Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

WELCOME to the 34th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic! We only have 35 floors to go to reach 69 again!

:hello:GORGEOUS!!

:mopboymarek: :mopboystranger: :mopboyterry: :leochest: :mopboyerik:

:whome2: OF COURSE YOU!!

This floor will be dedicated to supporting Gerry in Hello Magazine's Most Attractive Man poll which runs until January 17. We want to do all we can to show him and the world what we all know - there is no more attractive man in the whole WORLD!!

Posted Image

CLICK HERE TO VOTE EVERY 15 MINUTES!

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Highrise #2 Floor #12 - Fit to be King

Highrise #2 Floor #13 - ALREADY a sex symbol

Highrise #2 Floor #14 - 300 Rush Week

Highrise #2, Floor #15 - Prepare for Glory

Highrise #2, Floor #16 - They got the JUICE

Highrise #2, Floor #17 - April Showers

Highrise #2, Floor #18 - A PHENOM

Highrise #2 Floor #19 - Award-worthy

Highrise #2 Floor #20 - It's Raining Roles!

Highrise #2 Floor #21 - Convention Decompression

Highrise #2 Floor #22 - GALS turns Terrific TWO

Highrise #2 Floor #23 - GALS turns Two Part Deux

Highrise #2 Floor #24 - Let's get SHATTERED

Highrise #2 Floor #25 - We're having a HEAT WAVE!

Highrise #2 Floor #26 - Hot Summer Nights

Highrise #2 Floor #27 - Try to Remember

Highrise #2 Floor #28 - Rev up for Vegas, Baby!

Highrise #2 Floor #29 - He's Smokin'!

Highrise #2 Floor #30 - It's Gerry's Birthday Party

Highrise #2 Floor #31 - P.S. I Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #32 - P.S. I STILL Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #33 - 2008 is gonna be GREAT!

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

I finally made it in first!!! Wooo hooo - that's just cause I have no life (or at least one I want to participate in at the moment).

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Yay Lisa!!!

I've been actively voting this evening. Hopefully Gerry will rise to the top soon.

*Geez, that put SOOOOOOO many dirty thoughts in he head...*

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but how does one even begin to compare in the looks department with that??

Finally Lisa??? :rotflmao: woman, I've been trying for going on two years and have yet to make #1! :lol:

hugs,

Sue

Sue, or THIS!!!

Posted Image

I haven't been able to stop looking at this picture all day!!!!!

Two years, really? Yikes. I just happen to be sitting here all friggin' day long . . . nothing else to do. Oh yeah, getting my lesson plans done for this week. BLECH.

Oh yeah Lisa...that's a good one :pant: :tasty: :heat:

Game on! How about this one?

Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

Guest greyeyegoddess

Ok, Lisa...that is one hot picture...he needs to do more photo shoots.

:heat:

Oh YEAH! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

(am I going to be like this in November?)

~alice

:music:

Ok, Lisa...that is one hot picture...he needs to do more photo shoots.

:heat:

Oh YEAH! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

(am I going to be like this in November?)

~alice

I hope not! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: (just kidding Alice)!

I'm voting...I'm voting

I'm trying to find a timer on my computer cause my egg timer just died. Darn it!! LOL

Okay, ladies, game on is right . . .

Posted Image

That's a mouth to die for . . .

Alice, what's in November???

Edited by phoenixgirl

I think Alice is referring to the election - you know that little one where we get a new President in the U.S.?? (But it took me a minute to figure it out too!) :kisswink:

I think Alice is referring to the election - you know that little one where we get a new President in the U.S.?? (But it took me a minute to figure it out too!) :kisswink:

:rotflmao: :funnyabove: DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DonnaKat

Lisa, you were first...I can't believe you didn't streak! :bonk:

Okay, I'm doin' it. Don't look, y'all.

*streeeaks*

Okay, y'all weren't supposed to look. I'm not responsible for the ensuing blindness. :funnyface:

What's that? I'm not supposed to streak above the panty line? Oh. Sorry. Too late now.

:rotflmao: :funnyabove: DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Durrr... my mind didn't even go there, either! And I'm very much an advocate to exercise your right to vote! :bonk:

~Mel

Lisa, you were first...I can't believe you didn't streak! :bonk:

Okay, I'm doin' it. Don't look, y'all.

*streeeaks*

Okay, y'all weren't supposed to look. I'm not responsible for the ensuing blindness. :funnyface:

What's that? I'm not supposed to streak above the panty line? Oh. Sorry. Too late now.

Awwww Donna, you made me miss Suz! She used to do that in here all the time...

(where IS she these days??)

~Mel

I'm voting and voting, I have not yet reached my voting peek!

A new thread already? We are a chatty group.

Did Gerry do any interviews on Leno or anything for PSILY?

And how does the Shattered DVD compare to TNTs version. Any hot love scene? :tasty:

Jill, thank you for the beautiful scarf. I love it!

Chat later Girls

He couldn't because of the writers strike, they just went back on the air after two months.

David got the permission of the WGA, which also includes Craig, he's under the "Dave" umbrella, while Jay didn't..and there are a lot of angry writers because of that.

I was so bummed no Gerry interviews! Verra sad, indeed.

I'm hungry!! No food in the house, and I have three teenagers who I would have to buy food for as well. They don't want the $5.00 pizzas. Picky kids . . .

Guest greyeyegoddess

I don't know if I should say your welcome for reminding people to vote...in November...lol!

I was wondering what kind of mayhem we'll start here...and we're already gone....whoosh!!!

Jenn, I haven't bought the dvd yet. I'll get to it, when it goes on sale again..lol. I have about three dvd copies from the showing on tv.

Well, Lisa, bring them over here. We just had Sunday dinner-ham, salad, corn, dinner rolls, stuffing. And there's enough leftover.

Don't forget to vote for Gerry!!! I know you all won't... :D

~alice

OMG.... PLEASE go to my new site and see the BEAUTIFUL work Nathan has done! He just now uploaded all the new graphics and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!

(click the link below my siggy)

OMG.... PLEASE go to my new site and see the BEAUTIFUL work Nathan has done! He just now uploaded all the new graphics and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!

(click the link below my siggy)

Beautiful site!!!!

Not only Suzi Mel...but our other streaker Frannie!!! Miss them both!

:rotflmao: well, I for one, knew right away what Alice was talking about.... :lol: and I don't want to hear it .... enough on the TV...lol.

OK, Lisa...another:

Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

p.s. off to see Swannie site and than to watch amazing race! :dance:

OK, Lisa...another:

Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

Sue, is it me or does his man cleavage look all hot and sweaty??? :heat: :heat:

Melly, Lil' miss Suzy-Q talks to me on the phone a lot. She's got a lot going on right now.

Nice pics, Ladies... I'd post my own, but I'm lazy. I'll just ogle yours. :D

Swannie, Nathan is truly a genius. That is one beautiful site.