Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Tribute.ca PSILY Interview

I LOVED the interview...but when it got to the end...

I now know that

Gerry. IS. Trying. To. Kill. ME.

:heat:

Great interview!!! :claphands:

...the ending though...omg...I literally had to rewind to make sure I heard correctly...cuz I was like did he just say what I think he said :rotflmao:

oh Gerry...youre gonna be the death of me :D

LOVE LOVE this interview, really nice.

As for the ending whoa :heat: :tasty: yep our Ger just advertising that he has a nice one or what was it he said a huge c**k. Doesnt he know that we know that already just look at his hands damn....

Edited by rowdychiquitagirl

Terrific interview, N-I-C-E way to end it! :cunning::funnyface:

I think this is my favorite interview so far.... I swear -- one of the things I love the most

about Gerry is just watching and listening to him talk --- about anything !!!

He is a complete blast/pleasure to listen too (and of course to watch :cunning:)

I think it would be so awesome just to be able to talk to him sometime --

he's so funny, intelligent, zany and charming and so open all combined... !!

I was cracking up -- watching this --- him talking about first meeting Richard/the director

and with Lolita in his arms..

and hearing more about him learning the guitar/practicing so much he fell asleep/and

then he and JDM -- trying to learn it and cutting up together.... (would have loved

to be a fly on the wall during that)...

and then him describing the incident witht the suspenders --- I was falling out laughing

with him talking about the roadrunner thing...but yet he is so kind, humble, sensitive and

apologetic about what happened to Hilary. I mean -- poor fella (and poor Hil) but

still accidents -- are just that NOT Intentional -- but it still makes ya feel so

freakin' awkward/guilty/surreal when it happens and you were the "cause - so to speak"

of it... Hilary does sound like a very kind/unselfish/giving person -- and you can tell

that Gerr & Hil have developed much respect and friendship for each other.

and of course that last comment .... HA ha ha .... !!! Damn -- Gerry !!! LOL !!!

what can I say .... :funnyface: ---dats why We Loves Ya So !!! :kiss:

Tee

and THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN STEFF !!!! YOU'RE AWESOME -- for All You Do !!!

I dare not watch it yet while I'm at work, but now I'm dying to know what he said at the end. That puppy better be viewable when I get home!

gals, I listened to this twice but for some reason, I never hear what he says at the end. Can someone please tell me what he says as I'm dying to know. THANKS!!

I dare not watch it yet while I'm at work, but now I'm dying to know what he said at the end. That puppy better be viewable when I get home!

gals, I listened to this twice but for some reason, I never hear what he says at the end. Can someone please tell me what he says as I'm dying to know. THANKS!!

susie - i PMd you. enjoy! ha!!

:heat:

Gerry and his unbridled mouth... the Lord bless him and we just gotta luv 'em!

:whome2: Ya... you, Gerry :lol:

Erik's Ebony Eyes :erikrose:

He has a HUGE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :heat::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I'm with Swannie.......Prove it Hunny! :D

Fran

BTW....I could swear I already posted a comment here the first time that I watched this :confused: I don't know what's been happening cause a few times now it seems that some of my posts are disappearing..... Honest, I didn't say anything gutterish! :lalala:

:wave: Fran

This was a great interview! Both inspirational and funny (not speaking about the very end, you have already commented it enough, I just imagined the scene with Lolita and talking about his accepting the role....). Thank you so much! It is wonderful to have it downloaded! I heard it so many times already!