Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
irish

Gerard Butler’s Middle Finger Salute

That eye to me looks like he has a busted blood vessel. I've had those before, and in my case, it was caused by extreme stress when Nathan was ill. I was told it was no big deal, but it sure was sore for a few days. I wish when this kind of stuff happens, he'd drop us a line and let us know how he's doing!

Swannie

Guest greyeyegoddess

Well, let's see...

Game films day and night...and he was sick...

He was in L.A for the premiere of PSILY with his family, he was in NY before Christmas, possibly in Scotland for Christmas and was in Miami for NYE.

Tell me how well any of us would feel after a schedule like that? Yeah, I wouldn't be too purty, but I'd be wanting to see friends and family over the holidays before going back to work. If I don't get my rest, I am a complete 180 disaster. You don't want to be around me, because I will hate everything around me. I know, it's happened and I don't ever want to go there again.

~alice

:music:

Guest DonnaKat

DONNA! You're a genius!!! We could make up undies with that picture printed on the front! Think of the sales!! a little heart strategically placed with that finger salute pointed at it! :woo: :woo:

Who needs the strategically placed heart? We could strategically move the picture itself to mean so many other things! :woo:

Genius....pure unadulterated genius! :throw:

I suppose we'd have to give Mr. Butler some royalties, though. I wonder how much of a cut he'd want from the sales? We could always up the price a bit to compensate.

I still think it's hot.

:tasty:

That eye to me looks like he has a busted blood vessel. I've had those before, and in my case, it was caused by extreme stress when Nathan was ill. I was told it was no big deal, but it sure was sore for a few days. I wish when this kind of stuff happens, he'd drop us a line and let us know how he's doing!

Swannie

Susan pointed that out to me (cause I look at his mouth, you know) and we both thought that it's possible he's not completely over his bronchitis. Poor baby. I've broken blood vessels in my eyes from straining too hard, and couging will do that, too.

I do hope he's taking care of himself. I wish he would just let me do it already!!! Jeesh . . .

I would buy a pair of those chonies!!!! :D There could be different styles, too, to go with the different Gerry bird pics!!

As for the JJ comments, they're stupid morons and they don't even deserve our breath or time.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Swannie

Susan pointed that out to me (cause I look at his mouth, you know) and we both thought that it's possible he's not completely over his bronchitis. Poor baby. I've broken blood vessels in my eyes from straining too hard, and couging will do that, too.

I do hope he's taking care of himself. I wish he would just let me do it already!!! Jeesh . . .

I would buy a pair of those chonies!!!! :D There could be different styles, too, to go with the different Gerry bird pics!!

As for the JJ comments, they're stupid morons and they don't even deserve our breath or time.

Lisa

Tell me about it, I'm still not over mine and this now the 5th week of coughing. I read somewhere that G is prone to these chest infections. If true, that's one thing I have in common with him!

I sure hope he takes a rest after GAME wraps.

Swannie

Swannie

Lisa

Tell me about it, I'm still not over mine and this now the 5th week of coughing. I read somewhere that G is prone to these chest infections. If true, that's one thing I have in common with him!

I sure hope he takes a rest after GAME wraps.

Swannie

Ohh, my poor baby!!!! Prone to them???? :( That makes me so sad. He needs his Jewish "mama" to take care of him. On second thought - I don't want him to think of me as a "mama" in any sense of the word. Hmmmm - sadly there is nothing sexy about being Jewish. LOL He can rest his gorgeous head on my Jewish bosom!! :)

Oh, and in my book, he can throw the bird to the press anytime he wants. I love it. I love that he's not afraid to be himslf and tell the press where they can go!!!

All Hail the G-Finger!!!

I'm not worried about him 'flipping the bird," either.............there are times when this is called for. I enjoy him just as he is!

I sure hope a shot of Florida sunshine and some relaxing sea air helps him feel better too!

:ohbaby2:

I'd give him a shot of Florida something alright...rowr...

OOooo Donna, good idea! Shirts, hats, undies...and I can think of a few ways to repay him for his lovely finger gesture... Feel up to auditioning for a Bond Girl? The new Kitty Galore?

