Gerard Butler GALS
Songbird

Are you an Aussie and a Newbie, too?

G'day Aussie Gals!

Thought I'd start you all a brand spankin' new thread.

I see we have some new members from Down Undah and I want to extend a wide and warm welcome to you here at GALS!

Wolfie, Kanga, AussiePamJam, CursedLikeYou, Terry's Witch, and any others, please join right in.

Ahem...any of you already familiar with Alex O'Loughlin? I'm cheating on Gerry with Alex! hee hee But there's a thread about him elsewhere. Let me know if you're interested. ;)

Hugs,

Katie

Hi, thanks for the warm and fuzzy. :wave:

Alex...Hmm name rings a bell but not 100 percent sure who he is? What has he done lately? :bonk:

Cheating on Gerry......how could we, one look into those eyes and i'd be a liquid pool of mush. Mind you i watched Drac 2000 last night and i have to say that i like the more Mature Gerry to Drac, but either way he can sink his fangs into my neck anyday.

:heat:

Wolfie,

Alex is in a CBS network TV series here in the US right now, called "Moonlight". He's a vampire, which just adds to his attractiveness somehow.

Here's a thread about the TV show, with some pics of Alex

Okay, here's a few for here: Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

In Australia, he's been in "The Adventures of Mary Bryant"

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

and "The Oyster Farmer"

Posted ImagePosted Image

:heat: )

But, since you're in the full flush of Gerry Honeymoon, save Alex for later.

ENJOY GERRY NOW!! YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE LADIES!!!

Hugs,

Katie

Ahh now i know him. Hmm yeah quite a find.

I read an article about him only a few days ago, oh i know it was in one of our local magazines. I'm not sure that i could have seen him as the next James Bond,he's too young. i can give you the web address for the full interview if you like? Type in www.womansday.ninemsn.com.au and this should send you to where you can read the interiview.

Shame he's hooked up with Holly Valance, haven't heard much about her since she left Neighbours years ago.

Hope this is of some use to you

Love

Wolfie.

Wolfie,

Alex is in a CBS network TV series here in the US right now, called "Moonlight". He's a vampire, which just adds to his attractiveness somehow.

Here's a thread about the TV show, with some pics of Alex

But, since you're in the full flush of Gerry Honeymoon, save Alex for later.

ENJOY GERRY NOW!! YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE LADIES!!!

Hugs,

Katie

Thanks for the warm welcome even on this stinking hot day in Melbourne.

Fantastic a new thread.

Gerry's the man of the moment and has been for some time with me, my eye might stray a little now and then but not enough to tempt me to cheat.....yet. I saw a pic of Alex on a tv mag before Moonlight started in Oz, very nice, I like him with his longer hair, nice smile too.

Hi wolfie and kanga, it's Cat here from Canberra. Nice to meet you!!!

Been here a while and it's nice to see a few new Aussie's on the threads.

Hugs

Cat

Hi wolfie and kanga, it's Cat here from Canberra. Nice to meet you!!!

Been here a while and it's nice to see a few new Aussie's on the threads.

Hugs

Cat

Hello Gorgeous Cat,

I have heard lots of wonderful things about you from the American girls.

I'm in Canberra too!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love

Ali AKA Wolfie

*sneaks out of Ellora's Cave*

Welcome to the newbies!!

Just a quick hi and mostly a huge hug to Cat!!

:hug:

Hope you and yours are well and happy!

*off again to spelunk in a particularly interesting cave ;)*

*sneaks out of Ellora's Cave*

Welcome to the newbies!!

Just a quick hi and mostly a huge hug to Cat!!

:hug:

Hope you and yours are well and happy!

*off again to spelunk in a particularly interesting cave ;)*

Hi Guys,

Better late than never. Its charliwantz from stinky, hot Perth and a newbie. I'm looking forward to chatting?

Cheers C

Hey Charli,

lovely to get a new aussie on the boards. PM me anytime under wolfie, infact any of you girls can PM me i'd love to get to know the Australian contingent of GALS.

