Gerard Butler GALS

L.A. Times Calendar

Hello!

On ebay you can buy an issue of The Los Angeles Times Calendar ( GERARD BUTLER Los Angeles Times Ent Section 12-20-07 - Ebayers name is tommywood ) with a great Picture on the cover.

Is this picture in the gallery? I`ve tried to find it, but maybe i`m just blind :wave:

Posted Image

Laila

Oh he looks so good. I love it when new pics surface. Oh yummy yummy yummy!!!!! I must find this. Thanks for posting this.

Cassie

Deleted by me....

After reading the article I've read this before. Oi, I'm so forgetful lately.

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

The article itself is the same one that was in the L.A. Times on line and already posted the night of 12/19. It also appeared in other papers around the country, evidently the writer is a freelancer.

I had the paper and scanned it on the 20th but then my scanner didn't cooperate and the scans didn't show up on the server for 4 days. I finally sent them to Stef today and you'll see the picture and article are in the gallery now. Sorry for the delay - I've been insanely busy at work and completely forgot about sending the scans once they finally came through.

It is nice they write about him, but as to the picture, I think he looks too tired on it. If this is the picture they refer to as him being "dapper and fresh” after having slept for two hours, they should have let him sleep at least a little bit more!

Hobbes just posted this pic in the Gutter, and I thought it was worthy of being seen here. I hadn't seen it before she posted it, so I'm just wondering if anyone else hadn't either. I'm kinda assuming that since when I saved it the title was LA Times 121907, it was taken from the same set of pics . . .

THIS is one verra verra hot pic!!!!!! They should have used this one instead on the front page!!! Pouty, but ohhhhhh soooo sexy!!!!!

Posted Image

He's such a man!!!! Lord - there's something just so masculine about this picture. :heat: :heat: :heat:

Edited by phoenixgirl