Sign in to follow this  
kiltphan

Gerry in Cannes

These may have already been posted.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/some...nglasses-03.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/some...nglasses-01.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/some...nglasses-02.jpg

http://sometimesticklish.spaces.live.com/b...!1762.entry

I don't really care for this guy's commentary...I mean obviously Gerry had been traveling for awhile on a plane and he wouldn't look like he's straight from the red carpet.

I think he looks damn sexy.

I agree, the person who made those comments is looking for something that is not these. He should shut up about Gerry. Its whats under those clothes that count. I think he looks darn cute :pant: :tasty:

Did this guy loose his bioptic glasses?

I know without mine I try to get into the wrong car parked in the car park while Himself sits in the next row laughing at me.

Maybe we should feel sorry for this jealous guy. :tantrum:

Hugs,

Anna X

Guest Pilar

Was this guy looking at the same pics I was?

Those comments are hurtful, unecessary and UNTRUE!

Was this guy looking at the same pics I was?

Those comments are hurtful, unecessary and UNTRUE!

Ah....don't let it bother you Pil....peeps like that just try to get you riled.

Just take it with a grain of salt. We know better, eh? :comfort:

:tantrum:

Who is this crazy nut saying such things about our Gerry? Evidently he doesn't know Gerry looks good no matter what he wears or doesn't wear for that matter. I for one don't even look at his shoes and did he imply Gerry has a undesirable tummy? He needs to come and hang out on this web site we'll give him some Gerry education!

Just an FYI that these pics are from last May. And I don't think Gerry looks bloated at ALL, but the outfit is Not a good one

:laugh:

Definitely not bloated. And I like the outfit, personally. I think it's hot and just so... Gerry.

:heat:

Okay so I now know Marissa has no fashion sense :kiss:

Personally, I don't judge a book by its cover. Gerry could wear a loin cloth while walking down the street and I would cheer his mode of dress. This guy was talking like someone who was hoping Gerry would be bloated and sporting a tummy. He's another one of those guys who is jealous of Gerry. Probably has a girlfriend who loves Gerry. He couldn't be married! Why is it that people think that because you are a celebrity they can talk about you like you don't have ears or eyes to hear or read what you say. Disgusting! Especially, since Gerry looks better than most men.

Kathy

Guest DonnaKat

Gerry could wear a loin cloth while walking down the street and I would cheer his mode of dress.

If I saw Gerry walking down the street wearing only a loin cloth, I'd be doing more than cheering. :woo::cunning:

Okay so I now know Marissa has no fashion sense.

Not true. I just don't have YOUR fashion sense. :kiss:

Okay so I now know Marissa has no fashion sense.

Not true. I just don't have YOUR fashion sense. :kiss:

Same thing :lol: MTML

May, June, February...Who cares where or when? He still is one great guy and he sure looks comfortable and healthy to me....Gerry, just be yourself...We love you just the way you are....

Looks like an experienced traveller that was planning on a comfortable and preferably quiet flight. It does give a whole new meaning to "I like to dress down" though. Posted Image

There is nothing sexier than a man so comfortable in his own skin that he just doesn't give a damn what the insecure might think. Personally I think he looks wonderful in whatever...Posted Image

Posted ImageGypsy

HE looks wonderful, that hat not so much :lol:

He has his own style and I hope he keeps wearing what he wants, doesnt mean it is all going to look good. Like when he wore that one suit that looked WAAAAY too small. I think its funny. Its just him. But I'm not gonna say his clothes are great when IMHO they aren't.

And I wouldn't expect any less or more from any of you GALS.

Oh and Rissa knows I love her :lol: I'm just keeping her entertained at work

Edited by DawnS

Oh and Rissa knows I love her :lol: I'm just keeping her entertained at work

:kiss:

luvs u too dawnie

I don't care what he wears.

He's hot and funny and wonderful no matter what.

And did anyone else :rotflmao: at the guy in the back making the face?

I like his outfit.

I dig the hat.

The pants though.. the PANTS!

*dead*

Well, now that I have finally stopped laughing over some of the adorable comments about the Man, ie: If Gerry was walking down the street in a loin cloth, OMG, I'd be more than cheering too!!!!! I'd be following!! I agree, This guy is a deadbeat as a man. Gerry looks good NO MATTER WHAT!!period.!

The Man is the EPITOME OF AWESOME!!!!! and can do and wear what He wants. He works damn hard at His craft and should be allowed to wear what He wants, do what He wants, go where He wants, be with who He wants, love who He wants, have I left anything out? Gerry has earned the right to have His life the way He wants it to be. All He owes US, His fans, is a good job of acting, and I for one feel He fulfills that agenda quite nicely. I've seen lots of low grounders from some pretty famous actors of today, when they started out. Gerry can't always be on top. But LOOK OUT guys, He's coming up and fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also. Gerry has boots on, not loafers. And you know what, I'll bet He's clean and comfortable! So there dimbulb guy! :barebum:

Love to ALL You GALS

AOGJoanna :archie::pug:

Edited by Joanna

Gerry looks like a normal person in these pics - not the glamour puss people think he's supposed to look like all the time. Whatever. We know Gerry, we know he's beautiful from the inside out - the clothes don't make THIS man . . .

My personal opinion: I don't like Gerry in hats. Except maybe the hat from Timeline, but that's it. Otherwise, nah - he doesn't have a "hat face".

Lisa

Pairsonally.....I'd like him without all clothing!! OOPS! Did I type that out loud?

:embarassed: Fran