Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
kiltphan

Gerry in Cannes

The day Gerry gets a stylist when he's not working or worries about how he looks in random pictures, I will shed a tear. He is his own person and doesn't need to change anything. People are attracted to him for a variety of reasons and then some never stop wanting to make him just like everybody else. Some of my favorite pics are his "homeless" couture in NY or

the Cannes photos. :tasty: :laugh: The less he conforms in his 'off' hours (or any hours) the happier I am and the more relaxed he is. :wub: You go, Gerry!

Jane

Jeb,

My thoughts exactly!!! You love a person for who they are!, not who you want them to be. I personnaly Love Gerry for what He was, is and always will be, HIMSELF!!!! I don't care for His hat because I love His hair. He has a beautiful head and I LOVE to see it. But, if He wants to wear a hat and He picked it out, then by God, He should be allowed to wear it. And another thing, I love the way Gerry wears footwear. So, the remark the dope made about "loafers" was so stupid!!! He has such awesome feet, shoes look so good on Him, so that the only thing that could improve His wearing of any footwear He wants, is no footwear at all!!!! Love may be blind, but this Man is made to be loved!!!, and even if I'm blind about Him, I can't be the only one, not with the fan base He has!!!! So, you are so totally on the mark about Gerry being HIS OWN PERSON!!!

Let's pray that no one attempts or even thinks they can try to change Him.

PLEASE GERRY, DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING, ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF, ESPECIALLY THAT AWESOME ACCENT!!!! :goodjob2:

We Love You Gerry!!! :wub:

Love to All GALS and OTHERS,

AOGJoanna :archie::pug: YYIW!!!

The day Gerry gets a stylist when he's not working or worries about how he looks in random pictures, I will shed a tear. He is his own person and doesn't need to change anything. People are attracted to him for a variety of reasons and then some never stop wanting to make him just like everybody else. Some of my favorite pics are his "homeless" couture in NY or

the Cannes photos. :tasty: :laugh: The less he conforms in his 'off' hours (or any hours) the happier I am and the more relaxed he is. :wub: You go, Gerry!

Jane

:bow2::clap:

Brillent post.And i agree with you so much.I admit i aint a fan of his outfit.But its just him.And i love him for it.

He just makes me :tasty: all the time :rotflmao:

The writer got 1 thing right-Gerry could use a woman's touch sometimes when dressing(striped cargo pants!!LOL) and I am offering my services to help him dress or undress-whatever!! :tasty:

Anna You get the job, I didn't get it because if it were up to me as his stylist he would be wearing his birthday suit all the time. :heat: :tasty: :heat: :tasty:

I truly don't know where that guy was coming from - bloated ?????? belly ??????? - no way. And I also love his free spirit outfits. Having said that, (don't throw anything at me), I have been wishing for some time that he would get rid of those shoes. They are pretty ratty. But, maybe they are comfortable, who knows :0)

I have to laugh at the article. I'm sure that Gerry just picks clothes out & its great if they match. Remember that he is European & the have a neat fashion sense. Also, Gerry's body is muscular so he fills out his clothes. Nicely too, I might add! He isn't a boy, he is all man!

I love his "relaxed" style....I can just imagine him on a Sat morning --- throwing on whatever is lying on top of the heap --- some well worn favorite t-shirt and jeans. Still smelling like his favorite cologne. You know how every guy has that one t-shirt from college or whatever that they've worn a million times. I think that's very sexy.

That's the kind of shirt I like to confiscate for my own and wear it to sleep in. Hmmmm....maybe we can get him to donate some of his old t-shirts for a raffle at convention. Can you imagine!!!

I agree---I hope he never gets a stylist and goes all "hollywood". It has a way of stealing a person's essence and I'd hate to see him lose the uniqueness we all love.

Kiltphan

I love his "relaxed" style....I can just imagine him on a Sat morning --- throwing on whatever is lying on top of the heap --- some well worn favorite t-shirt and jeans. Still smelling like his favorite cologne. You know how every guy has that one t-shirt from college or whatever that they've worn a million times. I think that's very sexy.

That's the kind of shirt I like to confiscate for my own and wear it to sleep in. Hmmmm....maybe we can get him to donate some of his old t-shirts for a raffle at convention. Can you imagine!!!

I agree---I hope he never gets a stylist and goes all "hollywood". It has a way of stealing a person's essence and I'd hate to see him lose the uniqueness we all love.

Kiltphan

Kiltphan,

I thought that people like us were 'gone'. I love that smell of a gorgeous man and Gerry would be so wonderful to put your arms around and snuggle your nose in His AWESOME chest and smell that "MAN-NESS" of Him. I'll bet anyone, He smells wonderful 99% of the time. I love especially the smell of a clean Man and a clean, white T-Shirt, which Gerry seems to like to wear. But, anything He wears would be OK with me. I agree with you about the donations. That would be awesome, especially if the shirts still smelled like clean Gerry!!!! Or, we could send Him a bunch of white T-shirts and have Him wear them, sign them, and return them for auction!!!! Can you imagine how much money that would bring in for Gerry's charities!!! :omg2: He could build a whole wing of a hospital for His 'Kids'. The Man in AWESOME!!

I agree also, no stylist. We love Gerry for Him, Himself, not His appearance and clothes. He dresses fine and always looks clean. The Man has awesome feet and wears shoes really well. I, personnally love His boots, (because they are on Him!) probably. But, still His uniqueness is, as you say, what we all love about Him!!

Thank You, Love and Hugs, AOGJoanna :archie::pug: YYIW!