Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
discoveringme

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

As for dreams, mine have been largely gloomy as of late. All of this worry about finances and "what will happen with Bobby" is getting to me...right in the gut. My stomach constantly hurts like hell, and I live in the loo (TMI, I know).

Well, I have big big big news!!

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE!!

I'm going to Southern Utah University. Yeah!!! I screamed out loud when I read the letter, scared my sister half to death.

*dances away*

I'm going to Southern Utah University. Yeah!!! I screamed out loud when I read the letter, scared my sister half to death.

*dances away*

Wow BRILLENT

:congrats:

I bet you cant wait :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :goodjob2:

YAY!!! Congrats Madame!!! :cheer2: :goodjob2:

*dances away*

WOOOHOOOO!!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats Madam Angel!! Wooohooo!!!

I love my tattoos - it took me 4 years to decide what I wanted the first to be and where I wanted it. I was 50 at the time, and so I figure I knew myself well enough to make that decision. I see some tattoos and don't get them, but others look like art and I love those. I watch L.A. Ink every week and hope one day to get a tattoo there by Hannah because I think her work is among the most artistic I've ever seen.

Tattoos........Argh!

Posted Image

I have Freakin REN AND STEMPY! Don't ask.

Pammie the I-Lost-A-Bet

Edited by PammieK

*dances away*

Wow, congratulations! I spent some time down there during my junior year in high school. It's where the Utah Shakespearean Festival takes place, so I'm sure you're excited about that!

Mousie :wub:

Hehehe... I LOVE my Tattoo. I designed it and got it done just after I turned 18.

Posted Image

That was taken just after it totally healed and the scabs were gone.

That's way better than mine Lish! Good Job!

PammieK

Good evening my ladies...I see we are talking about tattoos. I wish I could get one but I am having a fear of getting Hepatitis or AIDS but if I do get one I would like a ankh...69 Eyes style of course or the HIM heartagram.

Paige :wave:

Susan, Donna Kat, Paige Jobella congratulations on a baby girl, how wonderful, enjoy. Lish eva mari the pics are beautiful. Swannie this is such good news for Nat now if only I could get off of my diabetic I am working on it I lost 4 pounds this week. Peg good for Ron hope he gets better and better. Madame Angel wow college that is great, I would never make it. Go GAL mousie it was so good to see you on here I miss you. Pammie hi miss you too, Cassie Hi, and if I missed any one sorry. It is cold here raining and sooo cold. just got in from church. Now had ice cream go figure. I love the tattoos I really want one of the Phantom on my side of my hip but I am scared like you Paige. it really hurts too. and you have to watch it so closely at first. put this cream on yuck I think I will wait.

Well I have missed ya'll so much I miss all the pm's I use to get, but then I have not sent any either so that is tit for tat.

Sue, miss you and I still want to come out there you are in Heaven out there. oh its so gorgeous. breathtaking. Well ya'll I am going to relax, its been one of those days. be good if you can. I love ya'll Raina Snow Betts :wave:

Paige, I would give you the advice to make sure you don't get something that you'll outgrow later. You may not like The 69 Eyes in 10 years... Just my humble opinion. :kisswink:

CONGRATS, MADAME ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK AND ROLL, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a 3.5 hour phone convo with Bobby tonight. Really, really wonderful exchange. Looks like I'm heading out there in March (right around my birthday) when the weather starts to lighten up a bit.

Needless to say, I CANNOT WAIT. :hearts:

Paige, I would give you the advice to make sure you don't get something that you'll outgrow later.

Yeah, Like FREAKIN REN and Stimpy!!

Guest DonnaKat

Tattoos are just so...permanent. The only tat I ever got came out of a Cracker Jack box. :lol:

WEll I wrote earlier and it would not take my reply and the site went down. so I will try again. Hi susan, donna Kat, Jobella Congrats on the new baby girl, Sue, I miss you and Mousie good to see you on here, I miss you too. Lish and Eva mari good pics very cute love them .Swannie that is so wonderful to hear of Nat and his meds. I wish I could get off the diabetic pill I am trying I have been on a strict diet one week now lost 4 pounds I have to keep going. Peg good to hear Ron is better, say hi to Frannie for me. Madame good for you getting into college. My daughter is 38 and just now finishing her masters in Criminal Law. She will move to texas by her husband who is now a policeman in Arlinton and she will go for her phd. Pammie hi miss you too. Paige sweetie would like to hear from you. I am tired, am about to go to bed and watch the jury probably for the umpteenth time. I love it. Love ya'll have a good night and Gerry dreams all Raina Snow Betts :hearts::butterfly:

Hi Betts!! :wave:

*dances away*

Congratulations!!!

Tattoos, I think the few surgery scars I have on my body are enough for me. If I was to get one, I know where and what I would, and it could be covered easily, but still, for right now, I can pass on that.

I thought about getting a little butterfly tat until a friend of mine got one. I went with her. I saw tears. I changed my mind. I do not do pain on purpose!!

Suzie,

It hurts so good. Really. I know that sounds weird but it's true.

As I would tell my kids.............

Leather up, Buttercup!!!!

Hahaha

I thought about getting a little butterfly tat until a friend of mine got one. I went with her. I saw tears. I changed my mind. I do not do pain on purpose!!

I just want to say that I am not the friend who got the tattoo. I don't like pain either. :lol: