Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Ok GALS

Dont know for sure but had an ultrasound today, the tech thought she may have seen little boy parts!!! :seeyou:

I have another scan scheduled for the 28th on my 13th wedding anniversy, its what they call a level 2 because

of my advanced maternal age (34 ) sheesh! :angry2:

Love Ya Jenniper

I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN' ABOUT THERE. I HAD MY DAUGHTER (SHE'LL BE 2 THE 25TH OF THIS MONTH) WHEN I WAS 35. IT WAS NOT AN EASY PREGNANCY BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT SINCE I HAVE 2 BOYS (13 AND 8) BUT I DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO MARCH DOWN BABY LANE AGAIN!

MUCH LUCK AND HAPPINESS!

Ah yes indeed, a co-worker of my mom's met her husband online... and he was from England! Even "bi-coastal" relationships can work! :D

They are cute baby pics you have up there - so tiny but so cute :D

2lb 7 oz ...oh my that is diddy...mine is at the other end of the scale. My boy was 10lb 15oz when he was born :heat:

I think I may watch some GB now - it's been...ooo what... a good ten minutes or more :D

10LB 15OZ IS NOT A BABY IT'S A TODDLER! DID HE SAY MAMA WHEN HE WAS BORN? GOODNESS!

So nice to see all these beautiful baby pics!!! Thank you for sharing. How wonderful to see new life begin at the new year.

I have a feeling this is going to be a GRRRREAT new year for us all!!!

HUGS and LOVE!

Lisa :hearts:

Good morning my lovely friends. I'm awaiting my hubby's arrival with a starbucks latte and blueberry scone (I am so spoiled)...

Lish, I can't wait either.....please post the picture as soon as you get it. I'm going to keep on Bryan until he gets me a B2 spartan picture as well. :lol:

Aunty Suzie, I will be glad to give B2 a few thousand smoochies from you...I use any excuse I can to kiss and hug and as Susan said, eat him up!! (thanks dear)

Anna, my dear Anna, I'm so glad you posted. As I told you, I miss your posts so much!

Mel, Mia is soo precious...oh, I don't think B2 was ever that little...BUT speaking of big babies...holy cow, Helly, did you give birth naturally or C section? Hotlips is right...that's not a baby...that's a toddler! :D

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

2lb 7 oz ...oh my that is diddy...mine is at the other end of the scale. My boy was 10lb 15oz when he was born :heat:

I think I may watch some GB now - it's been...ooo what... a good ten minutes or more :D

10LB 15OZ IS NOT A BABY IT'S A TODDLER! DID HE SAY MAMA WHEN HE WAS BORN? GOODNESS!

No but he did come out wearing a school uniform and needing a shave :rotflmao:

No but he did come out wearing a school uniform and needing a shave :rotflmao:

*snort* LOL Helly!! :rotflmao:

~Mel

I had a great (or so I thought) interview yesterday for an ideal job...the owner wanted to talk about salary with his wife, the co-owner...he said that he'd call me later...and he didn't. Hence I called him this morning and NOW they're "still looking at other candidates and won't make a decision until next week." WTF??? He was enthused as hell about me but something has changed his mind. Maybe it was his wife, maybe it was -- heck, I don't know.

I don't know HOW many times that has happened to me! It must be a requirement in order to keep a business license - string along potential employees. :barebum:

It sounds to me like his wife has a certain couple parts of his anatomy in her purse...if you know what I mean.

:rotflmao: - or on one of those strings...

Here be the details of that encounter!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=5642

Happened in Vegas '06 after I won the Butler Award for best fan video. That whole weekend was THE BEST WEEKEND of my life...

Pilar, thank you for letting us know about Janie, she will be in my prayers... :hearts: Much love to her!!

~Mel

WHOA...let me repeat that...*WHOA*!!! You lucky, lucky girl!!! Superglued hug..."you smell great"... I think I would have passed out cold. That is super, super awesome, Mel! Such special memories that will last the rest of your life are the best moments to unearth from your psyche when you aren't feeling the greatest or need an immediate "pick-me-up." :claphands:

Thanks, luv... I still wonder at times if it actually happened, despite pictorial and video proof! :bonk: It was just... wow. Such an awesome experience, to be surrounded by such wonderful women and to be so supported in my chance to meet Gerry face to face. The convention GALS made it possible for me because they voted for my video, and for that I will forever be grateful!

:hearts:

~Mel

I had a great (or so I thought) interview yesterday for an ideal job...the owner wanted to talk about salary with his wife, the co-owner...he said that he'd call me later...and he didn't. Hence I called him this morning and NOW they're "still looking at other candidates and won't make a decision until next week." WTF??? He was enthused as hell about me but something has changed his mind. Maybe it was his wife, maybe it was -- heck, I don't know.

I don't know HOW many times that has happened to me! It must be a requirement in order to keep a business license - string along potential employees. :barebum:

It sounds to me like his wife has a certain couple parts of his anatomy in her purse...if you know what I mean.

