Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Nim's Island - Trailer

This looks so cute and fun!!!!

Of course, my brain was sort of shorted out when I SAW HIM IN THE GLASSES. :thud:

This movie looks absolutely wonderful! :woo:

I watched the trailer with my 13 yr. old daughter and now she really wants to see the movie! :D

Gerry in a family movie...I love it! :claphands:

Thanks for posting! :thankyou:

OH MY GAWD HE'S THE NEXT INDY JONES XDD!!!! IM GOING TO GO SEE THIS WHEN IT COMES OUT!!

Paige :wave:

Wow! Can't wait for this one. Looks really fun and Gerry looks fantastic in both roles. Thank goodness he gets to use the Scottish accent! Really funny when Jodi mimicks his accent!!

I just love when he gets a role that displays his incredible sense of comedic timing. He's naturally funny and you can see it just oozing out of him in this performance. I am soooooo looking forward to this movie! And I'm so happy he's really stretching his acting legs by going for all different sorts of roles so he's not typecast for any one particular genre.

I'm so used to the gutter that when I try to have actual intelligent discussions with GALS, my head starts to really hurt. But I was really excited about this so it was worth the strain on my brain. :claphands:

Hahahaha :rotflmao:

That was hilarious and too adorable!! gosh I never get tired of hearing that Scottish burr of his :D and what a hoot....im def loving on Alex Rover!!

cannot wait till April! and love that theyre starting adverstising for "Nims" early.

.....and oh yeah...totally noticed G in the glasses :heat:

Guest DonnaKat

I'm so used to the gutter that when I try to have actual intelligent discussions with GALS, my head starts to really hurt.

What the....wha...HEY!!

:poke: :boink: :push: (if I could make these bigger, I would)

:humph: :bleh2:

Jodie Foster's dancing cracked me up. She was definitely dancing like no one was watching!

I'm so used to the gutter that when I try to have actual intelligent discussions with GALS, my head starts to really hurt.

What the....wha...HEY!!

:poke: :boink: :push: (if I could make these bigger, I would)

So you're denying that the gutter brings forth your inner cavewoman?

EX-Squeeze the heck outta me, but it takes massive doses of intelligence to be a Gutter gal, thank ye verra much! :boink: :barebum: Davnee> :wedgie: <Katie

:rotflmao::D

I am SO PROUD of Gerry! He is really showing the rest of world just how versatile he really is (us GALS already knew this!) I can't wait to see this movie!!! It will be a little odd, being that I don't have kids, but I really think it looks so good!

And I LOOOOVED the part when Jodi Foster imitated him and was like "No, I dont think it looks Grrrrreat!" lol.

And the glasses... :heat:

OMG!! This movie looks great.

Could Gerry get any hotter??? :tasty:

Yes he did look good in the

glasses didnt he....

I dont think I have ever seen

Jody Foster in a fun movie like

this.

That was a great find Swannie,

:thankyou:

How many days until April????? :watchclock:

Debbie

Maybe Jodie wanted to make a movie she and her sons could watch together. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during this one to see if Gerry and Jodie got some really amazing conversations flowing. They are both very intelligent and well-educated and that presumably isn't a trait either of them finds in too many co-stars. It would be quite an erudite discourse! I wonder if the French girlfriend he spoke of in the interview with Hilary taught him any French since Jodie is fluent in it.

Gerry in glasses, Gerry with full on Scottish brogue, Gerry in shorts (showing off the most amazing man-legs in the world) - I don't think it can get much better than that!!!

EX-Squeeze the heck outta me, but it takes massive doses of intelligence to be a Gutter gal, thank ye verra much! :boink: :barebum: Davnee> :wedgie: <Katie

:rotflmao::D

*Nods so hard the already hurting after reading so many posts upstairs head nearly falls off..*

Moonie, - please!!! *Runs after Moonie*

I think Gerry has another winner on his hands. My family stood by and watched the trailer. We all about died laughing when Jodie and Gerry were in the water and she copied his brogue. I think everyone is gonna love this one! It will reach in and touch the kid we all have inside us.

Sally

Edited by cybrsal

One of the many thoughts that flowed through my pea brain while watching this was that I can finally see a Gerry movie with my best friend's kids! They have no idea who he is since they really can't see any of his movies (except Phantom, but that's a whole 'nuther argument between me and my best friend).

I just can't get this out of my head. I agree with Susan about the conversations between Gerry and Jodie; I can only imagine. I would also venture to guess that that's another reason why this movie seems so wonderful. Two intelligent, educated professionals being totally goofy and just having fun! How can they go wrong?

Okay, gotta get through PSILY (I'm so not a mushy romantic movie person) and then I have four months to wind myself up into a completely frenzy over this!! And, on a sadder note, this movie comes out three days before the one-year anniversary of the passing of my Grandmother - who would have LOVED Gerry! So it's so wonderful that I get to see this movie at a time when I really will need it the most.

Just . . . YAY. :claphands: :claphands:

Lisa

I found her Annabelle Brandsford in "Maverick" a hoot and have seen her in other comic roles as well, but being this talented and smart she is of course diverse, like our man! Does all parts to excellence!

Cannot wait to see it! :claphands:

:omg2: That movie looks great! Can't wait 'till April!

Yayyyyyy......just saw this movie poster on the wall at our local theater AND saw the trailer at "The Water Horse" showing today!!! My son thought it looked great and now is interested in reading the book! What a wonderful surprise to get to see the trailer on the big screen today! :claphands:

I was excited on Sunday night when hubby and I went to see PSILY together that I found the Nim's Island poster up at the theater - and last night we saw The Water Horse and were treated to the trailer on the big screen. This was especially exciting for me since I never did see the PSILY trailer on the big screen, only on the TV and computer!! BTW The Water Horse is a very cute movie, and I enjoyed all the Scottish accents.

I would love to take my Granddaughter to see this but I know she would run me ragged for popcorn and such ....so I'm lettin her Mother take her! Guess I'll just go it alone! :cunning::lol: Count down til April 4th!

:D Fran

Thank you for finding and sharing this. I've been in Vegas for a week for my nephew's graduation from UNLV and the holiday. (He had to graduate early so I couldn't go to the convention!) I wasn't online and didn't get to see PSILY till today and now this. I'm in Gerry heaven and now I'm gonna catch up in the gallery! I'm ODing on Gerry juice. In my happy place!!!!!