Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
irish

Gerard Butler’s Middle Finger Salute

Lisa, you might have a point with razzies, but I'm a little confused with things like his premieres. He sure didn't do it around his mother...heehee.

M, I feel the same way. Not crazy about it either.

~alice

:music:

Gerry is still delicious and I in no way would ever judge anyone else. In my hey day, I flipped the bird too, especially while driving. Until a man followed me and gave me h -ll for it., I was so embarrassed. And until my mom told me it was not a nice thing to do. lol

Edited by Midnight Diva

Guest greyeyegoddess

Honestly, I've never flipped anyone off in my life...it's just not the thing for me to do. I'm not judgy either, because lord knows I ain't perfect, but I hope I can say whether or not I like it.

~alice

:music:

I don't like it either but there is nothing we can do about it its part of his anger coming out to the media I think. But still he is becoming a great star and to me this puts him at risk although they probably do this in hollywood. I guess I was brought up better, and don't need to do this. its vugar and crude if you ask me. I am no saint but this stuff is really unnecessary in my life. But this will should not even be published if you ask me. my opinion Betts

I'm not a huge fan of using the middle finger, either... though I can't say I've never done it. :angel2: :reddeathsword:

"I bite my thumb at you, sir!"

I can't say I'm a fan of the gesture but I also can't say I've never used it myself (though hopefully not very often!!) My mother didn't even know what the bird meant until she was in her 60's so it definitely isn't the way I was brought up!

As far as Gerry, I figure if I find his use of the "f-bomb" charming in some way then I need to cut him the same slack for the hand gesture version of the same. Is it "classy"? :fook: no! But I don't imagine most guys who grew up in Glasgow really do "classy" - even though we know Gerry can if he wants to. I accept it as a part of him, and will leave it to his mum or his publicist to tell him to quit it!

Mel - I think Gerry is stealing your vanilla! I've noticed that among some of the other more vanilla GALS lately too!

:funnyabove: Methinks the lady's vanilla is getting a bit tarnished of late. :D

Mel - I think Gerry is stealing your vanilla! I've noticed that among some of the other more vanilla GALS lately too!

I have to admit, it's a fairly common occurance when Gerry has a new film out... :D Especially for PSILY... mmmmm...

Though I do have to say... most of my Vanilla is reserved for the Posted Imagefactor. When I get mad, approach with caution...!

Posted Image

:D

~Mel

You're welcome Susan...and I agree...if that had been an ambulance due to some kind of accident at this party we probably would have heard something...

Now....Just to play devil's advocate....

We all know that Gerry does on occasion like to exercise his middle finger:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soooo just maybe Ger wasn't really pessed off...he was just exercising :lol:

hugs,

Sue

THANK YOU IRISH FOR THE LOVELY LINE-UP !!!

DLSPBS - PAT

Interesting !!! but it sure doesn't turn me away from him one iota. I am sure it wasn't aimed at fans or any one in particular...Papparazzi probably and from the looks on his face, he is steaming....Remember Sinatra? He was a blue eyed volcano too.....

I doubt he was even mad, look at the pictures posted today with the lady next to him laughing, and he has that half-grin on his face. Those all appear to be taken at about the same time as "the bird" and he doesn't seem to be upset. Gerry likes to make faces and make gestures, it's just who he is and I love him for being so candid and uncensored, even if some people don't.

I doubt he was even mad, look at the pictures posted today with the lady next to him laughing, and he has that half-grin on his face. Those all appear to be taken at about the same time as "the bird" and he doesn't seem to be upset. Gerry likes to make faces and make gestures, it's just who he is and I love him for being so candid and uncensored, even if some people don't.

I agree :wave:

I bet this picture with the devilish grin and the girl laughing was taken right after "the bird" picture.

Did I say I loved the devilish grin :tasty:

Rae

I CONCUR!

:lol:

Ditto!

I flip my own friends the bird, in a joking way, when they are razzing me. I don't think Gerry takes the gesture that seriously.

You're welcome Pat :wave: (and Mel) :D

Yup, I agree with you Susan and I guess that's why I posted all of the "bird" piccies...cause I think he does it more out of fun than really being mad....

And I know it's not classy and can be vulgar BUT it's part of Gerry...and so I'll take it! :dance:

It is quite possible the paparazzi were shouting "Hey gerry did you make any new years resolutions" and he responded finger first then shouted "just the one". To me that is his sense of humour down to a T.

I just learned that some of the other Gerry sites won't post the "finger" pics, deeming them inappropriate. Just a bit of news... Whether we like the finger or not, its Gerry, and if we love him, we accept him as he is. To love is to accept. I love him no matter if he flips 2 birds at one time, although its not the grandest gesture... lol

Huggles, Midnight

Edited by Midnight Diva

Is it wrong to say that I just love Just Jared? Does anyone know if Just Jared is just omnipresent or if he has a giant staff of photographers? He seems to be stuck to Gerry like glue!

Claire :leochest: :lolita:

P.S. Those guns are AMAZING :pant:

I'm replying to the Best Scottish export.

I say Best Scottish Export, PERIOD. Forget shortbread!

shirsan

What I LOVE about Gerry, is that one moment he can be vulgar and unpredictable.... and the next he can be a complete gentleman; loaded with class and oozing irresistible charm!

Swannie

Guest DonnaKat

I just learned that some of the other Gerry sites won't post the "finger" pics, deeming them inappropriate.

OMG, it's just a finger! Maybe he was showing them a hangnail. ;)

I think the G man looks better than he has looked in a long time even with the scruff. :beard2: I normally prefer him clean shaven but mercy me :droolpuddle: he does look sooooo sexy!!!!! :drool1: I hope 2008 for him is the best year yet in his career. You Go GERRY BABY!!!!!!! :yourock: :dance2:

Tojo :D

I personally love him with the scruff. I think he looks good any way he looks, but I prefer him with scruff.

I just learned that some of the other Gerry sites won't post the "finger" pics, deeming them inappropriate.

OMG, it's just a finger! Maybe he was showing them a hangnail. ;)

Just so happens DK knows an ppuurrrfectt manicurist :D :D

Herself!!

I PERSONALLY DESPISE CENSORSHIP IN ANY FORM OR FASHION !!!

LIFE IS NOT MEANT TO BE LIVED " POLITICALLY CORRECT AT ALL TIMES "

CENSORS DEEM IT INAPPROPRIATE ??? WHAT NEXT ???

YOU ALWAYS TRY TRY TRY TO BE YOUR BEST,

BUT THERE ARE INDEED TIMES WHEN YOUR BEST

IS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR ALL !!!

NEVER EVER SHOULD ONE LAY DOWN AND PLAY DEAD,

A RESPONCE IS " APPROPRIATE AND WELCOME "

DLSPBS - PAT

You're welcome Pat :wave: (and Mel) :D

Yup, I agree with you Susan and I guess that's why I posted all of the "bird" piccies...cause I think he does it more out of fun than really being mad....

And I know it's not classy and can be vulgar BUT it's part of Gerry...and so I'll take it! :dance:

IRISH YOU ARE ENTIRELY WELCOME !!! :goodjob2:

IT IS WHAT IT IS - HIS UNIQUENESS !!!

BTW - I LOVE THEM ALL AND THEY MADE MY DAY !!!

DLSPBS - PAT

Edited by DLSPBS