LOL!! "You know, those things that ping back and forth?" OMIGOSH, I still laugh me head off at that line!

~Mel

You too, Mousie? CRIKEY!!! What is this shyte? It's happened to me more than once as well, but I really thought that the job was mine. Was I ever disappointed to hear that they're "still looking at other candidates." I was salivating to reply, "So what the h*ll was all of that hullabaloo yesterday?" GRRRRRRR!!!

Yeah, Susan has hubby Lou's naughty bits on a tight leash. :rotflmao: "Honey, I'm taking your dangling apparatus for a walk now..."

Edited by Phantom's Muse

Me ...again!....I didn't thank our sweet Galfriends for the wonderful Christmas cards that were sent to us. Special thank you's to Galfriends who sent photographs which we shall treasure.

Finally got to see PSILY, loved Gerry but we did not care at all for the casting of Hilary in the part of Holly.......and there were too many changes from the original to give even a semblence of credibility. 'Nuff' said, we both try to avoid conflict........even here on Gals! :rotflmao:

Take care sweet Galfriends,

hugs from Me....and Himself,

X X

Guest DonnaKat

I just want to thank everyone (once again) for the kind words and prayers. My mother called me this afternoon, and we got things sorted out - at least as far as that drama was concerned. So that's one less thing on my plate.

And I want to thank God for blessing me with a beautiful day. It's amazing what a warm sunny day will do to lift your spirits! Can you believe it's actually a sunny 73F here??? I have the windows open...it's like Springtime!

I'm going thru all the stuff I packed up from work. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in 10 years. Now I have to find a place to put it in my already cluttered house. Come to think of it, I've been here almost 10 years too. I'm thinking my next big project will be to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I hate clutter....and I has it.

One of my dear GALfriends sent me an email the other day and some of the pictures reminded me of some of us (ok, mostly me) throughout the past week and so I thought I would share them with you for a laugh (you can click on the pics to make them bigger):

Signs You Are Having A Bad Day

1] you woke up in a strange place (ok, this one may not apply...but I thought it was hysterical anyway)

**edit** *PICTURE REMOVED* Over-18 Material

2] you had trouble getting out of bed

Posted Image

3] your new diet doesn't seem to be working

Posted Image

4] the boss chewed you out at work

Posted Image

5) traffic on the way home was brutal

Posted Image

6) you washed your hair and couldn't do a thing with it

Posted Image

I hope these make you smile :lol:

hugs,

Sue

Edited by Abrock

Hey ladies. WTF is up w/20 pages of a new thread since Jan 1st? OMG. I was gone for 5 days and already this thread is almost 300 posts and the other thread was an extra 4 or so pages from my last post. What the hell have you ladies been discussing. I'll try and hit the past posts, but I can't at the moment. I was expecting maybe 5 pgs to get through NOT 20!

Here's hoping that all is well w/everyone. If anyone is sick/ill or having a hard time w/things that you're get better and big hugs that your issues are resolved. Don't mean to be in/out but 20pgs! Holy mackarel. I shall return and try and get through the posts.

BTW, Vegas was fun, didn't want to come back but all good things must come to an end. I'm in heaven w/the new Gerry pics. ~sigh~ Nice thing to come onboard to after being away. Can't help it w/my fickle ways to be crushing twofold w/my favorite Scots! I've caught up on a couple Gerry movies, but I'm on my 3rd James M. movie since I've been up today. I've been up since 6:30am and I've watched "300" and "Dracula" and two JM movies and paused on my 3rd which is waiting on me to finish. What is a fickle girls to do.

Anyhoo, must go back to being lazy. I'll be back to catch up w/everyone. 20 pgs. I mean really.

Cassie

We've just been ultra chatty, Cassie! Reminds me of the Support Center in the early days of GALS... *nostalgic sigh*

Welcome back from Vegas! I can imagine it's a wee bit colder in Chicago than Vegas this time of year... *brrrrr*

Sue, those cat pictures are hilarious!! (sorry I had to edit one of them...)

Heya Anna!! :hearts:

DonnaKat, I'm glad you got things mostly sorted out with your mum... like you said in another post, do certain things really matter after someone dies? Like in PSILY, when Holly's remembering the karoake mishap, and she's talking about how she never let Gerry off the hook, that she always made him feel bad when she was upset, and she remarks, "So stupid!" It's so true, isn't it?

Posted Image OK, I got carried away and forgot my vanilla roots! :angel2:

Just want to remind everyone that Gerry needs our votes in the Hello Magazine Most Attractive Man poll. He's way back in 3rd place right now.

If you already voted, thank you, but I must tell you that a one-time vote will not cut it. We must each make a sacrifice of our time and commit to voting time and time again if we want to get him to 1st place and keep him there.

