Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
irish

Gerard Butler’s Middle Finger Salute

Wow, 200 posts all discussing Gerry's bird. I bet he'd be impressed that something he probably did without a thought, and lasted only a moment, has garnered so much attention (some good, some bad, a lot funnier than all get out)!!

I think whichever breed it may be his bird is a good companion for little Lolita. It can be quite lonesome being the only pet of a busy guy like Gerry, but now we can all rest assured that she isn't all alone when he is off galavanting, or filming, or promoting because she always has a friend in his bird. Wadda guy!

All aside I know I am as bad as a sailor when it comes to cuzzing especially if drivin. I swear people are sometimes stupid, counting myself too lol...

Okay reading the post on the bird when did he stop smoking or did I read that wrong?

Edited by rowdychiquitagirl

Wow, 200 posts all discussing Gerry's bird. I bet he'd be impressed that something he probably did without a thought, and lasted only a moment, has garnered so much attention (some good, some bad, a lot funnier than all get out)!!

I think whichever breed it may be his bird is a good companion for little Lolita. It can be quite lonesome being the only pet of a busy guy like Gerry, but now we can all rest assured that she isn't all alone when he is off galavanting, or filming, or promoting because she always has a friend in his bird. Wadda guy!

And speaking of the Lolita aspect.

There's the innocuous Fookameshedoodoo breed of bird who's illusive quality only comes out when around small pugs and their piles of dung. It's said that this breed of bird is notorious for lying in wait for a certain big footed Scotsman and will only strike when he's within close quarters.

Edited by Iliessa

The paparazzi got what they wanted. Someone said they might of said some thing about a family member to get that photo/response. I do not blame Gerry he is a fighter and the paparazzi are something started with an "S". They are just parasites with a camera going for the monetary kill. I am not concerned because Gerry does not make news other than on the Internet and it is dissapated by his huge fan base.

:funnyabove: :rotflmao: I know ... can you believe it? It's the most successful thread I ever started! :claphands::lol:

It is funny how many are still assuming this was an angry response on Gerry's part. We've seen him do this several times and most of those times he wasn't angry - he was just "pulling a Gerry". Considering in the other pictures taken at about the same time he doesn't appear angry and the woman with him is laughing (which has been mentioned farther back in this thread), it isn't fair to assume he was angry. Sometimes he jokes around with the paparazzi, especially some he may recognize.

Guest greyeyegoddess

:funnyabove: :rotflmao: I know ... can you believe it? It's the most successful thread I ever started! :claphands::lol:

You go Sue! Maybe we can discuss the little tiff of hair he had a problem with at Wondercon, next.

What do you think???

~alice

:music:

AAwweeeeeee it's the Scottish sober version of the redneck American drunk "I love you mmmaannn!"

Yeah Alice..and we can throw in the other finger piccie

or perhaps I'll start one on this....wonder what he's saying????

Posted Image

:rotflmao:

Posted Image

OOO OOOO I Know!

he's saying, I'm gonna get that **** bird for dooing on me sleeve!

Posted Image

I was going to try to answer that question but all my versions belong only below the pantyline, as the Gutter GALS say. How about: "this sword would make a great shish-kabob of all those birds!"

This was posted today on "Just Jared"

Tue, 01 January 2008 at 6:37 pm

Posted Image

Scottish hunk Gerard Butler rings in the new year with a middle finger salute, partying in Miami’s South Beach on Monday night.

:lol: that's our Gerry!

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!!

hugs,

Sue

I am not big on middle finger salutes, but since he is pretty I will pardon him. So what am I saying ugly people can't shoot birds, but pretty people can? I dunno. :hmm2:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

WHATEVER ONES POINT OF VIEW

ON THE SUBJECT OF THE " FINGER ",

IT IS UNIQUELY GB, AND NOT ONE

SUBJECT TO CHANGE !!!

:goodjob2:

DLSPBS - PAT :rose:

LOL....who's lookin' at his arms.....I'm concentrating on the pants :tasty: LOL BTW, Good morning girls!!!!

Karen

This is funny, that this thread is still going really strong! :lol:

MMmmmmmmm finger....I mean party! yeah...that's what I meant.

BB :laugh: when I got an email telling me you had posted to this thread ....this was my thought exactly! :rotflmao: (and I never even bumped it once!)

BB :laugh: when I got an email telling me you had posted to this thread ....this was my thought exactly! :rotflmao: (and I never even bumped it once!)

Sue, it's one of Gerry's many yummy body parts! Well worth the conversation IMHO! :dance: :dance:

Iliessa, you're right...all his body parts are vital!! :laugh: :lol:

Guest DonnaKat

...and then we have the very vibrant Vitalapuffinfluff Bird. This is a bird that means business, ladies and gentlemen. Being from a very hostile environment, it must show it's dominance in order to survive. The male of the species has very, very large talons and is known to keep a number of female mates, all at the same time. The female of the species has smaller talons than the male, but a larger breast. Both male and female do what is known as the "puff and fluff"...meaning, they strut around gathering attention to themselves. It is a very successful maneuver, as observed by the many pictures of the species posted on the internet.

Edited by DonnaKat

OOooo Donna! Is that anything like the Stuffinstaff?? Not quite as hostile as the Vitalapuffinfluff, this bird seems more concerned about gathering as many eggs as he can to get the females of the species to give over. I know in several cities they've fought for dominance. For instance in Miami, I heard that the Stuffinstaff attacked a Pink Flamingo whilst it was roosting. Any idea what might have caused it? Perhaps it was the lack of the leopard type skin that was on the female.

Edited by Iliessa