Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
patsyb

About.com Interview

:claphands: He is just too cute. I could listen to him speak all day.

Me too, and so much! And Rebecca Murray has always very nice interviews with him! He was so cute again!

Once again, I'm speechless as to how much I adore this man....I don't know how it is possible to just keep falling more and more in love with him........but each new interview or clip just intensifies it all....he is amazing...... :inlove:

Rebecca Murray always gets the best out of him. They've developed a good rapport. This is now my new favorite interview clip!! Thanks for this!

SWEEEEEET!

Oh that was soooooo good!

I'm right there with ya Hobbes, my favorite clip.

Marianne Posted Image

Edited by celadon2

Thanks Patsy....I can never get enough of this man!!

:claphands: I never miss her interviews cause they are always THE BEST! It is so amazing to watch how he gets so into his answers and comments with such gusto! I love love love watching his beautiful mouth....OMG! BTW....the questions were excellent ones too! Thanks Patsy!

:D Fran

Thank you!! Rebecca's interviews with Gerry are alway great, and this is no exception! Thanks again!

w00t!! Yay Rebecca!! I'm with you ladies, she always has awesome interviews with Gerry! :claphands: She knows his stuff, and she's a geniune fan!

:hearts:

~Mel

I had to sign up for an account here just to say thanks for reading/watching/listening to my interviews! Out of the 1000s of interviews I've done in 7 years at About.com, anytime I get a chance to interview Gerard Butler I leap at the chance. He's so darn genuine compared to so much of what's out there - and it's always refreshing to talk to someone who isn't worried about sensoring himself just to make himself look better. Plus, I mean come on, he's drop dead handsome... But I'm supposed to be professional so I try not to think about that - and my husband pulls camera man duty a lot (as he did at the PS premiere) so I do my best to remain calm ;)

Anyway, I'm right there with you all a fan of Mr Butler. PS I Love You probably won't light the box office on fire, but it's definitely going to win over many, many more women into Gerry's camp!

--Rebecca Murray

About.com Hollywood Movies

Rebecca, welcome to GALS!

What we really appreciate about your interviews with Gerry, is that you never ask the same tired questions he's asked constantly, and you let him respond to each question thoughtfully, without interrupting him, or trying to get in your own clever quips. You bring out what he wants to talk about, and as we all know.... once this man starts talking, he has a lot to say!

Last March I could not believe how badly some of those 300 interviews were conducted; with Gerry being asked a million times about his abs. When you have a funny, intelligent man like Gerry on the line, why not ask him something interesting and different?

You get that, and you seem to get the fans too. We really view you as an ally in supporting the actor we all admire, and the man we love.

Thank you so much!

Swannie

Hey WELCOME Rebecca!! So very good to see you posting!! :claphands: Whenever I see an interview by you with Gerry, or one of his co-stars, I make it a priority to watch/read/listen to it! Like Swannie said, we are most grateful that you get Gerry... and not one of those reporters who thinks his first film was 300 or Phantom... :D

:goodjob2:

WELCOME again!

~Mel

LET ME ALSO WELCOME YOU TO GALS REBECCA !!!

FINALLY A PERSON WHO ACTUALLY GETS IT !!! :yourock:

GERARD BUTLER" A MAN OF SUBSTANCE " WITH A SOUL !!!

WHO IS SO MUCH MORE THAN A MOVIE STAR

AND MORE SO AN INDEPTH ACTOR !!!

THANKS FOR JOINING US AND

HOPE YOU STICK AROUND AND ENJOY THE PARTY WITH US ALL !!!

DLSPBS - LADY PAT FROM CHICAGO :rose:

Edited by DLSPBS

:wave:

Hey Rebecca - good to see you here and thank you for your great interview. I had been looking for this and couldn't believe you would miss the chance to interview him. You know what we like :heat:

Judy

:Welcome2:

Edited by Dreamer

Thanks for posting the link to Rebecca's interview, Patsy!

As others have said, Rebecca, your interviews with Gerry have always been my favorites. You ask insightful questions that let Gerry be... well, Gerry!!

I'm so excited to see you here on our boards!!

:Welcome2: and I hope we get a chance to hear more from you. :wave:

Jill

Rebecca,

I would also like to add my hearty :Welcome2:

Your interviews with Gerry are always such a breath of fresh air!

So glad you became a member here and hope that you will get a chance to post often!

:hugs:

Katie

Rebecca, I would like to add my "Welcome to GALS" to the others. Your interviews are always clever and I love them! I also want to thank your cameraman hubby for lining up not only gorgeous Gerry, but also his mum and step-dad behind him. They looked like they were having a grand time and we love to see that too as they are also special to us!

Thank you!!

Suzie

Welcome aboard, Rebecca! I have always enjoyed your interviews! It is so good to see someone that appreciates Gerry as much we do and manages to put into print! Lovely to see. :goodjob2:

TTFN

Barbara

Thanks for the warm welcome! The thing is, I think it's tough not to do a good interview with him. You just have to let him talk and throw in a question or two occasionally :D

--Rebecca

Well ya see she's got it figured out. Let the man actually talk and you will be entertained! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! The thing is, I think it's tough not to do a good interview with him. You just have to let him talk and throw in a question or two occasionally :D

--Rebecca

[/quote

Dear Ms. Murray,

it is so wonderful you are in this community! I really loved all your interviews I read (or, preferably, seen and listened to). It is an art to ask a good question and not to interfere if somebody answers them so nicely, and Mr. Butler seems to be always so relaxed, when he speaks to you. Thank you very much and looking forward to other nice and informative interviews!