We all know he deserves this win, and speaking for myself, I am happy to have a way to say thank-you to him for all the joy he has brought me. None of us has the chance to tell him that directly, but in little things like this, he gets the message.

We can send him a fan letter every day and never know for sure if he actually sees them. If we vote consistantly and he wins, he sees and hears our admiration, loud and clear!

We've just been ultra chatty, Cassie! Reminds me of the Support Center in the early days of GALS... *nostalgic sigh*

Welcome back from Vegas! I can imagine it's a wee bit colder in Chicago than Vegas this time of year... *brrrrr*

Sue, those cat pictures are hilarious!! (sorry I had to edit one of them...)

Heya Anna!! :hearts:

DonnaKat, I'm glad you got things mostly sorted out with your mum... like you said in another post, do certain things really matter after someone dies? Like in PSILY, when Holly's remembering the karoake mishap, and she's talking about how she never let Gerry off the hook, that she always made him feel bad when she was upset, and she remarks, "So stupid!" It's so true, isn't it?

Yeah Mel...

In the old days.... THIS support center was the hoppin'est place on the board!

Well GALS, tomorrow I take down the Christmas decorations! At least I'll have Nathan to help me this year, so it won't take so long. I'm afraid my Bill is still very restricted in his movements... so he'll just get comfortable in his chair, and boss Nate and me around. J/K!

Nathan is currently re-designing my Chanson de L'ange website, and I am simply thrilled with the new layout. It is still a work in progress, but you can check it out by clicking the link below my siggy.

We got some wonderful news last night! As most of you know, Nathan's love, Diana enlisted in the Marine Corps. Her original plan was to join the reserves and be stationed here in Portland to be close to Nate, but unfortunately, the job she was hoping for was not available, so they could not allow her to be stationed here.

So.... she was contemplating going active right away, and would have been shipped out to bootcamp in April, and then onto who knows where!

Last night she got a call from her recruiting officer, who told her a job had unexpectedly opened up in Portland, and that she had 24 hours to decide to take the job and stay in the reserves, or to go active and ship out in April!

Well Di will be eventually stationed right here Portland, after she completes her training.

I have one happy son!

Donna, I am happy to hear you are working things out with your mom, and I just know the other pesky issues in your life will work out eventually as well.

I have a shaky relationship with my mom too. So long as we keep things on a superficial and surface level... we do okay.

Take care, everyone!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

One of my dear GALfriends sent me an email the other day and some of the pictures reminded me of some of us (ok, mostly me) throughout the past week and so I thought I would share them with you for a laugh (you can click on the pics to make them bigger):

I hope these make you smile :lol:

hugs,

Sue

Sue!

Those are fantastic! Thank you once again doll for putting a smile on my face!

DK - Glad things are going so much better for you

Swannie - positive energy and prayers still going up for you and your beloved hubby! :hearts:

Sounds great, Donna. It's always a blessing when a rift unexpectedly is bridged, especially with our family members. As for the warm temperature, I am envious!!! It's a mite cold over here. And I hear you about clutter. I've been in a cozy studio for over two years now, but I'm starting to accumulate stuff that is spilling out of my apartment and onto the inner set of stairs and its landing. Sheesh. I am glad that there's still no business tenant upstairs! I have a neighbor on the 2nd floor who's a bit of a wacko (needless to say, I have nothing to do with her), and I'm in the basement. The floor above me has been quiet since April as the new landlord can't seem to find anyone to assume the space. There are times when I think, "Peace and quiet!" and other times when I think, "I wouldn't mind a buffer up there." But, yeah, the clutter is starting to annoy me...not to mention the dust!

I just want to thank everyone (once again) for the kind words and prayers. My mother called me this afternoon, and we got things sorted out - at least as far as that drama was concerned. So that's one less thing on my plate.

And I want to thank God for blessing me with a beautiful day. It's amazing what a warm sunny day will do to lift your spirits! Can you believe it's actually a sunny 73F here??? I have the windows open...it's like Springtime!

I'm going thru all the stuff I packed up from work. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in 10 years. Now I have to find a place to put it in my already cluttered house. Come to think of it, I've been here almost 10 years too. I'm thinking my next big project will be to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I hate clutter....and I has it.

AWWWWWW!!! I love all of the kitty pictures!!! Thanks for posting them!!! (Yes, #3 needs a diet. Poor baby! I would recommend Science Diet or Nutro.)

I'm cracking up because a friend of mine just discovered Gerry the other day, and the subject line of her email was "I did not know that Gerard Butler was so sexy!" I wrote back eagerly and said, "Welcome to the madness of GALS, Heidi. Don't expect this 'affliction' to dissipate, either." She is so intrigued by him so I recommended a few films to her. I'd invite her here but she doesn't have a computer at home, and all of her emails are usually sent from work or the library. Otherwise I know she'd get a major kick out of this site and probably lose her mind.

The new floor is ready to be opened so I am closing this one. See you on #34~~

Posted Image