Hope you really enjoy this place

Lots of hugs

Wolfie :hugskisses:

Will do Wolfie, Talk to you soon.

Thanx babe

Cheers Charli

The Mistress of the Darkness

Okay, I'm not an Aussie (though I wish I was) and not a newbie, but I still wanted to say hello to everyone! I know I've met some of you (waving at Ali and Charli) but in the case of the other ladies, I just want to say HI! I'm Christine, resident Aussie Wannabe. To my way of thinking, it's the most beautiful place on earth. Anyway, nice to meetcha! If y'all have any GALS-related questions, don't be bashful...just PM me whenever ya want!

(Oh, I'm also an avid Steve Irwin fan. Loved that man...ah, I still do.)

Hi to all my fellow Aussies,

I'm only just new to this site but I'm sure glad I found it. I look forward to chatting to you all. Thanks Songbird for telling me about this thread. I think I have a thing for scottish men as I'm madly in love with Gerry & Ewan McGregor :wuv::menkilt:

I really want an animated Avatar & trading card but have no idea how to get one can someone please help me????

Edited by jdief

Hi to all my fellow Aussies,

I'm only just new to this site but I'm sure glad I found it. I look forward to chatting to you all. Thanks Songbird for telling me about this thread. I think I have a thing for scottish men as I'm madly in love with Gerry & Ewan McGregor :wuv::menkilt:

I really want an animated Avatar & trading card but have no idea how to get one can someone please help me????

Hi! Jennie,

We have a bunch of creative gals that can help you with avatars and siggy's in the "Signature and Avatar Creations" forum.

You can request a GALS Trading Card here > GALS Trading Cards

Cheers!

zany

loney Aussie QLD fan... like to talk to other aussie fans about a hot scot, gushing allowed....

I am going to THE UGLY TRUTH next week all alone... sigh.... will take a tolerant friend the next week ..... Why is it only some people get zapped by that Gerard smile and not others????

Katie,

You forgot one very sweet Aussie...TUT's director, Robert Luketic

Just for anyone: O'Loughlin & Vance haven't been together for awhile ;)

I have him in my special avi up at the top left ;)

Hey my fellow Aussie GALS,

As far as I know, I am the only one from Victoria, well Echuca to be exact! I came on board last November after watching PSILY and never looked back since.

Robert Luketic is a Sydneysider and studied in Melbourne before leaving our shores for America. It is my understanding he is due back in Australia (Sydney & Melbourne) early August to promote TUT... boy, I cant wait for this movie.

Good to see Gerry has fans from all corners of the world including this little piece of paradise downunder!!!!

Cheers

Sally :wave:

I'm an Australian newbie!! And I'm probably the only Gerry fan from Tasmania on here!! ;)

I first saw Gerry in the Phantom & thought "Wowwww! I've gotta know more about him!!" Watched him in "300" and droooooooled over his computer generated abs :D and I was stoked when I found out he was going to be in P.S. I Love You cos I'd only just read the book when I found out it was being made into a movie :wuv:

Guest Kyriem

Nobody from New Zealand?? I'm living in Auckland until February 10th 2010 but I couldn't find anyone around who likes Gerry... LAC is in theathers here January 14th, if someone wants to join me... ;)

Hi Aussie GALS,

Just found this site yesterday - I've only just become an addict after seeing TUT and checking out Gerry on Youtube the other day. Something pretty unique about him I'm sure you'll agree.

I now have "Galway Girl", "Waiting for a train" and "Take me out" going over and over on my ipod - I'm a sad case already!.

I thought I'd bump this thread to get to know all the Aussie GALS.

Cheers,

Ju

:hello: Welcome, Juey! You're certainly not alone with us Aussie members. I'm not so much new, but it took me a bit to find me feet around the site, so I'm still climbing the ropes, so to speak.

I was completely obsessed with Galway Girl when I first saw the movie too. Not to mention all the other songs in PSILY from The Pogues (and some that weren't) I think I drove my neighbors crazy for having it on repeat so much!

There's definitely something unique about G, that's why we all love him so much. You'll fit in just great! Welcome to the fanmily.