I had never thought of that before, but from what I can tell (looking at a few photos of him holding a pen) I think he is right handed.

He signed my pic with his right hand, but now I do notice that the microphone from PSILY is in his left hand. Interesting. Maybe he's ambidextuous?? My son is, and it's verra cool.

Thanks, guys. I was just curious. I had never paid that much attention before this "vivid" pic. :cheeky:

:tasty: Now my mind has gonedirectly to the gutter... :dance:

:heat: The thought of Gerry possibly being ambidextrous and using "both" hands well... :bellydance:

Erik's Ebony Eyes :erikrose:

Guest DonnaKat

Who would have thought a pessed off Gerry flipping someone the bird would have such a positive reaction! :rotflmao:

Take that, paparazzi!

I Love The Finger Salute! I Give That Alot! LOL

God He's SO HANDSOME!

:heat: :tasty:

YUP!! I want that pic on a Sweat shirt for winter, boat neck top for Spring and Tank top for the summer....and panties for ...um... other occasions! :cunning:

Course don't know if Hubby would like Gerry on my arse!! OOPS!

:heat: Fran

I'm confused about what some people say they "see" in the pictures. Where is there something that looks like a police car or ambulance? And how can you see Gerry's face clearly enough to determine he looks pessed off? I saved the pictures to my computer and zoomed them to HUGE size and the "bird" is clouded which blots out part of his face so I can't even tell what his expression is. Am I missing some secret stash of pictures other than the ones at Just Jared?

Now for a limerick in honor of the occasion

So Gerry's been flipping the bird

It speaks without saying a word

In anger or jest

One digit's the best

For a picture to really be heard!

Susan ... go back to the first page and look at post #8...those pictures show Gerry's face..

hugs,

Sue

p.s. love the limerick by the way!!!!

Edited by irish

Thanks Sue, somehow I'd missed those versions of the pix. It does look like a Miami Police car there - but I expect if there had been something going on (an accident or such) that the paparazzi would have reported that.

*Gives standing ovation for Susan*

Now THAT's a Limerick!

You're welcome Susan...and I agree...if that had been an ambulance due to some kind of accident at this party we probably would have heard something...

Now....Just to play devil's advocate....

We all know that Gerry does on occasion like to exercise his middle finger:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soooo just maybe Ger wasn't really pessed off...he was just exercising :lol:

hugs,

Sue

Tis a lovely finger....is it not? lol

In anger or jest

One digit's the best

Pairfect limerick Susan!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Sue, thanks for those pics. I told someone that he seems to be flippin' the bird a lot last year, and you have proof.

I still don't see where he "pointed" at Wondercon. I have the whole panel on video tape and can't find where he did that. It must have been very discreet and only for the photographers.

~alice

I love that limerick, that was great!

Leave it to you, Susan, to come up with that beautiful limerick!!!

My friend's husband had this insight about the flipping off stuff . . . he thinks that maybe Gerry, or other celebs, flip off the paparazzi as a way for them to not be able to sell the picture as well as a picture without the finger. I know that it can be put on th internet, and even published with a fuzzy thing over the finger, but I think he has a point. Maybe Gerry does it more as a way to "ruin" the picture for the photographer.

Pretty damn smart, if you ask me!!! Just keep on lovin' that man . . .

Lisa

Its so uncool to use that ugly gesture. I think people should exercise love and peace instead of that sort of thing. I don't think that flippin someone the bird is something to be proud of. As much as I love and admire Gerry, I was sort of offended by his using the finger like he does. But, thats just my opinion, to each his own.

Hugs, M

Edited by Midnight Diva

Aye, I was looking for those 300 premiere "finger" pics, Sue! Thanks for finding and posting them! Indeed, this is hardly an isolated event! :D

In anger or jest

One digit's the best

Susan, LOL!! That's one awesome limerick!! :claphands:

:bow2:

*again, i'm surprised i'm collecting these... who took my vanilla*??

~Mel

Guest greyeyegoddess

Lisa, you might have a point with razzies, but I'm a little confused with things like his premieres. He sure didn't do it around his mother...heehee.

M, I feel the same way. Not crazy about it either.

~alice