Gerard Butler GALS

Support GALS by buying On-Line

Hi! Gals! :wave:

Did you know if your going to buy something on-line you can support GALS by doing so?

Just use the Amazon link in the GALS Boutique to search for your item(s).

As long as you started with the link from GALS, a small percentage will be donated to this great site!

GALS BOUTIQUE

*Just a little reminder at Christmas time*

(((HUGS)))

zany

Does this apply to anything you buy, just as long as you enter through the boutique link? Does it also apply to Amazon Marketplace purchases, or just Amazon.com, itself?

Hi! Seumus!

It applies to anything you buy as long as you enter thru the Amazon.com link in the GALS boutique.

BUT not Marketplace...the Marketplace is the name for small, independent merchants who Amazon markets wares...for explanation: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/dis...l?nodeId=537796

Cheers!

zany

Wish I'd realized that sooner. Between DVDs, CDs, and books, we've spend at least $1500 at Amazon.com over the last six months. Think of all the money that would've found it's way to the site! Oh, well, live and learn, I guess.

I just bought a "Don't Ask Gerry Who?" tee-shirt through the Boutique! Can't wait to get it and wear it! :pointy:

I also did not discover that Amazon was linked up to the Boutique until it was too late--over the last few weeks, I had bought the 3 books by Sadie M., as well as the Attila dvd via Amazon (as is). I only got around to looking at the Boutique a couple of days ago! :doh: Sorry, GALS!

I just bought a "Don't Ask Gerry Who?" tee-shirt through the Boutique! Can't wait to get it and wear it! :pointy:

I also did not discover that Amazon was linked up to the Boutique until it was too late--over the last few weeks, I had bought the 3 books by Sadie M., as well as the Attila dvd via Amazon (as is). I only got around to looking at the Boutique a couple of days ago! :doh: Sorry, GALS!

That's cool! I just got 2 coffee mugs from the Boutique. The 'Camel Gear' one and one that says '3 am happens'. Seumus bought them for me for the holidays

• 1 month later...

:wave: Hey,

I bought the "Wrath of God" through the boutique, Gals Amazon, and they say that I did not buy it through Amazon to be registered for the VIP tickets for CUT2008 contest. How is it that I bought it and Amazon sent it and I'm not registerd through them!!!???

I want to be in the contest and I bought my DVD in late November or early December. How can I get proof of this purchase for the contest?

Jo

Edited by Joanna
  • 1 month later...

Hi Zany

If I go through the Amazon link in the Boutique and then click on the Amazon.co.uk will GALS still get a contribution? I want to get a couple more DVDs but obviously want the Region 2 format and to pay in sterling if possible.

Many thanks.

Karen

Any chance we can set up a link with Amazon.ca? I have tried to go through Amazon.com many times but after I go through the whole procedure, they say they won't ship to Canada. I can understand with PS I Love You because it is not being released in Canada yet but it tends to be a 50/50 proposition.

Gypsy

:wave:

what I've done, when ordering something from Amazon/Canada (as when B&G was available first in Canada), is to use the link through the boutique, and then choosing the Canadaina link on the bottom of the screen where the international sites are listed...

Posted ImageAmazon.com Home | Directory of All Stores International Sites: Canada | United Kingdom | Germany | Japan | France | China

Hi Zany

If I go through the Amazon link in the Boutique and then click on the Amazon.co.uk will GALS still get a contribution? I want to get a couple more DVDs but obviously want the Region 2 format and to pay in sterling if possible.

Many thanks.

Karen

Hi! Karen! :wave:

Anytime you go thru the Amazon link in the GALS Boutique we will recieve a donation.

Hugs, :hug:

zany

• 1 month later...

It is a pity I discovered this line only now. I thought the link to Amazon works only to US Amazon, so I ordered through Amazon UK and Germany directly. As to films with GB, I ordered only 7 DVDs this way, but it might have added at least something. Only now I discovered (after your suggestion) the link at the very bottom of the page, when I tried it, Amazon immidiatelly recognized me, so this link would have worked! Unfortunatelly, the films I still do not have are (usually older) films that either are available only in US format, or are not for some reason sent to our country, but now I will know, so in the future I will use this link, I promise! :doh:

I have also bought a "Don't Ask Gerry Who?" tee-shirt through the Boutique (and "Fanmily" button and magnet), it should be somewhere in the way, I am looking forward to getting it. :wave::wave::wave:

• 2 months later...

I just pre-ordered through the GALS Boutique:

Nim's Island (even though I know I could get it at Wal-Mart) and

John Powell's Score of P.S. I Love You

along with a non-Gerry-related item!

Maybe that'll throw a wee bit of change into the website coffers!

;)

• 6 months later...

I wanted to post this in order to :bump1: it.

DH and I just decided to buy a new HDTV and blu-ray disc player ... so, I WENT TO AMAZON VIA GALS AND SCORED!!! Added the 2-disc version of RnR, while I was at it. :yahoo:

Oh, what fun!!

:hugssnogs:

Connie

• 1 year later...

Just a reminder...

Did you know if your going to buy something on-line you can support GALS by doing so?

Just use the Amazon link in the GALS Boutique to search for your item(s).

As long as you started with the link from GALS, a small percentage will be donated to this great site!

GALS BOUTIQUE

:thankyou: for your support of this GREAT site!!

• 4 months later...