if you look at the pictures from the premiere you can tell that they were laughing like the whole time. I can't wait to see this movie.

I would too! I could have fun with Gerry in the middle of a tornado!