Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
calmwaters

Gerry Out and About

Loved the pictures :heat: Hated the review.........I think the critics and half of the reviewers for the movie don't have any idea what they are talking about.

Hmmmmm! Blonde woman? Interesting babble on Just Jared about her being a hooker LOL!!!!

I must say I do love her coat:-) Maybe she was cold so that is why she looks like she is hiding?

Well how much truth could there be to that statement about him going in alone and leaving with a blond?? cause the Lady is NOT a Blond!! Check out pic. I thought she looked a little like BC! Besides who's to say that they weren't meeting for dinner anyway? I've met friends many times in different places whether it be for drinks or dinner! I was wondering myself why she is trying to hide her face?! He doesn't look like he's trying to hide....AAAWWWWW maybe he's just giving her a "ride"! :D

:wave: Fran

Who's BC???

Nope, not a blond, and not a wig - you can see her scalp/part. Hmm. Not sure if we're allowed to say this, but it doesn't look like they're "together". The body language is all off; unless he has been told to be distant from any woman that he is seen with. Know what I mean? Even in the car . . . I hope this "speculation" is okay to do . . . but it's just my take on it. And why would she be hiding her face? Could be the cold, but she's still covering her face once they're in the cab . . . but she is surely smiling wide, and he is not. He's probably not happy about being hounded while having dinner with someone - friend or not.

As for the pics, I miss the scruff he had at the premiere. LOL But more than anything - in the pictures when he's alone - he looks healthy and amazingly happy!!!! He's beaming - when he's alone!! :D His smile just knocks my socks off . . . .

Yup, if it was me, I'd be showing the world how happy I was to be with Gerry!!!

Edited by phoenixgirl

fran :spit: :spit: :tasty: i about lost it with that comment about "giving her a ride" im sure we're all saying the same thing about now.... :escape:

You Gals got me lol... your so cute. Maybe the lady in the car has something to hide!!! :cunning: Know what I mean??? lol

I agree with all of you! :claphands:

Hugs, M

i donty want to start any rumors... but she looks a bit like one 24 yr old cheetah girl.....if only i could see her nose better..***not that that couldnt have been chnaged by now***

Gerry has a pug, maybe he decided to try a kitty...

Edited by cybrsal

You know what they say....

Once you go Kat, you never go back. :kiss:

I KNEW it! That WAS YOU!

YOU TART! and you didn't share! For SHAME!

J/K Donna Kitty.

My thoughts on the matter, who the heck CARES who she is? I don't care if she's a pick up, a hook up, a girlfriend or a possible christmas treat as long as he had fun and is living life to the fullest. Get all the ho ho ho's you can Gerry!

just to say...my post was not any criticism towards gerry picking up anyone..... that certainly is his perogotive..... just an observation.... ***shakes head about negative comments***

Edited by nance

Maybe she's practicing to be the next Bond Girl.. Posted Image.

Sure wish it was me. I'd be snugged right up against him if it were.... :tasty:

:hugs:

Star

Edited by StarDust767

Guest DonnaKat

You know what they say....

Once you go Kat, you never go back. :kiss:

I KNEW it! That WAS YOU!

YOU TART! and you didn't share! For SHAME!

J/K Donna Kitty.

I'm sorry. I had no idea you wanted me to share my coat with you. Next time I'll be more thoughtful. :funnyface:

I can't remember where I read it but somewhere it said that he was dating Miss Iceland while in New York.

:whome2:

I can't remember where I read it but somewhere it said that he was dating Miss Iceland while in New York.

:whome2:

I think he probably dated her when in Iceland making Beowulf and Grendel. It mentions this in GQ magazine although does not state when he dated her only that she is now a friend.

Edited by framolamdu

Okay here is my thought actually Jenny's thought, cant take the credit lol. How we thought about that maybe she was cold and was hiding her face from the cold i mean it was NYCity. I know that if that was me I would be doing the same thing since I dont like the cold.

Guest DonnaKat

At the risk of sounding too defensive or uptight, and this isn't directed towards anybody in particular...so please don't anyone jump down my throat, but...

