Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

12/14 - Gerard Butler Talks About 'P.S. I Love You'

http://movies.about.com/od/psiloveyou/a/psilovegb121207.htm

From Rebecca Murray

At the Los Angeles press junket for the romantic comedy P.S. I Love You Gerard Butler was asked by a male reporter if, after winning over the hearts of women worldwide in 300 and now starring – and stripping – in P.S. I Love You, he’d just give real guys a break. Butler’s response came accompanied by a hearty chuckle. “I should give myself a break as well because I’m only playing characters. I’m not, unfortunately, like either of them in real life. Not quite as powerful as Leonidas and not quite as charming and sweet as ‘Gerry’. I’m only letting myself down as well.” Read more...

Well, Gerry ... you sure aren't letting us down!!!!

hugs,

Sue

p.s. thanks Stef...how you're keeping up with all this news is unbelievable...do you ever sleep?

See why we love him, he admits things like that..that's he's HUMAN, not a perfect character.

You go Gerry!! :claphands:

Hooray Rebecca Murray!! She's the best!!

:hearts:

~Mel

p.s. thanks Stef...how you're keeping up with all this news is unbelievable...do you ever sleep?

A-freakin-MEN! Web Wonder Woman!! And Barb, and Jenn, and Perrin, and Holly, and everyone who keeps up with the news and articles... I WUB you!!

~Mel

http://movies.about.com/od/psiloveyou/a/psilovegb121207.htm

From Rebecca Murray

At the Los Angeles press junket for the romantic comedy P.S. I Love You Gerard Butler was asked by a male reporter if, after winning over the hearts of women worldwide in 300 and now starring – and stripping – in P.S. I Love You, he’d just give real guys a break. Butler’s response came accompanied by a hearty chuckle. “I should give myself a break as well because I’m only playing characters. I’m not, unfortunately, like either of them in real life. Not quite as powerful as Leonidas and not quite as charming and sweet as ‘Gerry’. I’m only letting myself down as well.” Read more...

The line that struck me, when GB was discussing the films he has worked on since 300......."I've said no to a hundred times that many" I know the guy needs to rest, but I can't help wishing he could make them all! :heat: I know I'm a selfish b**ch, but I would love a new GB movie every month. :D

Hah! Like Gerry "just" won over the hearts of women since 300. I can't believe he's flown under the radar for so long.

I mean, WE ALL KNEW. He'd won us over years ago, right GALS?

What a good interview. It's one of the best so far. Thanks to Rebecca and thanks to Stef for posting it.

Hah! Like Gerry "just" won over the hearts of women since 300. I can't believe he's flown under the radar for so long.

I mean, WE ALL KNEW. He'd won us over years ago, right GALS?

You got that right, sweetie!!! :read:

Suzie

Rebecca abd Gerry always had good chemistry that resulted in a good story. I'm a little doubtful of the chemistry with Gerry and Hilary. Will postpone opinion until I see film.

Rebecca abd Gerry always had good chemistry that resulted in a good story. I'm a little doubtful of the chemistry with Gerry and Hilary. Will postpone opinion until I see film.

Great article, thanks for sharing!

That part where he was the Guiness guy caught my attention! I wonder if any advertisements in the guise of posters or life-sized cardboard cut-outs were made back then of him pushin' the product?

It was so nice again! I wish I could see that Guiness commercial! I suppose he must have been very young and cute in it! Does anybody know if it is available anywhere?

I fully agree with you. To me, Mr. Butler and Ms. Swank do not seem to be a balanced couple either, but maybe the film will be a surprise in this respect.

I fully agree with you. To me, Mr. Butler and Ms. Swank do not seem to be a balanced couple either, but maybe the film will be a surprise in this respect.

I'm curious. What do you mean by "balanced"?