Gerard Butler GALS

12/21 - "I've actually asked her to marry me."

becozy

from: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...%206612_1054353

"I've actually asked her to marry me. No reply yet. I'm waiting patiently. She's a grunter. I like grunters." Scottish actor GERARD BUTLER on the love of his life, his pet pug Lolita. (PAW/RAG/CG) "I've actually asked her to marry me. No reply yet. I'm waiting patiently. She's a grunter. I like grunters." Scottish actor GERARD BUTLER on the love of his life, his pet pug Lolita.

21/12/2007 16:55

"And they call it 'Puppy Loooove'"!

Now I know who Gerry's other "girlfriend" is!

Hey, Gerry! If you push the right buttons, I'll grunt for you, too!

(Did I just cross over into "R"- rated territory?)

DR :wave:

I think I hear women the whole world over right now:

GRUNT! GRUNT GRUNT!! GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT!!! Gerry will be getting messages on his cell phone that just sound like that, followed by a "call me anytime" message!

"Single White Scotsman, 38, looking for love, companionship and someone to tell his secrets to. Prospective "lady friend" must have four paws (better traction in the snow when we take long walks together on winter mornings), a cold, wet nose and her own fur coat. Must also love being scratched behind the ears and on her belly and grunt. All others need not apply."

"Single White Scotsman, 38, looking for love, companionship and someone to tell his secrets to. Prospective "lady friend" must have four paws (better traction in the snow when we take long walks together on winter mornings), a cold, wet nose and her own fur coat. Must also love being scratched behind the ears and on her belly and grunt. All others need not apply."

:wave: DublinRose....Don't think we've met so Welcome to Gals! :funnyabove: Cute ad taken out by GB would certainly cause a stampede of Grunters and Belly up volunteers don't ya think? :D:heat:

:claphands: Fran

Guest DonnaKat

GRUNT!

Unh. I see you cavewoman too. You from neighboring clan down dirt path maybe? Me attempt to communicate. See if understand.

Grunt..ug...grunt grunt...ug.

Me share latest kill with cavewoman sister. Here...have mastadon leg. It good. I make myself.

Ug. Now you tell good story by roaring fire. Yes...me have fire. Fire good.

GRUNT!

Unh. I see you cavewoman too. You from neighboring clan down dirt path maybe? Me attempt to communicate. See if understand.

Grunt..ug...grunt grunt...ug.

Me share latest kill with cavewoman sister. Here...have mastadon leg. It good. I make myself.

Ug. Now you tell good story by roaring fire. Yes...me have fire. Fire good.

My roommate and I are actually about to light a bonfire tonight! We do that most Saturdays. Well off to the fire.

Guest DonnaKat

My roommate and I are actually about to light a bonfire tonight! We do that most Saturdays. Well off to the fire.

Bonfire good. Bonfire good place to share stories. Bonfire good place to toast marshmallows, roast weenies and make smores.

Ug. Grunt.

Me hungry now.

Have fun!

Edited by DonnaKat