Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
kiltphan

PSILY Movie Props Auction

Good luck to all those bidding on these items...I know some have already been sold, but it looks like the auction is still going strong and I understand more items will be added. I wish I had the money to participate...but oh well. Keep us posted if you win! :claphands:

Kiltphan

http://www.premiereprops.com/index.php/cPath/109

Damn I wont be able to do it...GRRRRR!!!!

Paige :wave:

Good luck to all those bidding on these items...I know some have already been sold, but it looks like the auction is still going strong and I understand more items will be added. I wish I had the money to participate...but oh well. Keep us posted if you win! :claphands:

Kiltphan

http://www.premiereprops.com/index.php/cPath/109

I bought one of the 2 suspender buckles from the movie. I'll use it as my lucky charm!! I also got the earrings that Hilary wore at the memorial service and

in a few other scenes. I was told that the leather jacket was sold for $1,500! What a steal!!

Diane

Dang blast it I've been bidding on their auctions on eBay and no clue they had more stuff they were selling through a different site. It seems I missed out on some goodies (but I have won a few through the eBay auctions)!

Also, they have listed an outfit that says it was worn by Gerry but I've NEVER seen it on him in the movie (and I watch for all the props and costumes now) - not even in the still photographs. Does anyone else know about it? It has a tweed jacket, a mustard-colored shirt, a blue shirt, a beanie hat ... I'm wondering if it was an outfit they had for him but wasn't used, or it was in a scene that was ultimately cut. They are asking almost $2,000 for it and that seems really steep for an outfit that is never actually seen in the movie.

Guest greyeyegoddess

Ok, I'm confused. I've seen this site before, with sale items not auction items. Are there auction items somewhere?

Never mind, I see the ebay auctions.

~alice

:music:

I bought one of the 2 suspender buckles from the movie.

Oh shite! Holly really wanted one of those!

I wonder if she knows they were up for bids?

Crikey!

I don't think they were on eBay - beause I've been on eBay every day since before the movie opened and I'm always checking for anything from PSILY. They might have been sold outright on the linked site but yowza those prices they want are steep! However, if the leather jacket sold for $1,500 that was a steal!

Like Susan, I've been watching ebay as well, it's fun and can get pricy.

I did see the leather jacket as well and the first few of Gerry's items that they had on their main site, thought about it and (I hate it when my brain makes the common sense kick in, where's the devil side, lol), so it sold pretty quick. I wish I would have bought the leather cuff bracelet they had, went for only like $155.00 on their site.

I bought one of the 2 suspender buckles from the movie.

Oh shite! Holly really wanted one of those!

I wonder if she knows they were up for bids?

Crikey!

Hey, Diane! Does your buckle have a fleur-de-lis on it?! :crybaby: I can't believe I missed it! I've been scouring the internet!

(I wish I had a couple of thousand laying aboot ... I'd LOVE to have the shamrock boxers...)

(I wish I had a couple of thousand laying aboot ... I'd LOVE to have the shamrock boxers...)

Me too Holly. :)

Damn commen sense kicking in all the time. :tantrum:

Well, for anyone who wants a similar pair of shamrock boxers for their significant other you can buy them here. The auctions have indicated the ones Gerry wears in the movie came from American Eagle Outfitters and they still sell them but they have a different waistband (the ones in the movie had the waistband that is covered by the shamrock pattern, and these have the AEO waistband). But they are a lot cheaper than the movie props!

Thanks, Missus Sporran!

I don't think they were on eBay - beause I've been on eBay every day since before the movie opened and I'm always checking for anything from PSILY. They might have been sold outright on the linked site but yowza those prices they want are steep! However, if the leather jacket sold for $1,500 that was a steal!

Um.... not to get mobbed or anything but I bought the jacket/suspenders/boxer set as well as Gerry's Claddagh/wedding ring and one of his leather bracelets..... It cost me a pretty penny.

surfy - that's not you now selling the jacket on eBay is it? I'm happy that all those great Gerry goodies went to a fan - (and a local one who just might, if we plead enough, let us see them someday!!)

surfy - that's not you now selling the jacket on eBay is it? I'm happy that all those great Gerry goodies went to a fan - (and a local one who just might, if we plead enough, let us see them someday!!)

No, no no.. That is not me on eBay. I suspect there were several jackets used during the production of the movie. The jacket on eBay comes with a COA stating that the jacket is "screenworn". The COA that came with my jacket does not state "screenworn", rather it only states that it was used during the production of the movie. I think my jacket is the one shown in some of the studio photos.

Posted Image

The jacket I received is missing the third button from the bottom, exactly as the photo above.

If I can make it to the Las Vegas Convention, I'll bring everything along.

Surfy

OMG that would be fantastic!! Maybe we could do like has been done before locally - like when Chelle brought the Beowulf pants and PatsinCo brought the Phantom mask to our "300" gatherings - we charged fans a "fee" (for charity) to be photographed with them. If you are able to come to Vegas and would allow for something like that for our charity efforts there it would be so great and very much appreciated!!!

Wow, Surfy, that's wonderful that you got those! I've won some things on ebay, but nothing of Gerry's :tissues: I did get the prop boots that Holly throws at Gerry during their argument, and the girls' airline tickets to Ireland, plus a few other things. I'll be bringing them to Vegas, too.

Issy

I got a set of the Enniskerry Limo post-its (they haven't arrived yet). I have tried on a couple of the prop letters, but am not willing to bid beyond a certain amount for such things. (Budget is not as flexible as I might like, LOL.)

I have bid a bit more than I should have on a few things, but I'm finding that the second and third set of items they have put up are going for a lot less than the first go-round. (I paid half of what some other people did for a couple of the letters!) I still would have KILLED to get one of Gerry's bracelets, though!

Issy

I've been having FUN with these auctions. So far I have Holly's purple t-shirt she is wearing when she first meets Gerry in Ireland (and dang is it tiny) - Kathy Bates' outfit worn to Holly's birthday party (a steal - it includes jacket, 2 shirts, jeans and purse), Kathy Bates' outfit worn to Gerry's wake (another steal it includes jacket, shirt, skirt and shoes), one of the life preservers from the boat, Holly's cordless phone, one of the letters to Mum and Dad, and something special that I've not seen yet so can't say what it is.