Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

Gerry in Miami/more photos added

Sheesh luv what are you thinking??? :wall::wall::wall::wall:

The chick in the pink sweater thing was with him and Robbie Williams back in January at some Golden Globe thing.

Exotic beauties again for our dear Gerry. ~Sigh~ it just makes my heart sing. Now I need to just get this baby born, get back to the gym afterwards, get me a stylist, hair dresser and make up artist and find this man if he ever makes it here to ole Chicago to film "CR" if it ever happens. I think I got a chance.Posted Image He looks thick and yummy yes he does...

Cassie

Get in line, Cassie. Im not pregnant! :lol:

Thanks For Sharing & The Updates Chelle! :claphands:

It's Good To See Him Out & About & That He Is In Better Condition...He's Still Pretty-Darned Sexy...Well Really - Darned Sexy! LOL

XO,

Mama J

I think that they are all heading to the nearest Starbucks and the girls whose arm he was holding was about to fall asleep for the lack of caffine.

Edited by celticgirl

Hey, this condition is only for 7 more months woman 7 more months. I'm so keeping my fingers cross that if Capone Rising is a go and they do film here it's not until 2009. That gives me plenty of time to get myself together. Don't hate! :funnyface: I've had one hug, one wink and a couple smiles. My next encounter I'm going deep. :cunning:

Cassie

Hey, this condition is only for 7 more months woman 7 more months. I'm so keeping my fingers cross that if Capone Rising is a go and they do film here it's not until 2009. That gives me plenty of time to get myself together. Don't hate! :funnyface: I've had one hug, one wink and a couple smiles. My next encounter I'm going deep. :cunning:

Cassie

:lol: Heffa!

Oh, I need to grow my freakin' hair. :lol: But a few of my friends in Chicago walk right past most of where the original Untouchable was shot..if they reuse those locations... :claphands:

I've had one hug, one wink and a couple smiles. My next encounter I'm going deep. :cunning:

Cassie[/size][/color]

:lol: Heffa!

scuse me??? going deep??? why I thought that was what Gerry....oh never mind! I'd better shut up before I get spanked!!! :angel2:

Cassie, when I saw you posted here I thought for sure you were going to say that was you in a long wig!!! And I was going to say "I KNEW IT" (just like Daniel did in PSILY) :lol:

It's Good To See Him Out & About & That He Is In Better Condition...He's Still Pretty-Darned Sexy...Well Really - Darned Sexy! LOL

Ditto!

Very sexy shirt, and that shirt was made for Gerry. I love it when he exposes his hairy chest. What MAN!!!

Gerry is having a good time with friends. And why not? He should, cause life is just too short.

I keep thinking about poor Lolita, she must of been home alone on New Years Eve and Day without her daddy.

:hugs:

Maggiegirl

the pics in the gallery sure did bring a smile to my face.... first off..... dang thats one lucky hand he has in his pocket..... :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: , second....this is the 4th time ive seen him with these boots on..and i love that, something about a man and his affinity for a fav pair off boots.....they're like old friends....

and 3rd... looking at those pics.....the woman in the pink top....it's wonderful to see **if in fact they are together** that he pics a real woman.... not a stick figure .... but whats this.????.. is he perhaps ringing in the new year with more than one woman??? you go ger....... hope you rang it in loud and clear!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

What's with the flap on Gerry's left shoe? Is that a fashion thing?? And look at the guy in white slippers? :rotflmao: Guess some came casual!

oh he looks so yummy! I am glad to see him out and about...

soo he has a thing for women with long flowing black hair? hmmmmmmmm....lol...my kinda guy :o)

Thanks for the lovely pics. Gorgeous as ever, doesn't matter what he's wearing, how tidy or scruffy he looks my heart starts pounding.

Yeah whats up with the shoe! I don't think this fashion statement will take off.

I have always had short hair but I started growing my hair longer a few months back and its dark too. :claphands:

Posted Image

Okay now the chica in the front really IS me. Don't hate woman! I just didn't want to brag! :funnyface:

Cassie

Guest DonnaKat

Posted Image

Okay now the chica in the front really IS me. Don't hate woman! I just didn't want to brag! :funnyface:

Cassie

Cassie, you sure are a tall one! It came in handy too...didn't it? Especially when I had to walk behind you to keep the paparazzi from snapping my picture.

What was really good is that all you were acting like body guards so he got to the car safely..where he was meeting ME! :lol:

Guest DonnaKat

What was really good is that all you were acting like body guards so he got to the car safely..where he was meeting ME! :lol:

Yes...thank you so much for being our taxi driver for the evening, and I'm so sorry we forgot to tip you. It wasn't intentional...we were just distracted. :kisswink:

:funnyabove: :rotflmao: Good one, Landa!