Gerard Butler GALS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIREMEN...HOLY DAMN, seriously, FIREMEN, see how good they are they can make me combust and then put the fire out just before it gets dangerous.

Oh dear LORDY, Firemen... :thud:

And AIMS!!! I love that freakin' sig!

Well, I just got back from a theater full of women out here in LA-land, mid-afternoon after Christmas cleanup, and to be quite honest I do not think any of the women cared who Gerry is dating. Nope not a breath was drawn when he was on screen.

I think the only thing thought about this Scotsman and dating for the single gals (which I am not) is "Why isn't he dating me?" I did not ask but I could feel Butler fans in the audience, and new ones budding in the theater as the movie progressed.

A moving flick, and a thoughtful one. I called hubbie when I got home just to tell him I love him. Thanks Gerry, I owe you one.

Edited by brokenbeads

donna...its kinda funny...in the same post one is joking about what was written by one poster.... and the next poster was chastised for their comments... which were not too diferent from each other....

Nance, I know you meant nothing by this, but I didn't take the post as joking, especially with the word "fan" written in quotes. And I didn't chastise anyone for their comments - I merely stood up for myself, which is something I will always continue to do.

I don't appreciate the "joking" at my expense, and this is the second time it's happened to me. So, maybe my long drive to and from LAX will give me time think about things . . . even if I am sensitive to posts directed at me - innocently or not. That's who I am.

Hugs to everyone! I still love ya all!

Lisa

actually...i wasnt referring to what you had written.....it was a post i had written and was chastised......... i have no knowledge of any of the posts that you were the brunt of.... im sorry you thought i was referring to you.....

but...as forums go..... things get mis-construed, misunderstood, and thats a shame.....

me......i just want to lust over the man.... and yes...maybe be jealous *silly i know** because its not me in the picture....... but...i can certainly do that from perusing pics, the web....and movies....

sorry DR.Em.... that this thread went the direction it did..if i for some reason had something to do with that.... my apologies...... i shall quit, and leave, and lust quietly.... nance...out

Edited by nance

I can't remember where I read it but somewhere it said that he was dating Miss Iceland while in New York.

:whome2:

I think he probably dated her when in Iceland making Beowulf and Grendel. It mentions this in GQ magazine although does not state when he dated her only that she is now a friend.

The lady in the photo really does look like Miss Iceland. Interesting! :D

HHhheerrrrrreee Kitty Kitty Kitty! *hear the meowing, looks up and shakes head*

Dang it Donna...Now I have to send this fireman up to get you.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/Dya...Fireman_Ger.jpg

... and new ones budding in the theater as the movie progressed.

Is THAT what they call it now? "Budding"? Snort!

I think she is beautiful whether she be just a friend or *ahem* something more. As long as they are happy then that's all that matters and I'm happy for him!

And I would be covering my face up too if it's butt cold out there. lol Ain't nothing worse than your nose hairs getting all stiff 'cause their frozen. :confused:

I think she is beautiful whether she be just a friend or *ahem* something more. As long as they are happy then that's all that matters and I'm happy for him!

And I would be covering my face up too if it's butt cold out there. lol Ain't nothing worse than your nose hairs getting all stiff 'cause their frozen. :confused:

Donna! Hhheelllpppp mmmeeee *squeals*

Too....many...opportunities...for...puns.....must...resist....GGGAAHHHH!

That's not the only thing that I can think of that would get stiff

*slaps self and runs back to the gutter giggling like mad* :flee:

Edited by Iliessa

sorry DR.Em.... that this thread went the direction it did..if i for some reason had something to do with that.... my apologies...... i shall quit, and leave, and lust quietly.... nance...out

Nance ~

There is absolutely NO reason for you to quit. Again, things get misunderstood on forums, but it’s all good.

Please don’t leave on account of my post. I just felt the OVERALL tone was getting a little hostile and I certainly wasn’t singling out anyone.

Come back and lust with the rest of us. It’s all in good fun. :dance:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Guest DonnaKat

Donna! Hhheelllpppp mmmeeee *squeals*

Too....many...opportunities...for...puns.....must...resist....GGGAAHHHH!

You're asking ME to help you be good?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

That's just wrong on so many levels.

It's all in good fun.

Am I the only one noting the glaring omission of the word "clean" in this statement?! :confused:

No ... I didna think so :D

Gotta love bein' a GAL!

It's all in good fun.

Am I the only one noting the glaring omission of the word "clean" in this statement?! :confused:

No ... I didna think so :D

Gotta love bein' a GAL!

I DELIBERATELY omitted said word…for obvious reasons. :goodjob2:

:hugs:

Dayna