Gerard Butler GALS

Mad for Marek

zanyzombie

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{quote name='zanyzombie' post='1151749' date='Jan 16 2008, 01:26 PM']{quote name='Texas gramma' post='1151667' date='Jan 16 2008, 10:44 AM']OH PLEASE can't we post the Treasure Trail map here, PPPLLLEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!

It's not THAT over 18!!!

Suzie[/quote}

Of course, we can! Let's enjoy - shall we!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now, how did that get in here?

Posted Image

Are we ready for dessert...Scottish style...hmmmm?

[/quote}

Thud! :heat: :spontaneous:

{quote name='Texas gramma' post='1152157' date='Jan 16 2008, 10:28 PM']Just in case anyone needed a map!!

Posted Image

Now where is that can of Reddi Whip again?

Suzie[/quote}

Is that what you meant Suzie? I haven't seen that one before! lol

The Treasure Trail map! Got it!

And love that one too Anna!

:wave: Hello, everyone!

May I please join?

I been so busy with the voting these past few days, that I only discovered you now ....

Although it's so hard to have a favourite, I do like the way Gerry looks in this film, also I read the book when it came out (big Michael Crichton fan), and I fell for Andre Marek straight away. When the film came out, I was quite disappointed that they had left out so much and that indeed some of the actors were, not to put to fine a point on it, so c***py!

The director had maybe not read the book, was the only good reason I could think of. Such a shame, since the good actors were good and the book deserved better. Although the rest of my family, who had not read the book, did like the film so .... Moral of the story "don't read the book before you see the film", I think it's true for many ....

Anyway, of course I loved Gerry as Marek! :tasty: I thought he portrayed him perfectly, such a romantic warrior! And I like Gerry best with longer (or long) hair, so I've been going :yummy::yummy::yummy: to all these pictures and I would like to contribute a little something ....

It's not mine, (I'm so computer illiterate, I can't even manage to put the link on here!) It's by Mamatish on Youtube and it's GREAT I think.

So go to You tube and search "Gerard Butler - Timeline Romance" and you will have almost ten minutes of happiness. Don't forget to rate and leave a comment if you are signed up with them! She has made many videos and I love delving into them. I don't know if she's a member here or not.

Now, of course, I'm going to watch Timeline this evening!!!

Bye for now,

Sorsha xxxx

I'm sure most Marekgals have all this secured as faves on Youtube, - just makes feeding the habit even easier... :dance:

:wave: Eva Mari When are we getting a Beowulf thread?

Hugs,

Anna

:wave: Anna me luvely!! *Hugs Anna silly*

I actually thought about that :wub: , - but knowing Land' I'm not so sure bringing even more Beolovers to her dangerous attention would be that smart.... :lalala:

:wave: Anna me luvely!! *Hugs Anna silly*

I actually thought about that :wub: , - but knowing Land' I'm not so sure bringing even more Beolovers to her dangerous attention would be that smart.... :lalala:

:wub: There's enough of him to share! :rotflmao: Go on pretty please. :tasty:

Hugs :tasty: ,

Anna X

I'm typing this in my PJ'S, just had a wonderful shower...........and thought of Beo!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo We have enough down in the gutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hides Beowulf from Vanilla GALS*

Edited by RandomLanda

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo We have enough down in the gutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hides Beowulf from Vanilla GALS*

stingy Posted Image

FYI Vanillagals: Beolovers ( confessed such ) are, in addition to da dark Goddess herself,

- Snog, nanc' and me down there.. :dance:

She goes absolutely bonkers sharing him with us, - in fact she is hangin' on to the illusion that he's ALL hers, even there you know.. :lalala:

So say 20 - 30 more gals crawing his attention... *Faints by mere thought of the reaction*

ETA: Sorry for interrupting the Marekfest, gals!

Edited by NordicGirl

I can play with the best of them BUT that was totally unnecessary, Eva Mari. If you cant tell when Im teasing then dont respond to me anymore. Thank you.

I apologize for my outburst, Marek Gals. Wont happen again.

Edited by RandomLanda

Yikes!

I did it again, didn't I?!?

Sorry Landa. I really meant that tongue in cheek, as my reply the other day downstairs.

Guess it's a VERRA good thing I'll be away most of february. *Sigh!*