Gerard Butler GALS

12/17 - Milo Ventimiglia Cast in Gerard Butler’s Game

jenn

http://www.slashfilm.com/

Milo Ventimiglia Cast in Gerard Butler's Game

Posted on Monday, December 17th, 2007 at 1:39 pm by: Peter Sciretta

Heroes star (and Rocky Balboa's son) Milo Ventimiglia has joined the cast of the currently untitled Gerard Butler action sci-fi movie (codenamed: Game). You know, the film from the two maniacs who brought us Crank. Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor were also the guys who wrote Milo's last film Pathology , which we swear will get a firm release date one of these days. Milo will play "a very interesting futuristic character that's not necessarily in control of himself…" Ventimiglia describes his character as kinda a "bad guy". In the movie, Gerard Butler is a prisoner who is being controlled in a massive multiplayer online figint game.

Great News! I have been a fan of Heroes since it started! :woo:

Has anyone else noticed that Milo talks out of the side of his mouth similar to Gerry? I wondered if they picked Milo to play Rocky's son for that same reason? :confused:

I can't wait to see this movie! I love Sci Fi! :claphands:

Edited by Scorpio613

ooops...I meant to post my post in another board. :doh:

That's OK snowbunny, I was just reading that thread, so your comment went right along with my thoughts.

Something else I just realized-- James Marsters of Buffy the Vampire fame is in PS I Love You. This movie just keeps getting better and better.

I've loved Heroes since it started as well, Milo talks out of the side of his mouth because he has dead nerves on the other side. He's talked about it and I guess it's becoming more prevelant for him.

Hi GALS,

Just watched the 2 and a half minute trailer of Nim's. This is going to be a wonderful movie for anyone who wants to laugh and enjoy Our beautiful Man at His funniest and they let Him use His accent, I think at least part of the time, but it's cute and funny and I didn't think Gerry could ever get better. Boy was I wrong. He's getting better and better and better. I can hardly wait for April. Our Gerry is getting so popular I hope we don't lose Him to the world of movie stardom. He is so Human and we all want Him to stay that way.

We Love You Gerry!!! And I love all you Gals.

Happy Holidays everyone, Joanna :rotflmao::pug::tens: