Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixgirl

Meet the Spartans

I think I mentioned this in another 300 thread months back, I caught it on cable as I would never actually spend money to see it

but I didn't find it insulting at all. It's a shameless attempt to make money and a cheesy popcorn film but thats part of the entertainment

industry. I dont see it as making fun of Gerard at all. I thought it was actually an homage to how bigger than life 300 had become

that they spoofed it. Some parts were totally gross and some parts had it's moments lol! It's not anything Oscar worthy and some times

people need shizzz like this to just laugh :) after a bad day.

The part where they were throwing everyone into the pit got out of hand, it was overkill for sure but I think everyone knows it was a doll

and not an actually baby and there are tons of comedy's out there that make light of hurting animals and stuff but it's all fun

just an opinion... :)

It was a really daft movie but some parts made me laugh out loud. The bit at the beginning where they mention "If the baby is Vietnamese Brangelina get first dibs" was funny. Some other funny parts too, particularly when Leonidas goes into fast mode like on a video game etc. I don't wanna say too much to ruin it for those who haven't seen it, but if you haven't it's worth watching since it's remotely connected to 300 and is funny in parts.

Depends on one's sense of humour I guess but I enjoyed it for the most part.

Lady Phantomette