Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

SIGH - I didn't wake up today until 10:30 am. I think maybe I'll go to the mall . . . return my jeans . . . get some lunch . . . just have ANOTHER lazy day . . . ho hum . . . the life of being on vacation . . . tonight I'm going to a pub and listen to some Scottish band . . . ho hum . . . what a boring life I have . . . (do ya hear the sing-songy voice???)

**flips Lisa the bird** :funnyface:

:wedgie:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Guest greyeyegoddess

You know Lisa, it's not nice to brag about your days off...

You still playing Wii?

~alice

:music:

but his real name is John and he is a sweetheart although I know he can look a little scary especially to you "old" women. But really he's funny and he and I share alot of similarities...

Paige :wave:

HEY YOU! I resemble that remark! :boink:

Lisa, my theory is: Posted Image

hugs to all, especially all who had to go to work today...poor babies!

love,

Sue

You know Lisa, it's not nice to brag about your days off...

You still playing Wii?

~alice

Not today. I will later, maybe, to work out my muscles. Man, what a workout from a video game!!! Pretty incredible.

You know, I brag only because I hate my job - when I'm back at work, you'll see me complaining right along with everyone else.

Guest greyeyegoddess

Ok Lisa, if that's the case... :D

I'm actually glad to hear that you are having a good time with your friends.

Good grief, Paige...OLD Women? :spit: Well, at least you will be hanging out with people your age... :lol:

Sue I love the Garfield comment... :lol:

~alice

Guest greyeyegoddess

Yay! Zany's back!

And you see these new pics of Gerry and Jason Statham in Miami? Wow!

Wait, who said that Gerry was in Scotland?

~alice

You gals are killin' me with the banter today! :rotflmao:

~Mel

Guest greyeyegoddess

Aren't Donna and Lisa a hoot? They had me quite entertained for New Years Eve. It was a good night and morning...lol!

~alice

Yup, I'm a hoot alright. Get a few drinks into me and I'm a whole gafaw and knee slapper. :D

I'm back from looking for apartments today. It's so friggin' expensive to live in Orange County!!! Lord have Mercy!! I'll find something, though. I found one I liked in Anaheim, but I'm not moving until June - unless I can find a teaching position before then . . .

Ohhh, I just got on and saw new pics of Gerry. HOLY LORD HE LOOKS SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!! &#$^%, I'm glad the scruff is back and he looks happy - a little tired, but happy and having fun. Okay, I'm going to sound lame, but who is Jason Statham? I think I know, but I'm not sure.

I have a headache, and I'm going to a pub tonight. I'm excited - I've never heard a Scottish band before, and I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe I can find my own Gerry! Yeah, dream on, girl.

HUGS!!! I'm going to drool over those new pics now . . .

Lisa

And you too, Alice! :lol: And Sue as well... I love my GALS!

Lisa, no worries, I had to look Jason up...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005458/

IMDB can sure be a helpful reference!

It's weird here at home now, because all the Christmas stuff is put away! I miss the tree...

~Mel

awwww thanks Mel...I love you too! :rose:

hugs,

Sue

And you too, Alice! :lol: And Sue as well... I love my GALS!

Lisa, no worries, I had to look Jason up...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005458/

IMDB can sure be a helpful reference!

It's weird here at home now, because all the Christmas stuff is put away! I miss the tree...

~Mel

Okay, that's who I thought it was. I saw him in the Italian Job . . .

We all had so much fun New Years' Eve!!! I think we're a fantastic bunch of GIRLIES.

Hugs!!!

i really envy you guys. You seem to be at the very centre of Gerrydom. The Australian media doesn't really report on many stars, unless they've gone and done something really stupid!!!! We like our tall poppies in Oz, just can't wait to get the scythe out and cut em down.

As a newbie to the site, i would like to say what a wonderful feeling of love there is about it. Gerry is the main focus, but you all really care about one another.

Hope that you all get into the swing of 08. May it be another ripper year.

Love to all

Wolfie :wave:

Guest greyeyegoddess

Welcome Wolfie!!!

I want to come to Australia...soooo bad!

I know that there are a lot of fans in Australia. Enough to have their own convention every year.

Hope to see you around!

~alice

Alice, New Years Eve was too much fun.

Jason is that hottie that was in the Italian Job!!!!! I think his name was Handsome Bob or something like that, big, manly and British... :sigh:

Phoenix, are you a teacher?? What grade? And don't worry, you'll find something you will!!

Guest DonnaKat

Welcome, Wolfie! No need to envy me...living in the very center of the U.S., I might as well be in Australia. :lol:

Alice, New Years Eve was too much fun.

Jason is that hottie that was in the Italian Job!!!!! I think his name was Handsome Bob or something like that, big, manly and British... :sigh:

Phoenix, are you a teacher?? What grade? And don't worry, you'll find something you will!!

Yeah, that's the guy. LOL He's in that new movie, too, In The Name of the King.

Yup, teacher. I have my multiple subject credential to teach elementary school, but for the past three years I've been teaching middle school math. I'm teaching life science this year as well. I hate it. I'm hoping to get an elementary class when I move, but I have a feeling I'm meant to teach junior high kids. Hey, at least I'll have a job!!!

DK, I just scrolled back, a guy I used to work with said I was "Intimidating" Me, I was like, I'm 5'5 and 135..he's like, that's not what I mean, you're funny, have really smart retorts and can talk about anything..you're intimidating.

And all the time, I thought that was just being SMART.

Lisa, I bow to you being a teacher!!! Seriously underpaid occupation.

I'd stay away from teaching High School, I think middle school is a great age though, after that, they become way too smartassy.

I've seen the previews for that movie..and let's not forget, he was in the Transporter too..HOT MAN IN A HOT CAR..YUMS!!

Edited by moonglow

Guest DonnaKat

Tell me about it! I don't do the "sweet innocent dumb female" thing very well. I've tried...believe me, I have...but the smarta$$ eventually comes out and ruins it.

See, I have the, "I don't look like a smartass" and then I open my mouth, I can only hold back so long too and then it just comes flooding out.

Let me put it this way, I told off the guy across the street when he said to me that my sister should park in our driveway instead of on the street.

My answer to him was, "I'll tell her to move her car when YOU go and find every single person that is parked on this street who doesn't live here and tell THEM to move their car."

And all the time, I thought he was a cop.

Speak softly and carry a big stick...namely a bat.

I was just about to say..JJ!!! He didn't talk softly..and carried a few big bats. ;)

Guest DonnaKat

HAHAHAHA!! These people are calling into the radio station telling about the bad gifts they got for Christmas. So far one guy said his "senile" aunt gave him kitty litter (he doesn't even own a cat), and now this lady just called and said someone gave her George Bush bath towels.

Personally, I think I'd rather have the kitty litter. At least it would be useful for something.