We have to keep in mind that whoever Gerry is seen with is most likely at least a friend (or even family member) of his, and as such should be treated with respect. I would hate for Gerry or anyone he knows read a negative comment made by anyone about someone he was with, and be offended by what was said. I'm not saying anyone's doing that here per se, but I believe it to be good standard practice. I'm anything but fond of paparazzi pictures. While it can be at times interesting to see what a particular individual is up to, at the same time these pictures (IMHO) are an invasion of privacy. I know many celebrities take it in stride, but that still doesn't make it right....and I can see why sometimes a person just loses it and hauls off and hits these people. :boink:

Edited by DonnaKat

Guest Pilar

At the risk of sounding too defensive or uptight, and this isn't directed towards anybody in particular...so please don't anyone jump down my throat, but...

We have to keep in mind that whoever Gerry is seen with is most likely at least a friend (or even family member) of his, and as such should be treated with respect. I would hate for Gerry or anyone he knows read a negative comment made by anyone about someone he was with, and be offended by what was said. I'm not saying anyone's doing that here per se, but I believe it to be good standard practice. I'm anything but fond of paparazzi pictures. While it can be at times interesting to see what a particular individual is up to, at the same time these pictures (IMHO) are an invasion of privacy. I know many celebrities take it in stride, but that still doesn't make it right....and I can see why sometimes a person just loses it and hauls off and hits these people. :boink:

:funnyabove:

Oh, yes....

Deleted because I was out of line. I'm sorry.

Edited by Pilar

Oh, yes....

And the "fan" who commented on G's face...and his thumb and his odd shaped toes is probably MAGNIFYING the Waverly Inn pics, scrutinizing that lovely woman's hair for dandruff.

Posted Image

Uh, that was me, and I don't scrutinize him any more than those who talk about his peener . . . at least when I joke about him I don't do it about his private parts. Commenting on his toes is harmless and all in fun - I'm getting really tired of this s**t.

And don't talk about ME and put the word "fan" in quotes . . . you don't know me at all . . .

Later . . .

im going to make a comment...and im sure ill get in trouble for it..... i find it amazing here , that certain comments are acceptable from certain posters... and coments from some of us who may not have been here as long... aren't.....

i cant imagine anyone coming here, and posting comments, do so in any malice .... i haven't run across any yet.... but i have been the brunt of a not so nice response... and i think thats a real shame....

phoenixgirl..... i dont blame you for your post.....i sure can understand your response.... comments are just comments..... observations.... this is justt a forum and it seems like sometimes it's taken way too seriously.

donna...its kinda funny...in the same post one is joking about what was written by one poster.... and the next poster was chastised for their comments... which were not too diferent from each other.... thats why i said what i said.... its supposed to be fun here...isnt it??? agree or disagree with people.. but there's no reason to be rude to one another... and no.... im not referring to any of your posts....you my friend are way too funny for that....!!!!!!!!!

you know.... joke, make funny comments.... and not turn on posters for one reason or another?? i hope it goes that direction.... again soon.....

Edited by nance

I just think people should be able to post whatever they want, so long as it's respectful to Gerry, without anyone making ANY negative comments. Fun is fun - and there is joking around at someone's expense in a fun manner, and then there's just being plain mean. I know that voice and inflection doesn't not come across in type, but I will not apologize for my response. There was no reason to criticize someone, especially when you don't know who wrote the thing you're criticizing. I'm just as much a fan as anyone else on this board, whether or not I think he has funky shaped toes or if I notice something about his appearance. I should be allowed to say what I observe, just like everyone else does.

I'm driving some friends to LAX and back. Hopefully this negative feeling in the pit of my stomach will go away by the time I get back. No more nastiness from me. Donna, please say something funny to lighten the mood . .

Edited by phoenixgirl

donna...its kinda funny...in the same post one is joking about what was written by one poster.... and the next poster was chastised for their comments... which were not too diferent from each other....

Nance, I know you meant nothing by this, but I didn't take the post as joking, especially with the word "fan" written in quotes. And I didn't chastise anyone for their comments - I merely stood up for myself, which is something I will always continue to do.

I don't appreciate the "joking" at my expense, and this is the second time it's happened to me. So, maybe my long drive to and from LAX will give me time think about things . . . even if I am sensitive to posts directed at me - innocently or not. That's who I am.

Hugs to everyone! I still love ya all!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

HEY! LOOK! Shiny object! *Points at Gerry*

HEY! LOOK! Shiny object! *Points at Gerry*

:funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove:

Hey, that made me smile . . . .