Gerard Butler GALS

Mad for Marek

zanyzombie

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a dvd and vhs. :) This way I can watch it where ever I can.

but it was more, I bought it awhile ago, but that's ok.

edited: I have added words to all of my posts. :)

Edited by dlsmilad

{

{quote name='phoenixgirl' post='1149786' date='Jan 13 2008, 02:41 PM']Posted Image[/quote}

Aaaaaaaah! Right there zany!

What I wouldn't give to make him look like that!

[/quote}

Isn't that the most beautiful sight???? He looks so . . . satisfied . . . :thud:

{quote name='phoenixgirl' post='1150038' date='Jan 13 2008, 07:58 PM']{quote name='zanyzombie' post='1150036' date='Jan 13 2008, 04:56 PM']{quote name='phoenixgirl' post='1149786' date='Jan 13 2008, 02:41 PM']Posted Image[/quote}

Isn't that the most beautiful sight???? He looks so . . . satisfied . . . :thud:[/quote}

Yes, that pikk of him is very thudworthy.

{quote name='phoenixgirl' post='1150038' date='Jan 13 2008, 06:58 PM']{quote name='zanyzombie' post='1150036' date='Jan 13 2008, 04:56 PM']{quote name='phoenixgirl' post='1149786' date='Jan 13 2008, 02:41 PM']Posted Image[/quote}

[/quote}

Isn't that the most beautiful sight???? He looks so . . . satisfied . . . :thud:

[/quote}

:laugh: WOW!!!!!!! :heat: :tasty:

Off to watch Timeline.

:wave: Suzie and Zany! I'm glad you like my Marek wallpaper. I also have to say that I like Timeline. My husband and daughter say it's a really bad movie, :mad: they groan every time I watch it, but I just have to watch it every 6 weeks or so to see Marek. :tasty: If I'm rushed for time I just skip to his scenes. :laugh: I especially love the scenes at the river with Lady Claire. :wub:

Suzie's mandoll isn't the only one who is spoiled. Mine also has a condo, girlfriend, sports car, extensive wardrobe, big screen tv, stereo, laptop computer, cellphone, rod and reel, etc. :rotflmao:

OH, Count me in too. I love too love Marek. I love his hair and scruff and as much as I love POTO also, Marek is one of my other favorites. I love Gerry with this wavey long hair. I think he looks so handsome with longer hair. He has such beautiful hair, he ought to show it more often. :heat::pant:

Love, Midnight

I especially love the scenes at the river with Lady Claire.

Me too!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What did he say to her?

You hear me but we're speaking a different language?

Suzie's mandoll isn't the only one who is spoiled. Mine also has a condo, girlfriend, sports car, extensive wardrobe, big screen tv, stereo, laptop computer, cellphone, rod and reel, etc.

My Marek McHighlander tells me he wants to come live with you and Suzie! lol

Yeah, and I love when he asks if there's someone that she sees, and she replies "No, I see no one", that they're alone! :laugh:

Edited by Lady Elissa

"I know where' speaking the same language, but you don't understand a word I'm saying."

This entire scene is the sweetest scene ever. So funny and beautiful . . . I also love when he kisses her on the mouth, and she brushes back her hair like she's flushed!!! So great - exactly how you would think a girl would react being kissed by Andre Marek!

SIGH :wub: :wub:

But I still want to know why she calls him Marek when he introduced himself as Andre Marek. Wouldn't she call him Andre????

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by phoenixgirl

Yeah, and I love when he asks if there's someone that she sees, and she replies "No, I see no one", that they're alone! :laugh:

I know, that was funny!

And how precious his face is when he realizes it's "Lady Claire!

And she say's, "Lady" I like that!

I just looked again on the war toys site and they have a "nude" Marek listed, too bad not the real man, lol. :tasty:

GIMME!!!!!! :tasty:

{quote name='phoenixgirl' post='1150038' date='Jan 14 2008, 01:58 AM']

Posted Image[/quote}

[/quote}

[/quote}

...ya, well too bad you can't see me on the picture...I know why he's looking that way :rotflmao:

I love Andre Marek. :inlove:

Of all his smiles in the movie I find this smile very um.......intoxicating

Posted Image

Edited by Lady Rowena

OOOHHHH can I please join?

Marek was my first true love (and while I may stray with the stranger and now Gerry Kennedy for awhile)...I will always return to my first love!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Marek Doll is always standing right near my puter! :laugh:

Posted Image (Bethy made this for me right after I joined GALS... :tasty: )

hugs,

Sue

Something about him and the bow & arrow...hmmmm...and those pouty lips!

Thanks Sue for the pics!

<-----Can I just point out my Status!!! :wub:

Edited by Jenny85

I'd love to join you Gals.This is my very favorite picture of Marek. Posted Image OOOOHHHH those lips.Pucker up baby!!! Of course you have to click onto it to really get the full picture.And after that excites you heres more..Posted Image Be still my heart!!!!

Posted Image Peggy