Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
jenn

1/6 - Gerard: Don't believe the hype

I hope he does stay grounded - it must be really difficult to do so but he seems to be so far.

I think thats one of the main reasons I find him so appealing...he doesn't seem above himself if that makes any sense.

~SIGH~ Doncha just love him more. ~SIGH~

Cassie

why yes, yes we do! like the other GALS have said before me, im so glad that he's still his down-to-earth self under all the spotlights and awards and fame.

i heart him so much! *sigh*

I love Gerry's honesty. He knows he has charisma. He isn't stupid but he doesn't focus on it. He focuses on his career. He is intelligent & other actors could learn a few things about how to manage life in the Hollywood fishbowl. I truly do admire Gerry so much.

I am so glad he still has his feet firmly planted on Earth! I was afraid he would change after 300's success, but glad to hear he's still the same guy.

I just love all the more! :tasty:

Just observations from a far. Gerard Butler is by far the most intelligent, the deepest thinker to grace the screens of film. I think he is an actor, in the business to portray characters in history, in contempory life, in the twenty first century. To pick up a screen play/script and bring it to life. To life for his fellow man, to enrich, to educate, to move, to inspire. I will tell Gerry that I am one individule on this planet that he has touched. I to do not thrive on the outter compliments it is the work from our inner souls that is our compensation. Gerry knows who he is. Keep doing what you have been doing because, yes you and it are very sexy. Don't take being a very sexy man for granted just because that is what you are. Cherish it, it is one of your "natural gifts", use it wisely.

Gerry Butler is too intelligent to believe "the hype". From all I have heard him say he seems like a very down to earth person with a great deal of depth and that is one of the reasons why he is my favorite actor.

I love the complexities that make up Gerard Butler. His humor, intelligence, wit, candor, humility (yes he still as that), perspective, priorities, talent, moodiness, all of it make me more certain that he deserves the devotion we give him. He can be a bad boy, he can do things that some people don't like, he has a potty mouth (and a potty finger), he may sometimes make choices that his Mum wouldn't approve of (but I don't care, I'm not his Mum)! He thinks deeply, he ponders life and all it offers, he searches his soul and finds ways to touch the hearts and souls of others in so many ways even when he isn't trying to do that. He showed once again on December 9 that he still loves his fans by arriving at the PSILY premiere and IMMEDIATELY coming across the street to where he knew his fans were waiting. He was funny, charming, sweet, engaging, and obviously wished he had more time to spend with us but he had a job to do that night and therefore had to go back to it after just a few minutes. But for those few minutes he was "ours" he was all ours and I hope everyone who is a fan of Gerry's appreciates that about him. And sexy??? Darn tootin' he is the sexiest man I've ever seen!

Susan, you never fail me. You always put Gerry in the best perspective and remind us of why we love him so much. I also may not like some of his choices in life, but I love the core of the man - at least what we've been allowed to see. This is a GOOD MAN - and that says a lot.

Whew! I was worried for nothing then! :heat:

This is fantastic that he is so grounded! :whome2: Yeah you Gerry!!

Much happiness and success to you Gerry! :hugs::kiss:

Let's just hope he stays grounded! It would be a shame to see him trip up and end up like most other actors. I honestly don't think I'd want to be famous...your entire life is put under a microscope and God forbid you don't dot your I's and cross your T's.

Have a GREAT days girls!

Karen

I like to hear him say these things. Although I would hope that he does realize he is sexy.

stacey

I couldn't agree more!

Gerry is really down to earth.

I guess that's what really makes him indeed- sexy and so amazing and such a wonderful person!!

and that is why I love him so much!!

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/la...d_butler_02.jpg

**edit** *picture size too large, changed it to a link*

For picture guidelines, please go to the following link: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...p?showtopic=809

Carry on! :D

Edited by Guest
picture size too large

You know what I love? That we all read the same article and are all thinking the same wonderful things, making our hearts melt, and that I'm not alone in my Gerry-dom.

YOU ALL GET IT!

You know what I love? That we all read the same article and are all thinking the same wonderful things, making our hearts melt, and that I'm not alone in my Gerry-dom.

YOU ALL GET IT!

Ahhh, you are SOOO not alone, Pam; we do "Get It"..and isn't it wonderful, basking in the glow of all our combined GERRY LOVE? Lots of great energy here!

~SIGH~ Doncha just love him more. ~SIGH~

Cassie

..and MORE...and MORE! ...Gaahhhh, first my heart BURSTS... :spontaneous: ...then melts and mixes in with a little drool puddle on the floor... :droolpuddle: The man is amazing!

:angel2: Alison

*runs off to take another dose of 'Vitamin G', washed down with a huge glass of 'Gerry Juice'*