Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest greyeyegoddess

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

I'll get the recliner and let Gerry provide the vibration. Oopss- that probably belongs in the gutter!

:flee:

:funnyabove:

Run Susan Run!!!!

Everytime I think of something with vibrate.....I dont want to go there...*runs to the gutter* :rotflmao:

Paige

Ooooh, this talk is making me want to curl up in a leather chair...

~Mel

*sits on Mel's lap* Hi!! :rotflmao:

Paige :wave:

All this talk makes me wanna curl up on some hot scots lap in a leather recliner, rocking, or any kinda chair he happens to be sitting in! Or maybe even take a few lap dancing lessons... :dance: Oh Hell...If he's sitting in the chair I think I can figure out the rest! I was going to say something else but I'm being good and I did remember where I am....you know ...in the clean air! :laugh:

:wave: Fran

My two year anniversary on GALS is coming up on Feb 1st. I think we should have a party!

Suzie

Guest DonnaKat

Clean air? What clean air? I don't smell no vanilla up here.... :rotflmao:

This place has become just like a Reese's Peanut Butter cup...everything's getting all mixed together.

Have I mentioned I LOVE Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Now I'm craving some. Stupid overactive hormones... :(

Great....now I want some and Im eating chocolate XD

Paige :wave:

Guest DonnaKat

I just had a Hershey bar for breakfast. :huh:

Dilemma...I have a second interview this Friday, but bad weather is supposed to move in. Would it be uncouth of me to call her and reschedule? The interview is quite a way from my house, and in a very confusing and congested area because of a major road project and a highway shutdown. I'm thinking...snow, slick roads, Friday afternoon rush hour, an unfamiliar area, detours, me in a sports car...not a good combination. Thank God the job itself isn't in that area. If it were, I doubt I'd be taking it (unless it was for a LOT more money than I'm making now). I don't want to ruin any chances I have of getting this job, but at the same time I don't want to be in an accident. Hmmm....maybe I'll give it a day or two and see. The weather here changes so much, you never know what to expect.

I'm not too big on chocolate, but I feel your pain, when I get PMS I could eat my body weight in food.

If you explain to the interviewer what you just told us, I don't see why there would be a problem, I mean, I would totally understand.

And the vanilla..it's slowly wafting away..I wonder who the not so quite-vanilla influences are...*coughEMcough*

Hey Donna, I do have long hair...???

I know. ;) I do too, so we had better both be careful! :lol:

EM, what is this about you "mastering the art of mounting stuff"?

Mounting What did you think I meant...? *Fluffs wings*

irish:

"Posted Image

I have dibs on this chair (oh, and the guy in it :heat: :tasty: )"

Not so sure about that, Sue... :rotflmao: This is my fave two-for-one, - just didn't find it in my PB-jumble at the time...

And Moonie's "And the vanilla..it's slowly wafting away..I wonder who the not so quite-vanilla influences are...*coughEMcough*" I SO resemble that... ;)

Now how about a scottish sweet spread?

I'm thinking chocolate-syrup, whipped cream and nice surroundings.. *Cough!*

And me Lady, - of course we shall have a party!! :cunning::behave:WHOAT?!? :confused:

I'll get the recliner and let Gerry provide the vibration. Oopss- that probably belongs in the gutter!

:flee:

Oh Susan can you imagine the natural vibration from this man. :heat: I don't think I could keep up.

Suzie - Happy early anniversary. I have my 2 yr. coming up in right after that in March. I've done both conventions and the Comic Con w/the GALS and I'm so sad that I have to miss it this year. :mad: But I have a great excuse so it's all worth it. I'm upset that I won't get to see you and your updated mandoll outfits. They're riot! :lol:

DK - Speaking from an HR perspective (HR Mgr speaking :wave: ) I would still plan on going to the interview. You can't call and reschedule a meeting based on a assumption. You anticipate bad weather but what if you only get strong winds or rain? I would leave the rescheduling to them. Also, it really doesn't very "in your favor" if they called to schedule and they also had say 5 other people scheduled and all of them made it but you didn't. What I would do is give yourself plenty of time to get to the interivew. IF you're running late then you should call and tell them this. This does play well to an interviewer if you're making the effort as opposed to you calling based on there possibly being bad weather. There are exceptions the rule - EXTREME conditions, but I would still plan on going.

Anyhoo, ladies, I have to work now. Our company email was out yesterday. What a flippin disaster. I did absolutely nothing but sneak on the net, but now I'm loaded w/emails to go thru. Oi!

All you GALS have a great day!

Cassie

Guest DonnaKat

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that Cassie. Thanks for the advice! I wouldn't call them unless it was the day of the interview and my car was stuck or something (which is a possibility in my subdivision). I certainly won't jump to conclusions right now. I went ahead and took the whole day off Friday anyway (I only had 1/2 day of work, but took 1/2 day of vacation).

EM, if you're the master/mistress of mounting, then will you teach me so I can become a master too? You'll need to provide me a model to work with...unless of course, you let me borrow yours. ;)

EM, you do resemble that remark..but you know, you can only let your vanilla side show so much..because you know that other side will totally make you explode if it doesn't come out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

See? All vanilla! *Fluffs wings*

Posted Image

:pant:

Posted Image

Yikes!! :spontaneous: *Drags self out of thread* - Hopefully this went unseen....

Edited by NordicGirl

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I - sort of - like his hands..... Posted Image Even in leather.. :heat:

ETA: Now, - my gorgeous talented gal in black velvet... Yup, that would be you Mel !!

Suddenly had a BIG hankering for Abrockin' vids here...

So where oh where is that ab fab black velvet-vid of yours, among others?

The links in the Gals Vid Library are not working AT ALL! Is there a special reason why you do not put stuff up on YouTube, btw? :woo:

*Drags self including nosiness out of thread to do stuff in RL...Posted Image*

Edited by NordicGirl

Clean air? What clean air? I don't smell no vanilla up here.... :rotflmao:

This place has become just like a Reese's Peanut Butter cup...everything's getting all mixed together.

Have I mentioned I LOVE Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Now I'm craving some. Stupid overactive hormones... :(

I think i have tried them before.Not sure lol :confused:

Posted Image Just because.... *Le sigh*Posted Image Edited by NordicGirl

Dang, EM... Those brought tears to my eyes and took my breath away.

That's it... I'm vanilla today.

I have just GOT to see that movie.

And I'm sooo waiting.... *Sniffle* Actually I'm waiting even more for "Nim's", but don't tell anyone...

EM..:thud:

Reference to kinks ( represented by Guttergals mostly ) and vanilla as in mild and sweet ( The Upstairs gals ). But don't get confused, - he makes us all a heavenly mix of hot and .... :heat: Err....

OH! Decent gals!! ;)

ETA: You didn't hurt yourself, Moonie?!? *Helps Moonie back on feet*

Edited by NordicGirl