Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phanaticangel

Various Floors

Are we not supposed to be able to get into the various floors I.E. Dark Desires #30, etc. Every time I click on a link, I get an error message pointing to gb.net.

I'm new here, so maybe I am just brain dead!

Thanks for such a great site. I love reading all your posts and I laugh out loud at work so much I have to be careful.

Phanaticantel ::D: ::D:

Hi phanaticangel!

First off welcome to gals. The earlier floors were archived at gb.net that is why you are directed over there, but they decided to get rid of the archived floors. The GALS admin. are trying to transfer them over here but it is a long process. You should be able to link to the last 10 floors or so, since they all started here not over there at gb.net. A lot of the stuff on the first few floors were hilarious. I hope you have fun here at GALS.

Perrin

Thanks for covering that, Perrin!

:rose:

We're working on getting back the best of our past! :lol:

Hugs,

Barbara

Specifically floors 1 thru 16 were at GB.net and hopefully we will soon have most of that over here. Floors 17 thru 30 are pinned here and are accessible either through links in the first post of each new floor, or just by clicking on that thread in the Support Center forum. Oh, and welcome to GALS - glad to have you here with us.

We have been given all the floors now - except for floor #14 and no one really knows what happened to it. All the floors are in html code, so it will take us some time to get them back to a semi reading order. The are absolutely hilarious, so hopefully soon we can get those up for your reading pleasure.

And Welcome to GALS!

:hugs:

Dr. Em