Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
stacie-in-nebraska

IP errors?

Yep.... for 2 days now. It's driving me crazy!!!!

Swannie

I am. I keep loosing stuff! Grrr!

Me too! If that makes me lose my "Pub" - GRRRRRRRR!

Joanie :tantrum:

all the time!!!

Word to the wise, copy every post!! and PM

all the time!!!

Word to the wise, copy every post!! and PM

Also save all PMs cause I lost two to Mel.

Hahahah.... too funny! Just now when I clicked to read this thread, I got an IP error and had to click again! What the devil is going on?

Swannie

I've been getting a lot too, but so far, if I just hit "refresh", the page will load with no problems.

Yes, they are annoying but I usually just refresh and go on. Perhaps, we are voting so regularly for Gerry we are over loading circuits...

Same here...gettin them since yesterday afternoon....but I just refressh and all is good...haven't lost anything yet.....

yep, it's been happening to me and a few of the mods as well.

I have no idea what it's all about.

It's been happening to me too. I thought it was just me, because my computer has been acting up lately. I don't know much about computers so, I had no clue what was going on.

This started for me yesterday and I even got a "Gerard Butler GALS website for Scottish Actor Gerard Butler has system failure, Contact System Administrator". I thought it was my computer when I started getting IP errors. Sometimes I have to double click twice or go back and click again. Pain in the rear! I thought maybe some of you out west thought it was because of the weather. What do I know?

I got them yesterday, none today though.

I have gotten the IP Error. I just hit the back button and it has taken me back to where I was (including in the middle of posting) so try that if you get the error while submitting a post!!

I believe Stef is aware of the problem, but we're not sure what's causing it.

ETA: STEF is aware of the situation and is working with the server people to pinpoint and solve the issues.

Thank you for your patience!

I spoke too soon it just happened to me today. I did what Katie said, hit the back button and was all set.

Yes, Stef's working on it...

And I'm totally frustrated...GALS keeps crashing Firefox...so that it sends an error report and the closes!

And if I 'restore' session...it's okay for a short while, but then crashes again. And it's only GALS!

I've tried researching, removed programs, cleared cache/cookies, reinstalled Firefox, etc...

It took me hours, over two days to post Gerry/TV listings to the Calendar, when it usually takes me an hour!! :tantrum:

Keeping my fingers crossed for Stef to work her magic! :claphands:

I'm sure Stef will solve it eventually...but it is frustrating...I'm not only gettng IP errors...but a number of times it's been impossible for me to even get into GALS...and that's about heart attack time!!

I have been getting a lot of IP errors, but no problem getting on.

Please note, we are aware of the problems, as is our host server, and they and Stef are working on correcting the errors.

Posted more here